Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

please help ( sos x 4)!!!!!!! 00b18ls in 97 cx help!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 11:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help ( sos x 4)!!!!!!! 00b18ls in 97 cx help!!!!!!!!!!

ok heres the story i jumped in a hole before looking to see how deep it was lol.
i have a job i'm working on its a 97 cx hatch and a 00 ls is going in the car. so i was like no prob i can do this but man o man did i drop when i stoped and saw the work i had ahead of me.1st of all the wiring is all wrong so i'll have to work that out by the way does anyone know a site where i can get the 00ls ecu pinouts and the 97 cx ecu pinouts if so that will help a lot?the other thing is THE MOUNTS wth is going on with those things they are totaly diff from any other honda mounts the chaisis mounts arent on the body the ones that look like this-----> [ ] those arent there so i know i'll have to go hasport maybe but other then that i can do the work this is my second swap and i'm lost,this is what happens when u work on rx7's most of the time. so if anyone has hit this brick wall please help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holding monstar*
Old 05-30-2003, 11:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: please help ( sos x 4)!!!!!!! 00b18ls in 97 cx help!!!!!!!!!! (noPistons)

dont worry, its not that big a deal at all...nor is it difficult to execute

do an archive search, i guarantee you'll find TONS of info on what you're looking for, including wirehacking and ECU pinouts