Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

PEOPLE ARE SO FARTING STUPID!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 05:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!!

so last night...i was home from work around 10...stayed online till about 12...watched tv till 12:30 then went to bed around 12:45...every night for the past month my windows have been open so i can have the nice breeze...and i usually here a lot of things happening...so last night someone decided to come and spray paint my wheelcovers gold...why the **** would you go onto someone's property and vandilize their car...and this hasn't been the first time...my car has been rolled...has had toothpaste with drawn penises on it and it has had condom's on it...i am so fed up with people and their stupidity and how they think they can go and **** someone's car up numerous times...we decided to call the cops and they have not come yet...so we will find out the deal.

Andrew
Old 10-19-2003, 05:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (AGB5901)

Is there anyone that doens't like you? Why dont' you wait up one night and try to catch them, or call the police? People are petty like that. Back home the little kids go around and steal the chrome valve stems off cars. They got them off my fathers car twice. I would love to catch them.
Old 10-19-2003, 05:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry to hear about that... but atleast you know you're dealing with kids. Last time some *** set off my alarm on purpose, I was right by the door and asked what the **** was his problem... he said he didn't set it off, but acting bravely with his friend. So I ran to the kitchen, picked up a butcher knife and chased him on foot down the block.... I haven't seen him in over a year til the other day where he now avoids walking through my block like the plague.
Old 10-19-2003, 05:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL painted the hubcaps...GOLD! hahahah they are JDM vandals yo!!

SOrry I couldn't hold back...

Yeah I wish peeps would leave my **** da **** alone too....I leave it alone and come back to scratches dents front peeps doors......I've found 44oz cups in my n1......
Old 10-19-2003, 05:46 AM

well the cop just left and he filed a report and they are going to come by my house on their midnight shift and watch my house...we are going to get a motion light and i will probably stay up but i think it is this kid from my school that i play hockey with...he just thinks it is a joke...haha jdm vandals...it doesnt look too bad...haha just kidding...

Andrew
Old 10-19-2003, 05:50 AM

Default Re: (AGB5901)

dang that sux man just get u a pit and let it in the yard at night with a chain so he is far enough to reach the car or if u got a fence just let him roam around i bet that would teach the lil bastard
Old 10-19-2003, 07:36 AM
B.
400 HP Club

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (SlowCivicHmm)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SlowCivicHmm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LOL painted the hubcaps...GOLD! hahahah they are JDM vandals yo!!

..</TD></TR></TABLE> LMAO, JDM vandals........****, send them to my house, a need a spoon duck bill.
Old 10-19-2003, 08:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (THE B)

HAHAH is was way to early to be up and positng on HT when I put that...damn I mad myself laugh just now reading the bitch...hahaha

I'm leaving my car out, maybe this group of asian vandals will leave me with a EG6 front end and new rims....***mugen*** hehe
Old 10-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

...just get a bazooka or a ak-47 and that will do the trick believe me no more painted hubbies.

yeah! i got some car seats in the back so what
Old 10-19-2003, 08:58 AM

Whos girl r you fukin??????
Old 10-19-2003, 09:43 AM

hey here try one of these..

http://www.stickdeath.com

click on, anti-theft...

My favorite is the targa top that decaps the thief LOL.

peace
Old 10-19-2003, 10:01 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AGB5901 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">has had toothpaste with drawn penises on it

Andrew</TD></TR></TABLE>

LO-*******-L
Old 10-19-2003, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (VolpeOwnsU)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by VolpeOwnsU &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is there anyone that doens't like you? Why dont' you wait up one night and try to catch them, or call the police? People are petty like that. Back home the little kids go around and steal the chrome valve stems off cars. They got them off my fathers car twice. I would love to catch them.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha, Funny you bring that up...Yesterday while I was in a store, 2 kids decided to steal all of my chrome valve stems and pull off the side of my front bumper where the screw holds it on to the fender. Well, I caught them **** FACES. I saw them just leaving my car so I saw them jump in this black Lincoln, sit in there a little while, and then BAM, they dissapeared. (But not the car). So I called 911, the police came, were really cool. They took pics of the damage on my front bumper, and the wheels and when they went to look at the black lincoln, they saw a bunch of chrome valve stems in the seat. They took digital pictures of it and ran the plates of the car. I went into the store with 2 other police officers and we looked for the kids since I knew what they looked like. (We had an undercover police watching the black lincoln too to make sure they owner didnt' get away)We had no luck finding them in the store, so we all waited outside for the owner to show up. (Me and about 6 police cars ) Finally, an officer came out with the owner and his 2 kids that stole my valve stems. The police questioned the kids, the dad cussed-out his kids like there was no tommorrow in front of the police. Police gave me the case # and they told me I can press charges for auto theft, destruction of property and something else. The prosecutor is going to call me in 3 days to tell me more info. But I will win because the kids admitted they stole them-it's on paper. Needless to say, I'm pressing charges against them and I'm getting a new front bumper. Never did get my valve stems back...It was an interesting day. The police were really cool and nice too.

Modified by slvrcivic97 at 9:08 PM 10/19/2003
Old 10-19-2003, 11:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

move to socal man....
Old 10-19-2003, 11:20 AM

painting hub caps and stealing chrome valve stems is just like so ******* retarded, but whatever floats there boat i guess
Old 10-19-2003, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (acydphryck)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by acydphryck &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">move to socal man.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha. ****** san diego man.
Old 10-19-2003, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (JUN EK9)

u should hide in a bush with a big ******* shotgun. then when they come scare the **** outta them.
Old 10-19-2003, 11:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (HXvtec)

all my friends had their valve caps stolen. one of my friends think they fell off but thats impossible i made sure i put them on real tight. my dad has his stolen as well and they deflated his tires just for the hell of it. my other friend with a silver ek hatch was egged a few times.
Old 10-19-2003, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (HXvtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HXvtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">u should hide in a bush with a big ******* shotgun. then when they come scare the **** outta them. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yesssssssssssssss...........!!! if i had the oppportunity to... i definitely would stake out... i would be lying flat on my roof, right next to my driveway... and damn! the look on their faces if i had a shotgun or a machete or some crazy ****!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2003, 01:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (jdmsiR20)

hide in the car with a paintball gun
Old 10-19-2003, 01:14 PM
New User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AGB5901 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so last night someone decided to come and spray paint my wheelcovers gold...</TD></TR></TABLE>

So you have wheel "covers" then? Why not just spend another $15 and get some new covers? At least they weren't rims.

Look what somebody did to my silver Panasport rims.... they painted it gold with some $.94 paint from Wal Mart

Rolling the EG seats

Old 10-19-2003, 01:22 PM

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (Newman)

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA, how come you're rolling with EG seats man?
Old 10-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wait for them
paint ball there asses?!
Old 10-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PEOPLE ARE SO ******* STUPID!!! (ransack)

Damn Andrew. Ill have to take a look at it tonight and see how good you cleaned it up. Can't wait to see Dave's exhaust on there too!!
Old 10-19-2003, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

wow that sucks.. Do you know who did it?

Quick Reply: PEOPLE ARE SO FARTING STUPID!!!