Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Parts from wrecked del sol vtec for sale, built b16!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2002, 09:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts from wrecked del sol vtec for sale, built b16!

Ive got a wrecked del sol that i need to finish parting out so i can cut it in pieces and have my garage back. I took the ENTIRE drive train swap and was going to use it for my hatch, some of you prolly read my post....the hatch was wrecked....so im selling the parts I have left and a built b16 swap that hasnt been put in a car yet details on the swap are below, as for the del sol parts that are left over the brakes/suspension/seats are gone, the passenger side door and fender are trash. other than that i have almost all the parts. Have hood/left fender/bumpers/head lamps/driving lamps/targa top most interior pieces. Email me for anything, the car is red and is a 94 so the front bumper has the driving light holes.

The swap:
I prepared the swap for my 92 hatch fyi, but heres what i have done to it and the extras.

The block was sent to a machine shop and bored over 500 thou, shot piened rods and micropolished crank. Its now running CTR pistons/rings/wrist pins. I put on a mugen baffled oil pan so as not to starve the motor of oil. I replaced pretty much every part with brand new OEM honda parts and the list of those parts are as follows:

Water Pump
Oil Pump
Timing Belt
T-stat
Radiator cap
Full gasket set(Upper and lower)
Full clutch kit(Stock del sol plate/disc/thro bearing...all OEM honda)
Main bearings
Journal bearings

I may have forgotten a few replacement parts but I have receipts for EVERYTHING!
Also included is a rear Hasport drag mount(urethane/billet aluminum) and the full del sol air conditioner(including evap core) and new reciever dryer, as well as the stock del sol exhaust, stock GSR shifter and shift linakges. And last the P30 del sol ecu, the casing is tweaked from the accident but not much, the ecu works fine we tested it. Basically what you would be getting is a full swap with a built bottom end, just do what you like with the top end. I will post pictures of everything, as for the workmanship, all work was done by SRD in mesa Arizona. Please email me with any questions at LQXIZOR@yahoo.com. I have like 30 feedbacks on ebay, and if you buy the swap it will be sent to you via freight from SRD.

Thanks
Jason

[Modified by JDM_SiR_II_EG, 6:04 PM 7/17/2002]
Old 07-17-2002, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Parts from wrecked del sol vtec for sale, built b16! (JDM_SiR_II_EG)

well i need a b16 alternator and distributor. are these for sale?
Old 09-20-2002, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Parts from wrecked del sol vtec for sale, built b16! (JDM_SiR_II_EG)

I need the piece that goes around the parking brake in the interior. Ten bucks for it?
Old 09-20-2002, 08:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

how much for just the block, with internals??
Old 09-20-2002, 09:12 PM

Damn, if you weren't in AZ, I'd be talking seriously with ya. Don't really feel like paying shipping from the west coast though....