Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Please help me out

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 05:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help me out

Hey is their any website that could help me out with these things?
Ok i have a 94 si Hatchback and my friend crashed his 95 integra ls and i wanna put his ls into my engine bay but i don't know everything i need. What would i have to take off the intgera and what would i use from my engine bay to get it in their and working properly. Secound, what would I need to do to make it a LS/Vtec, what parts would I need to buy. Third, what is would be the best intake, header, exhaust, intake manafold, throttle body,cam gears, internals, fuel system mods combination for the engine for the best hp/tq gains. Fourth, I would like to add his Suspension and brakes to my car is that possible if so how would i swap them in. Last, I would like to use his interior doors dash center console front seats and rear seats is their any web sites that would tell me how to swap that in as well. Thank you for your help. Also, what suspension, brake, chassis upgrades should i add to make my car a great handling car. Im hoping to have my car painted with a carbon fiber type r front lip, VIS carbon fiber hood, Spoon carbon fiber mirrors, and spoilers, VIS dark amber corners,and the 99 SI tail light,16" Rota slip streams. interior: I would like to be the black ls interior pioneer head unit and speakers with type r doors steering wheel shift **** ebrake handle shift boot ebrake boot, have the seats and cloth parts wrapped in leather and a carbon fiber dress up kit. Engine wise I would like to have a LS/Vtech with all the bolt ons i have listed and a new clutch flywheel and short shift kit. I'm wondering how fast you would think my car would be and if you like the exterior interior mods i have listed

Also is their a how to and everything you would need to make a CRV/Vtec with a B20 block and a B16 head and everything else i would need to make it and put it in the car and what bolt ons/internals i should add to achieve the best all motor set up.

I ment to put 16 i guess i hit 19 by mistake but yea i kno all of them have been slightly touched but i wanted to kno if their was complete guides to doing it... I have used the search button and all the topics that come up seem incomplete

[Modified by Negative3Five, 6:36 PM 3/27/2003]
Old 03-27-2003, 06:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Please help me out (Negative3Five)

All those subjects have been covered before. Search and you will find your answers.

19" Rota slipstreams LOL!
Old 03-27-2003, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Please help me out (dwnthehatch)

Bump...
Old 03-27-2003, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You seem completely lost, you're asking like a million questions. Search is your friend, although I don't know if archives is enabled yet. Too many questions man, read around the forum and you could get some answers. Also, proper punctuation in a paragraph is your friend.

Most of the parts from an integra swap right into your civic without minor issues.

[Modified by Noe Kozz, 2:40 PM 3/27/2003]
Old 03-27-2003, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey is their any website that could help me out with these things?
Ok i have a 94 si Hatchback and my friend crashed his 95 integra ls and i wanna put his ls into my engine bay but i don't know everything i need. What would i have to take off the intgera and what would i use from my engine bay to get it in their and working properly. Secound, what would I need to do to make it a LS/Vtec, what parts would I need to buy. Third, what is would be the best intake, header, exhaust, intake manafold, throttle body,cam gears, internals, fuel system mods combination for the engine for the best hp/tq gains. Fourth, I would like to add his Suspension and brakes to my car is that possible if so how would i swap them in. Last, I would like to use his interior doors dash center console front seats and rear seats is their any web sites that would tell me how to swap that in as well. Thank you for your help. Also, what suspension, brake, chassis upgrades should i add to make my car a great handling car. Im hoping to have my car painted with a carbon fiber type r front lip, VIS carbon fiber hood, Spoon carbon fiber mirrors, and spoilers, VIS dark amber corners,and the 99 SI tail light,16" Rota slip streams. interior: I would like to be the black ls interior pioneer head unit and speakers with type r doors steering wheel shift **** ebrake handle shift boot ebrake boot, have the seats and cloth parts wrapped in leather and a carbon fiber dress up kit. Engine wise I would like to have a LS/Vtech with all the bolt ons i have listed and a new clutch flywheel and short shift kit. I'm wondering how fast you would think my car would be and if you like the exterior interior mods i have listed

Also is their a how to and everything you would need to make a CRV/Vtec with a B20 block and a B16 head and everything else i would need to make it and put it in the car and what bolt ons/internals i should add to achieve the best all motor set up.

I ment to put 16 i guess i hit 19 by mistake but yea i kno all of them have been slightly touched but i wanted to kno if their was complete guides to doing it... I have used the search button and all the topics that come up seem incomplete

[Modified by Negative3Five, 6:36 PM 3/27/2003]

lets clean this up a little bit

1) what is needed to do a ls swap into a civic ?
2) What is needed for a LS/vtec swap?
3) What kind of bolt on parts will give me the best bang for the buck?
4) is the suspension a direct swap if not what do i need to get to do it ?
5) what is needed for a complete interior swap from an integra to a gen 5 civic?

My answers correct me if im wrong ...
1) An ls motor should swap pritty easy into a gen5 civic

2) Vtec head, and you need to run some oil lines lots of online places sell the oil line kits .. you will also need a vtec ecu

3) This is more personal, use the search button, or import reviews they will show you some of the gains people have gotten with their mods

4) the suspension will pritty much bolt right on you need the whole piece from the teg and then just move it over .. also bring over the booster and Partioning valve

5) From what I have heard the seats will bolt right in (although there will be a 1in gap in the back, as for the dash it too should pritty much bolt right in with a couple mods to the steering collum, as for the door pannels you will need to have them cut and attached to your civic ones or heavly modded to fit.

I could be wrong on some of these Please correct me if I am ... and next time bro .. try to organise your question a little better and learn where the search button is ... your just lucky i have a pritty easy job Good luck

Old 03-27-2003, 10:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

a. its vtec not vtech...
b. take one thing at a time, you're asking way too much things...
c. here's a great site called c-speedracing.com and they have a "how-to" on building the b20/vtec you wanted http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/b20vtec/b20vtec.php
d. here's another site on how to put swap and the things needed http://tech.hybridgarage.com/tech/5gtech/index.html and here's a "how to" as well http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/b18cswap/swap.php
e. you can swap in the front/rear suspension and the interior of the teg into your eg, there's more on this in the archives, but at the moment, the search button is not working...

good luck...
Old 03-27-2003, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Please help me out (pennies_hatchie)

Thank you so much...Really the only things I wanted to know were about swapping everything from his integra into my 5th gen hatch and you guys answered that...The other things were i just wanted to know your opinion on how you think my hatch would be interior and exterior wise...third sorry about the puncuation and spelling I was hurring to type in class and I couldnt proof it...and last I know it's V-tec not V-tech just a habit of typing tech if you notice up top I spelled it right and thank you again for answering my questions and i did search and surf but theirs so many topics and most of them seem incomplete to the answers i wanted