Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Pic Request: Hayame exhaust installed on any 92-00 Civic coupe!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 12:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic Request: Hayame exhaust installed on any 92-00 Civic coupe!

Looking at getting a Hayame catback off ebay. Only 300 shipped for madrel bent stainless steel...can't beat it. I just would like to see what it looks like on the car 1st. I like a slight angle up. If you've got pics, post em up!
Old 01-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Pic Request: Hayame exhaust installed on any 92-00 Civic coupe! (ApexiPwrdEJ8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ApexiPwrdEJ8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looking at getting a Hayame catback off ebay. Only 300 shipped for madrel bent stainless steel...can't beat it. I just would like to see what it looks like on the car 1st. I like a slight angle up. If you've got pics, post em up!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wrong forum for pic requests.. Try the appearance and cosmetic
Old 01-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pic Request: Hayame exhaust installed on any 92-00 Civic coupe! (ApexiPwrdEJ8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jimmy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Wrong forum for pic requests.. Try the appearance and cosmetic</TD></TR></TABLE>

well someone give him a pick and get this thread over with lol
Old 01-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Global Moderator

Default Re: Pic Request: Hayame exhaust installed on any 92-00 Civic coupe! (richard7968)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by richard7968 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well someone give him a pick and get this thread over with lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

nah, he ain't gonna find it here.. needs to be moved.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pic Request: Hayame exhaust installed on any 92-00 Civic coupe! (Jimmy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jimmy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

nah, he ain't gonna find it here.. needs to be moved. </TD></TR></TABLE>

laughing!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ApexiPwrdEJ8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looking at getting a Hayame catback off ebay. Only 300 shipped for madrel bent stainless steel...can't beat it. I just would like to see what it looks like on the car 1st. I like a slight angle up. If you've got pics, post em up!</TD></TR></TABLE>

i will give you some simple advice sir!

not sure about the hayame catback or for that matter i doubt many people are on this website!

BUT if you want my advice why not goto kteller and get some pipe of what ever size you think you need ok then get your self a muffler and weld it all up and you will be happy with the results and just for the record if your one of them ricers then you can weld your fart can on there LOL

seriously though kteller is the way to go in my opinion

just like jimmy said post in the right forum

http://www.kteller.com/
Old 01-05-2007, 01:52 AM
Global Moderator

Default Re: Pic Request: Hayame exhaust installed on any 92-00 Civic coupe! (richard7968)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by richard7968 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">laughing!

i will give you some simple advice sir!

not sure about the hayame catback or for that matter i doubt many people are on this website!

BUT if you want my advice why not goto kteller and get some pipe of what ever size you think you need ok then get your self a muffler and weld it all up and you will be happy with the results and just for the record if your one of them ricers then you can weld your fart can on there LOL

seriously though kteller is the way to go in my opinion

just like jimmy said post in the right forum

http://www.kteller.com/</TD></TR></TABLE>

Most def, kteller is good ****