Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

RIM STYLE... I NEEEDD TO KNOW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 01:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RIM STYLE... I NEEEDD TO KNOW!!!

i have a EJ8 and I NEED TO KNOW THE SPECS OF THIS RIM STYLE.... I SEE IT ALL THE TIME AND ITS SOO FN TIGHT... iv got rims and tried someany different ways to get this look but it never works... what do i have to doooo!!! i saw a damn dodge neon with the flared cambered look and it was the straw the broke the camels back for me... and rim experts with insight for me???
Attached Images  
Old 06-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RIM STYLE... I NEEEDD TO KNOW!!!

heres another
Attached Images  
Old 06-23-2009, 01:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dragging the body on the ground and stretching tires are both stupid.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:57 AM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's called low offset, you nimrod. Figure it out.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow dude........ whats with the attitude?
seems thats all you get around here lately... nothing but jerks.... sigh
Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

We're just tired of seeing people ruin their cars.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

you guys wouldn't talk like that in peoples face so why act like an idiot behind a computer....
Old 06-23-2009, 02:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hoffmanb16
you guys wouldn't talk like that in peoples face so why act like an idiot behind a computer....
Why wouldn't I?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Eran
It's called low offset, you nimrod. Figure it out.

Question, to all you punk corn ball *** foos that have a potato chip up your *** and don't wanna break it.....

i just godda know why the first thing you pecker heads do is disrespect people that ask honest questions, as some atempt to make yourself look cool to "invisable" people.... "which is NOT cool i might add"....sheesh, get over your dorky selves... its not my fault youve never had a girl, or lost your weak *** job, or you grandma died, or that you parents don't love you or whatever your malfunction may be....

and i know the internet is your sanctum where you vent your frustrations of being a no life having loser, without getting your beer cap twisted... and you probably don't even own a honda, "or car" for that matter, and have no business on this site to begin with... but im saying, go take it out on other squares like you... not the people who actually make moves and have a place on honda tech, and earth even...

and if you had any kind of intelligence you would have noticed that i didn't ask what it was call... i asked what the Specs were.... LAME!

so i "humbly" ask, could a "COOL" person please hook me up with the most comon specs to get a look like the cars in the pictures above

Last edited by o0Riffraff0o; 06-23-2009 at 02:58 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by o0Riffraff0o

Question, to all you punk corn ball *** foos that have a potato chip up your *** and don't wanna break it.....

i just godda know why the first thing you pecker heads do is disrespect people that ask a honest question, as some atempt to make yourself look cool to "invisable" people.... sheesh, get over your dorky selves... its not my fault youve never had a girl, or lost your weak *** job, or you grandma died, or that you parents don't love you or whatever you problem may be....

and i know the internet is your sanctum where you vent your frustrations of being a no life having loser and probably don't even own a honda, "or car" for that matter, and have no business on thia site to begin with... but im saying, go take it out on other squares like you... not the people how actually make moves and have a place on honda tech, and earth even...

bahahahahahahhahahaha

You got pretty upset there. Got any more feelings that you want to share?

P.S. "low offset" is specific enough to give you enough information to figure out what you need. Wide rims, low offset... just get rims wider and with a lower offset than what people usually get, durrrrrr
Old 06-23-2009, 02:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i just godda know why the first thing you pecker heads do is disrespect people that ask honest questions, as some atempt to make yourself look cool to "invisable" people.... "which is NOT cool i might add"....sheesh, get over your dorky selves... its not my fault youve never had a girl, or lost your weak *** job, or you grandma died, or that you parents don't love you or whatever your malfunction may be....

and i know the internet is your sanctum where you vent your frustrations of being a no life having loser, with out getting your beer cap twisted... and you probably don't even own a honda, "or car" for that matter, and have no business on thia site to begin with... but im saying, go take it out on other squares like you... not the people how actually make moves and have a place on honda tech, and earth even...

and if you had any kind of intelligence you would have noticed that i didn't ask what it was call... i asked what the Specs were.... LAME!

so i "humbly" ask, could a "COOL" person please hook me up with the most comon specs to get a look like the cars in the pictures above
My thoughts exactly..... well done man, somebody has got to put these retards in there place.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
Why wouldn't I?
Well I guess your just a born loser then... so be it.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well I guess your just a born loser then... so be it.
I should have been more specific...

Why wouldn't I ("talk like that in peoples face")?
Old 06-23-2009, 03:01 AM
HT White Ops

and i know the internet is your sanctum where you vent your frustrations of being a no life having loser, with out getting your beer cap twisted... and you probably don't even own a honda, "or car" for that matter, and have no business on thia site to begin with... but im saying, go take it out on other squares like you... not the people how actually make moves and have a place on honda tech, and earth even...

L

O

L

Go have a good cry.

I gave you the information you needed. I'm not going to magically know the specs of every wheel I see, but chances are those are at least +25 if not lower, and probably a 15x7. It's a fair assumption that you could have come to on your own, but apparently, you need to be spoonfed.

But you're right. I don't own a Honda. And I'm a loser. I have no life, I just sit at home on Honda-Tech all day and sulk and cry.

OH WAIT!

I have four Honda's sitting at my house, two of which belong to my girlfriend of four years, I work 50 hours a week, and I've been wrenching since I was old enough to stand.

So easy to get those confused.

PSA TO ALL 2009 MEMBERS:

YOU DON'T RUN **** HERE. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU MAKE STUPID THREADS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SEARCHED FOR, AND THEN BLAME THE SITE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT'S SEARCH ENGINE. YOU ARE ALL COCKY STUCK UP BITCHES WHO EXPECT INFORMATION TO BE HANDED TO YOU ON A PLATTER.

"WAT COLOR IS THIS, IT'Z TITE HELP I NEED 2 NO!"
"WAT RIMZ ARE THESE? I HAVE TO NO OR I WILL DIEZ OF CANZER PLZ HALP!"
"WHAT MOTOR IZ BEST?!!?"
"HELP ME FIND JDM PARTZ!"

SIT DOWN, SHUT THE HELL UP, AND READ. STOP ASKING RETARDED QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL STOP GETTING BELLIGERENT ANSWERS. THE SITE HAS BEEN UP AND RUNNING FOR NINE YEARS, NOTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED.

Adieu.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
I should have been more specific...

Why wouldn't I ("talk like that in peoples face")?
You were defending buddy saying were tired of seeing people ruin there cars. So you would call people nimrods in real life for just asking a question.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You were defending buddy saying were tired of seeing people ruin there cars. So you would call people nimrods in real life for just asking a question.
Not "nimrods" per se, but I wouldn't be hesitant to use other words either.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

L

O

L

Go have a good cry.

I gave you the information you needed. I'm not going to magically know the specs of every wheel I see, but chances are those are at least +25 if not lower, and probably a 15x7. It's a fair assumption that you could have come to on your own, but apparently, you need to be spoonfed.

But you're right. I don't own a Honda. And I'm a loser. I have no life, I just sit at home on Honda-Tech all day and sulk and cry.

OH WAIT!

I have four Honda's sitting at my house, two of which belong to my girlfriend of four years, I work 50 hours a week, and I've been wrenching since I was old enough to stand.

Adieu.
Your a child...... very pathetic, people cant even ask a question a FORUM.... grow up, get over yourself and get ****ed.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:13 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

and i know the internet is your sanctum where you vent your frustrations of being a no life having loser, without getting your beer cap twisted... and you probably don't even own a honda, "or car" for that matter, and have no business on this site to begin with... but im saying, go take it out on other squares like you... not the people who actually make moves and have a place on honda tech, and earth even...

453 x 43 x 10

Hope that helps.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:14 AM
HT White Ops

Your a child...... very pathetic, people cant even ask a question a FORUM.... grow up, get over yourself and get ****ed.
It's posts like this that keep me out of tech and in GDD now.

How do you think I got 13,000 posts? Let me give you a hint:

My posts in GDD don't count.

That's right. About 13,000 posts of answering questions in 92-00 for retards like you. Three years of answering questions, the same questions, over and over and over and over.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

L

O

L

Go have a good cry.

OH WAIT!

... well um, thanx for you bio.... "i kinda don't give two soft sh*ts though"....

and from my point of view you got more "male-trustdestruction" following then female... and im sure "you" know talk is cheap... so please spare me... "ich voshtieldas -RETARD- niet"... look it up geek...

but anyway lets get back to the car talk everyone im still waiting for more spec....
Old 06-23-2009, 03:17 AM
H-T White Ops

When you see a car with parts you like or some sort of setup you like, see if you can find the owner. Often it will be the person posting the photo.

Ask them what the parts and/or setup are.

Knowing that they're low offset wheels with stretched tires (and that the car is slammed on the ground) should be enough to lead you to the parts you want for your car.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:19 AM
H-T White Ops

... well um, thanx for you bio.... "i kinda don't give two soft sh*ts though"....

and from my point of view you got more "male-trustdestruction" following then female... and im sure "you" know talk is cheap... so please spare me... "ich voshtieldas -RETARD- niet"... look it up geek...

but anyway lets get back to the car talk everyone im still waiting for more spec....
Exactly what specs are you looking for?
Old 06-23-2009, 03:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

and from my point of view you got more "male-trustdestruction" following then female
I have a girlfriend, dipshit.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NOFX
453 x 43 x 10

Hope that helps.
thank you... thats what im talking about... now do you think in a EJ8 its necessary to camber?.. or will they clear
Old 06-23-2009, 03:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It's posts like this that keep me out of tech and in GDD now.

How do you think I got 13,000 posts? Let me give you a hint:

My posts in GDD don't count.

That's right. About 13,000 posts of answering questions in 92-00 for retards like you. Three years of answering questions, the same questions, over and over and over and over.
Then give it up dude.... don't come on here with your attitude. You clearly get stressed out with people asking a simple question so **** off and don't come on here anymore. You and many others will be happier, nobody needs you around here with that attitude.... be nice or F off.

Quick Reply: RIM STYLE... I NEEEDD TO KNOW!!!