Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roll a Posche...

raise your hand if you handed a 911 its *** on track

I made the pass two turns later

Jamie - who had a blast at Slummit point for the second weekend in a row

edited cause I dont know how to work Imagegaystion...
Old 06-30-2003, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: roll a Posche... (Doctor CorteZ)

congrats fool!
Old 06-30-2003, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: roll a Posche... (navin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by navin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">congrats fool!</TD></TR></TABLE>

tanks Yo...
Old 06-30-2003, 01:43 PM

was it a turbo 911?
Old 06-30-2003, 01:44 PM

Default Re: (TuCKiNaLL4s)

your all up in that porches ***! I like it!
Old 06-30-2003, 01:45 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Doctor CorteZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

was that guy on the throttle already?
Old 06-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TuCKiNaLL4s &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">was it a turbo 911?</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha its a really fast porsche

Nice work handed that porsche its ***, bet the driver was pissed when a little civic ate up his $$$ car.
Old 06-30-2003, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry the first part of my last post makes no sense. damnit
Old 06-30-2003, 01:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: roll a Posche... (B16b2b)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B16b2b &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

was that guy on the throttle already?</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah , midway thru the carousel is a throttle on section.

Old 06-30-2003, 01:51 PM

was that porsche a turbo ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????? if it was MAD PROPS if it wasnt then its like whatever still pretty good considering the money he paid for the porsche but nonturbo they arent very impressive
Old 06-30-2003, 01:54 PM

ok. it just looked like he could have been on the gas waay to soon, b/c it looked like you're either pushing or still braking in the first shot.
of course, i've never been to summit yet.....
Old 06-30-2003, 02:00 PM

it could just be the angle of the pics, but it looks like you two are fighting to see who can get the farthest off the line

like I said, it's probably the angle of the camera...I cant see enuf of the enterance and exit of the carousel to tell
Old 06-30-2003, 02:02 PM
Future Texas Boy

gotdamn, y0, is dat a turbo?
Old 06-30-2003, 02:19 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B16b2b &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok. it just looked like he could have been on the gas waay to soon, b/c it looked like you're either pushing or still braking in the first shot.
of course, i've never been to summit yet..... </TD></TR></TABLE>

regardless, he said he took him within the next two turns. SO it really doesnt matter if its a faster car or driver error, he still gobbled a porsche

dont be such a skeptic bro
Old 06-30-2003, 02:23 PM

Default Re: roll a Posche... (SleepyDX)

lke i said...i've never been there [summit] , BUT it looked a little strange to see the two cars THAT close with the porsche on the gas, and the civic's nose down a bit. that's all. skepticism? mkay.
Old 06-30-2003, 02:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SleepyDX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
dont be such a skeptic bro </TD></TR></TABLE>

God no... why ask how in gods name he managed to out handle one of the best handling cars around... turbo or not...

and the turbo would only make it so that the dude could SMOKE him on the straights.. if it's awd too then it'd be a different story... regardless though NO civic should beat a porsche in corners or a straight line... I'm sure it's possible but my dad's porsche CONVERTABLE was SICK around corners... WAY WAY better than ANY car I've driven or ridin in with FULL suspension.

*edit* NOT HATING... mad props Dood.*/edit*
Old 06-30-2003, 02:36 PM

Default Re: roll a Posche... (NonovUrbizniz)

all I am saying is your making it sound like your not beleiveing what he is saying.
Old 06-30-2003, 02:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SleepyDX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">all I am saying is your making it sound like your not beleiveing what he is saying.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I responded after your skeptic remark... I wasn't making it sound like anything... I was just saying that being skeptical about a civic taking a porsche (especially given those pics of BOTH of them being in a BAD part of the corner if they were racing) isn't exactly heresy.
Old 06-30-2003, 02:43 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SleepyDX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">all I am saying is your making it sound like your not beleiveing what he is saying.</TD></TR></TABLE>

sorry Jamie. i liked the pics. keep eat'n em up dude.
Old 06-30-2003, 03:20 PM

did anybody think that the guy driving the porshe could have been a shitty driver? plus the porshe looked stock, and the civic looked like it had some nice susp. work done. and it doesnt look like a turbo to me in the pix
Old 06-30-2003, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: roll a Posche... (korenthian)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by korenthian &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">did anybody think that the guy driving the porshe could have been a shitty driver? plus the porshe looked stock, and the civic looked like it had some nice susp. work done. and it doesnt look like a turbo to me in the pix</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm with you... but posting about "rolling" a porsche when it's just because they're a crappy driver isn't all that cool... I could beat a Schumaker's F1 car if the driver sucked...

If his mods and whatnot are soo nasty that it can legitamately out-handle a 911 then SWEEEEET. I'm just saying from personal experience that 911's even convertable non-turbo's handle like they're glued to the road... until you hit the gas to hard...
Old 06-30-2003, 03:53 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TuCKiNaLL4s &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">was that porsche a turbo ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????? if it was MAD PROPS if it wasnt then its like whatever still pretty good considering the money he paid for the porsche but nonturbo they arent very impressive</TD></TR></TABLE>

dood power only gets you so far on the track , skillz and handling are much bigger factors , and porsches handle like savages.....and he handed one its ***!!!
Old 06-30-2003, 03:56 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B16b2b &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok. it just looked like he could have been on the gas waay to soon, b/c it looked like you're either pushing or still braking in the first shot.
of course, i've never been to summit yet..... </TD></TR></TABLE>you guys should try driving a porsche, those are the best handling car ive ever driven, with a porsche it seems as if you gas it while turning then you can get threw a turn faster, and it handles better than if you are not giving it gas at all, thats probly why it seems as the porsche was on the gas to soon, sorta hard to explaign, just drive one and ull see what i mean haha
Old 06-30-2003, 04:10 PM
NW94RS

Default Re: roll a Posche... (NonovUrbizniz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NonovUrbizniz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'm with you... but posting about "rolling" a Porsche when it's just because they're a crappy driver isn't all that cool... I could beat a Schumacher's F1 car if the driver sucked...

If his mods and whatnot are soo nasty that it can legitimately out-handle a 911 then SWEEEEET. I'm just saying from personal experience that 911's even convertible non-turbo's handle like they're glued to the road... until you hit the gas to hard...</TD></TR></TABLE>

you guys act like dr. Cortez's car is your average civic that thing is built for the sole purpose of tracking it says in his freaking Sig TRACK ***** I have no doubt in my mind that a civic of that caliber could beat a Porsche 911

this reminds me of Billy Madison:

"me and her got it on........no no you didn't
yeah but you can imagine what it would be like"

go hop in daddy's Porsche and and quit bench racing

nice kill Doctor cortez
Old 06-30-2003, 04:13 PM
Boba Connoisseur

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought bragging about passing cars at HPDEs was frowned upon?

And yeah, he passed the Porsche due to driver ability more than anything.

Always remember, the guy with the Porsche can learn to drive AND buy about 10 of that Civic.

Quick Reply: roll a Posche...