Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Scammer Alert

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scammer Alert

<U>Buyer Beware username posite real name Jerimy Bryant </U>[scammed me out of 800 dollars. He cashed my money order I sent for a turbo kit and then fell off of the face of the earth.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scammer Alert (Moto_340)

Sorry to hear about that. Is he a honda-tech member?
Old 05-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scammer Alert (spoonracer84eg)

If its the guy on here that is from lubbock, Tx im heading down there in a week. Ill kick his *** for ya if you want lol
Old 05-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://honda-tech.com/zero...57040
and he's online as we speak... loser if he is a scammer
Old 05-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i pm'd him this thread since he's online as we speak. maybe he'll chime in.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That punk won't even chime in which shows you how guilty he is. He won't answer im or email anymore.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cxshoe did my im get to you
Old 05-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for NC
Old 05-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Moto_340)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Moto_340 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">cxshoe did my im get to you </TD></TR></TABLE>

yea i got it, so your pm does work.. and like i said he was online and i sent him your thread here so he definitely knows whats going on.

i would get on the fbi internet site, and put in the claim. those reports go directly to the city attorneys office in his address location.

atleast thats how they are directed here in california. the fbi wont handle small cases like this but depending on your local city government the complaints are being directed to them personally.

in the end always protect yourself by using a credit card or a bank check. if the seller is not willing to work out another payment plan , walk away. besides deals come and go so another one seems to popup when you least expect it to. your money always needs an exostrategy.. always good luck.

i wish someone would scam me, i have yet to have to drop the hammer down on anyone

Modified by cxSHOE at 2:33 PM 5/7/2006
Old 05-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hopefully this guy will get his act together soon. good luck and heres some simple internet information on this guy.

doing a simple search of his aim name which he forgot to remove he has a xanga page. jerimy, you forgot to erase or hide your aim name. so having your name and email "hidden" on your hondatech account kinda defeats the purpose if one knows what they are doing...

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=snacfood

and pasted from above incase he feels he needs to edit anything.

Name: Jerimy
State: Texas
Metro: Lubbock
Birthday: 3/6/1986

Interests: the prelude , guitars, being athletic, sitting around, not having a job, eating, being lazy. some might say im a bum but i call it being happy so eat ****.
Expertise: look up ^

heeeeey buddy guys! sorry i havent posted in a while but ive been getting up early and workin boooo stay in school and get cool jobs cause if not you will be miserable oh and get drunk that helps too..! so i noticed that once i quit posting on other peoples xangas they quit posting on mine well expletive you guys i dont need 100 eprops to be cool so dont even bother. im just kidding so post damnit! so anyways i got my first paycheck from usa relay how exciting too bad it was already spent before i even got it blah. u guys give me a call this weekend seeing as how im going to see most of you anyways lol. later

im ready to get drunk! whats up everyone? so i got the job at usa relay and thats going really good so far pretty easy and definetly interesting. i keep getting dirty phone sex calls and dr calls about rashes and **** but you know it makes the time go by faster... the lude seems to be running quite nicely besides some horrible squeaking sound everyonce in a while but hey what can you do. simple fix is to turn the music up score! so yea 3 day weekend = 3 nights of partying = brief run in with the cops atleast once or twice = sleeping in a random yard possibly 3 times = .... you fill in the blank. btw my cell phone is disconnected so have fun getting a hold of me, it should be back up by friday so no worries. later guys -Jerimy

Anyways I went in for a job interview at USA Relay today and everything looks good and I should find out if i get the job or not tomorrow. If I do get it then my training starts monday and lasts three weeks of which i have to work from 6pm to midnight BOOO but hey it works. The stupid ****** working on my car wont call me back but im hoping it still gets finished tomorrow. If not someone will die but its all fun and games... Im lookin forward to this weekend cause im in need of some good partying so if anyone wants to join good luck getting a hold of me. -Jerimy

summer died. oh well last weekend ended up being pretty fun. there was as much drama as ever but things tended to make me forget all about it lol. looks like i get my car back at the end of this week and i really cant wait any longer i love that damn car. hate to make this short and sweet but i got better stuff to do. you kids have fun at school HAH cause im taking a semester off. later guys!

yea so I still dont have a new car and im getting pissed cause there isnt anything good in town. im thinking either new prelude or a jeep cause ive always wanted one of those. the stupid job at flex ended up being gay so i didnt take it but im still looking around so i can start pulling in some $ again. anyways the partying has been going good since i fail to remember most of my weekends and other than that things are going pretty good as well summer is about to be over which is pretty sad since it just started ...yesterday but hey im not going back to school til atleast january so you kids have fun HAH! if you might have guessed i could be drunk right now but im not.. close though but yea you could have been there with me tonight so you should have CALLED. on that note see you tomorrow night! -

he currently works for a company called USA RELAY which is a subdivision of communication services for the deaf and or hard of hearing. and they contract with a local phone company to get the service to the people who need it.

so basically he's an operator for the hearing impaired and or deaf. kinda reminds me of the schtick howard stern did with eric the retard awhile back..lol

email which he thinks he can hide from us. lol he may still be there or not. j.bryant@ttu.edu was or is a student at texas tech. stop embarrasing the school man. let alone yourself.

his account on honda-acura.net
http://honda-acura.net/forums/...03921

and here is a photo of him.

hope this helps in someway, like i said above he was online, i sent him a pm link of this thread so he knows whats going on, but as his page states. "sitting around, not having a job, eating, being lazy. some might say im a bum but i call it being happy so eat ****."

also remember savy employers do search the internet, so if you dont want your boss knowing how you act on the internet, or in your personal life edit or remove those pages. it could be something you regret later on and depending on your employer could be something that gets you a pink slip the next day.