Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek

well, i was just wondering who the guy was in the silver EK, dark wheels w/ polished lip. the car i was in....dark blue (prolly looked black to you) e46 330i 4 door. place....twisty part of the pasadena 110 freeway, north bound....
june 6th...10 pm...after the freakin laker game...BLAH!

i dont know why i'm posting this, just wondering who you are...and btw..nice looking car man.

other people, dont flame, this wasnt a hardcore freeway race that put others in danger. twisty part of the 110, very fun. i guess we were both having fun, and decided to have fun together. lols..
aiight...if you know who you are....holla!
lols

Modified by V-GRIP! EG at 10:43 PM 6/6/2004
Old 06-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (V-GRIP! EG)

hey bro this isnt a pickup site.. if you want to pick up guys go to another site..
Old 06-06-2004, 09:26 PM

Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (V-GRIP! EG)

LOL ..

Im sorry but this is ridiculous. Do you know how many people own civics? What in Gods name makes you think that guy posts here. If he does its the most freak occurance ever. Theres 88,000 users registered here and a lot of them are probably people with multiple names and such. There are probably 88,000 civics in the state of NY alone ..
Old 06-06-2004, 09:27 PM
crazy eyez killa

Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (Awar318)

did he say new york? i think he said pasadena.

Old 06-06-2004, 09:28 PM

Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (YOUR MAMA)

I know, im just stating that there are probably that many civics in NY alone.

Theres probably MORE than that in California lol.

Do you see my point?
Old 06-06-2004, 09:30 PM

Do you think that just MAYBE its possible that this person wasnt from Pasadena and just happened to be driving through there?

Just a thought ..
Old 06-06-2004, 09:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

dude, who cares, why you all butt hurt?

btw, the 110 freeway is pretty fun. i hear you on that, might catch you there some time
Old 06-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good for you. hope you two have fun running into eachother... literally.
Old 06-06-2004, 09:41 PM

Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (jL iLLuZiOnz 9)

Good looking out JL lol.

Im glad WERE at least on the same page here ..
Old 06-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

aiight...i'm just wondering...gosh....anyways, to narrow it down....

JUNE 6th at 10 pm on the 110 north freeway right after Fair Oaks...

that should narrow it down right???
Old 06-06-2004, 09:44 PM

Dude, narrowing it down isnt going to help lol.

Dont you understand? The probability that the person you were "racing" actually posts here is slim to none. And if that person does, it would be VERY odd. So, I dont know who youre narrowing it down for ..
Old 06-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Awar318 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Do you think that just MAYBE its possible that this person wasnt from Pasadena and just happened to be driving through there?

Just a thought ..</TD></TR></TABLE>
yo man, wtf's your prob... and if this was from pas, wouldnt you feel like a dumbass...i'm just wondering if this guy is from the board....man...is this against your NY rules??

and to the guy who said you hope we run into eachother again literally....is that hows its done up in the bay er gay area?
Old 06-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by V-GRIP! EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and to the guy who said you hope we run into eachother again literally....is that hows its done up in the bay er gay area?</TD></TR></TABLE>
ignorance...
Old 06-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well people don't hate on him to much the freeway 110 from L.A to pasadena is known for its somewhat high speed/tight corners that were made back when speed limit was 40mph..glad you had fun and no problems..
Old 06-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

man such ignortant people on this board make things so difficult. one question, why are you spending so much time and energy, arguing with someone accross the country that you have nothing to do with?
man..i just dont get it...lol...leave me alone!!! ahhhhhh!!!! stop it.!!! hahahah
dude, I"M JUST WONdERING&gt;&gt;&gt;!!!!
Old 06-06-2004, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (jL iLLuZiOnz 9)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jL iLLuZiOnz 9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
ignorance...</TD></TR></TABLE>your first reply was pretty ignorant itself.....
just playing your game man...

Old 06-06-2004, 09:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (IM ALL BOB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IM ALL BOB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well people don't hate on him to much the freeway 110 from L.A to pasadena is known for its somewhat high speed/tight corners that were made back when speed limit was 40mph..glad you had fun and no problems.. </TD></TR></TABLE>
man...at least we have another sane person on this board..kekeke...makes alot of sense...esp since your from so cal..hahaha...
just kidding NY and bay area dudes..it was just a joke..dont get all roudy about that remark now...
Old 06-06-2004, 10:00 PM

Are you having fun responding to yourself?

And dont talk to me about ignorance V-GRIP. Ignorance is street racing a car youve put a lot of money into

Good luck when you wreck it.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

actually, i'm playing your game.

doing a form of "racing," hardcore or not, on public streets.
this does belong more in the GDD forum.

yea you started the game...

oh well. have fun destroying the streets that you, and others, live on.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by V-GRIP! EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, i was just wondering who the guy was in the silver EK, dark wheels w/ polished lip. the car i was in....dark blue (prolly looked black to you) e46 330i 4 door. place....twisty part of the pasadena 110 freeway, north bound....
june 6th...10 pm...after the freakin laker game...BLAH!

i dont know why i'm posting this, just wondering who you are...and btw..nice looking car man.

other people, dont flame, this wasnt a hardcore freeway race that put others in danger. twisty part of the 110, very fun. i guess we were both having fun, and decided to have fun together. lols..
aiight...if you know who you are....holla!
lols

Modified by V-GRIP! EG at 10:43 PM 6/6/2004</TD></TR></TABLE>
i hope you kill yourself before an innocent person.
thread reported.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i just love the way your acutally read my thread. if you werent paying attention, i never stated i was racing my money pit EG. rather, it was a e46 330, that is stock FYI.
c'mon guys, racing hardcore or not, taking quick turns, having fun with friends, just boning out, we all do it and its all considered one way or another racing. And i'm sure all on this board are guilty of doing it. so, chill everyone.

how am i responding to myself again??

also, stating that you hope someone crashes or hits another car out of spite is quite the ignorant mindset in itself. it was a needless remark, that was replied with another one.

anyways, its quite apparent if you guys dont know by now ( non so cal residence) that the part of the 110 mentioned is a fun run. even going the speed limit. the "race" mentioned was nothing more than 80 mph on the freeway not street roads. take it easy fellas, its not what you think..
Old 06-06-2004, 10:09 PM

Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (Kamin)

A little harsh ..

But the truth none the less.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:12 PM

Honestly, you people are so dumb. Maybe there arnt alot of people that are on Honda-tech in New York or where ever you guys live, but Ive seen alot of people on the freeway that turn out they are on honda-tech. So its just a simple question. And who cares if he was racing on the freeway, he already said that it wasnt a "hardcore" race or whatever. Your honestly telling me that you dont mess around AT ALL! when you drive, not ONCE have you messed around?
Old 06-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek (Kamin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kamin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
i hope you kill yourself before an innocent person.
thread reported.</TD></TR></TABLE>
man o man, what up with such the harshness?
i love how some poeple on the board try to be so proper and follow the board rules and reports something like so called "racing".....but then come around and resond with "i hope you kill yourself".
nice choiceof words
good show of your intelletc
Old 06-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by V-GRIP! EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">man o man, what up with such the harshness?
i love how some poeple on the board try to be so proper and follow the board rules and reports something like so called "racing".....but then come around and resond with "i hope you kill yourself".
nice choiceof words
good show of your intelletc </TD></TR></TABLE>
you are the last person who should talk about intellect with what you have just posted about a freeway run.

i wish death on nobody but i would rather see a street racer die than a innocent member of someones family be killed by someone taking part in a giant nut swinging contest on a public street. keep it on the track.

Quick Reply: race on the 110 freeway, south pas area against silver ek