Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

pic request: eg6 front end with jdm fogs..... or without fogs..

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pic request: eg6 front end with jdm fogs..... or without fogs..

as the last forum said... no more big mouth front end (THANK GOD) soo i was wonderin if some of u guys could put some pics up of eg6 front ends on ur cars.. soo i can dream some more untill mine is done... HAHAH
Old 07-13-2003, 10:44 AM

Default Re: pic request: eg6 front end with jdm fogs..... or without fogs.. (DumpedEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DumpedEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">as the last forum said... no more big mouth front end (THANK GOD) soo i was wonderin if some of u guys could put some pics up of eg6 front ends on ur cars.. soo i can dream some more untill mine is done... HAHAH </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, I dont have the fogs, but I have the headlights and corners.

Old 07-13-2003, 11:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

love da corners!!
Old 07-13-2003, 12:47 PM
TheAutoboxer

Default Re: (BrynnTheSlut)

.. yea cool.. umm. rice.
Old 07-13-2003, 01:03 PM

Default Re: (menkio)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by menkio &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">.. yea cool.. umm. rice. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Explain to me how oem corners and headlights are "rice"?

Old 07-13-2003, 03:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hatchback)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hatchback &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>stock cant be rice...
Old 07-13-2003, 03:12 PM

Default Re: (endyne'ed)

heres mine.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sirhatchalot5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sirhatchalot5 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres mine. </TD></TR></TABLE>
nice seats
Old 07-13-2003, 11:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (akumaracer)

i decided to chime in on this, here is mine jdm head lights, corners, and rare oem yellow fogs.

Old 07-14-2003, 09:15 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sirhatchalot5 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres mine. </TD></TR></TABLE>

if i could ask.... how did u get the integra interior to fit in ur car??? cause thats is very nice ( i saw ur car on a different post.. thats how i know u have the integra interior
Old 07-14-2003, 09:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DumpedEG)

Actually bro, those are not integra seats, they are S2000 seats.

FYI

Brian
Old 07-14-2003, 10:47 AM
official honda whore

Default Re: (TurbodCX)

he is talking bout the guys dash and door panels
Old 07-14-2003, 10:50 AM

Nice car

btw is it just me or is there a huge gap between the headlights, hood, bumper, corner, and fender?
Old 07-14-2003, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Re: (hatchback)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hatchback &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

because they are an apperance only item... they have NO purpose over stock usdm other than fashion... that's rice... those dudes put wings on there cars because the think it looks NICE... you put jdm headlights on cuz you think it looks NICE... both still rhyme with RICE...

If you come back with "they're lighter" you even lamer....

I agree and like the look of the jdm headlights and ESPECIALLY the clear corners... but to say that they are somehow not "rice" is just silly... if it don't make it go it's rice...
Old 07-14-2003, 01:09 PM

Default Re: (TurbodCX)

i was talkin about the dash and door panals... trust me i know s2k seats when i see em.. im not some noob thats spells vtec wrong... THANX
Old 07-14-2003, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NonovUrbizniz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NonovUrbizniz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

because they are an apperance only item... they have NO purpose over stock usdm other than fashion... that's rice... those dudes put wings on there cars because the think it looks NICE... you put jdm headlights on cuz you think it looks NICE... both still rhyme with RICE...

I agree and like the look of the jdm headlights and ESPECIALLY the clear corners... but to say that they are somehow not "rice" is just silly... if it don't make it go it's rice...</TD></TR></TABLE>

rice this rice that, some people need to just chill the **** out. what a played out term.
Old 07-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NonovUrbizniz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I agree and like the look of the jdm headlights and ESPECIALLY the clear corners... but to say that they are somehow not "rice" is just silly... if it don't make it go it's rice...</TD></TR></TABLE> I may get them because my stock headlights, corners and fenders are all beat up. I would not consider it rice because it is cheaper to get the JDM stuff than it is to get the factory honda stuff.
Old 07-14-2003, 01:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: pic request: eg6 front end with jdm fogs..... or without fogs.. (DumpedEG)

My Old Coupe with JDM fogs
Old 07-14-2003, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here is my EH2 with USDM fogs ....sorry i dont have an eg6 or jdmy0! fogs
Old 07-14-2003, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you put jdm headlights on cuz you think it looks NICE... both still rhyme with RICE...

I agree and like the look of the jdm headlights and ESPECIALLY the clear corners... but to say that they are somehow not "rice" is just silly... if it don't make it go it's rice...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Rice to me is fixing your car up at Pepboys, Kragen, Autozone, etc. And having something to do with flames, indiglos, color LEDs, clear turn signal bulbs (I think clear lenses are okay as long as the bulbs are amber), no-name exhaust mufflers, and so on. Just my idea of rice, the only true definition of rice, is "food/grains"

I believe I put JDM headlights on my car because of the fact that only people who are into JDM stuff will know what they are. Others won't ever notice it. I want props from a certain group of people who share the same ideas as I do, not EVERYONE. Another thing I think about is, girls like fixed up cars, but they have no clue that I spent more on my JDM headlights and interior pieces than their boyfriend with indiglos, and Euro corners and headlights, haha. Oh well, that's most girls for you. j/k.

Oh and btw, the JDM EG headlights have a nice city light built in, which is something that the US headlamps should've came with. Looks kinda evil
Old 07-14-2003, 01:41 PM

Default Re: pic request: eg6 front end with jdm fogs..... or without fogs.. (UnrealSpeed)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by UnrealSpeed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My Old Coupe with JDM fogs
</TD></TR></TABLE>
very clean
Old 07-14-2003, 02:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (SoichiroH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Quote, originally posted by NonovUrbizniz »
</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is not rice....big wings and altezzas are to gain attn. People putting factory style foglights and headlights on their car is no where close to rice. With so many people modding civics it's nice to do small things to your car to make it stand out a little bit...let's face it, a stock hatchback isn't that exiting...jdm headlights and foglights improve it a little bit, so does a lip....with these things you can have a pretty nice civic.......and it isn't f'in ricey AT ALL........ just because it fashion over function for once doesnt' make it rice.

you are a bandwagoner.....imo you are in the same category as a ricer

you get a booo!

Old 07-14-2003, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Re: (DjGuamstyle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DjGuamstyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Rice to me is fixing your car up at Pepboys, Kragen, Autozone, etc. And having something to do with flames, indiglos, color LEDs, clear turn signal bulbs (I think clear lenses are okay as long as the bulbs are amber), no-name exhaust mufflers, and so on. Just my idea of rice, the only true definition of rice, is "food/grains"

I believe I put JDM headlights on my car because of the fact that only people who are into JDM stuff will know what they are. Others won't ever notice it. I want props from a certain group of people who share the same ideas as I do, not EVERYONE. Another thing I think about is, girls like fixed up cars, but they have no clue that I spent more on my JDM headlights and interior pieces than their boyfriend with indiglos, and Euro corners and headlights, haha. Oh well, that's most girls for you. j/k.

Oh and btw, the JDM EG headlights have a nice city light built in, which is something that the US headlamps should've came with. Looks kinda evil </TD></TR></TABLE>

OK...

I agree that if your stock headlights are F'd up then it is cheaper to get jdms than NEW stock headlights.. .but LOTS of people replace their good usdm's with jdm's just to be "complemented by a certain group of people"... if that doesn't say it's rice... ok I'll make up a new word... TypeRrrrice... is that better...

Seems to me like everyone jdm just doesn't want to get lumped in with other dudes who buy "ricey" stuff for their cars just because they don't like WHAT the "ricers" spent their money on... they're STILL HEADLIGHTS... they don't do anything...

And as for the stock city-lights... Righhhhhhht... but led mirrors or hyperwhite corner lenses are rice???? It's a NON-FUNCTIONAL light... sure it looks cool and washer nozzle led's look lame... it's still bling... and there for rice...

I have them and got them because they were cheaper than usdms... (tried buying used usdm... but apparently a LOT of people try to diy the city lights before they just give up and buy the jdms...)

So to those who said I'm wrong cuz they're cheaper... you're rightISH... it's still an apperance mod and you're still looking for approval from other "cool" honda guys.

it's just as gay as dudes with apc this and that nodding to eachother...

not hating.... just stating...
Old 07-14-2003, 02:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 07-14-2003, 02:26 PM
N21

Default .......

seriously, why is being "rice" or not such a big deal? if it makes you the driver happy, then its doing it purpose. It might look a little ricey to others but fine, if you see someones "ricey" looking car then talk to you friends about it in private, by poking fun at somone in a public forum, just makes someone feel stupid. And about this idea of, rice is anything that doesnt make your car go fast....so you are saying that ALL people that build their cars for show and not go, they are all ricers??? Come on, you can easily spend thousands on your exterior, wide bodies, suspensions, aero kits, tints, lights, paint....they all do nothing in making a car faster, ...(at least not anything significant..) i am so tired of this "rice" ****...... when will it end?

Quick Reply: pic request: eg6 front end with jdm fogs..... or without fogs..