Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

questions on replica hytech Tri Y header B series

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default questions on replica hytech Tri Y header B series

I have a question on the replica hytech headers, why is it that some of these headers dont clear P/S and some do? Anyone know what part of the P/S that the header dosn't clear ? Also do the replica's have the same runner pairing as the real hytech? (pictures of the 2 im looking at @ the bottom each one is by a different seller and belive to be a little different)

If anyone had a picture that be good, Also anyone running one of these headers on a 2nd gen jdm b16 with a test pipe and vibrant muffler id like know how it sounds, as i am going to order a replica hytech to replace my obx 4-1 dented header and old 6zigen muffler which got raspy. I think im going to get apexi Vafc and tune the exhuast setup to get all the power i can.

with this header and exhuast setup would i gain anything playing with the cam gears ?as the motor can exhall better and i got it breathing more then enough on the intake side with a 3inch short ram 18'' and Vstack

these questions may be dumb but I want to do what i can on the cheap to pick up some extra power.