Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Parts Needed bad!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts Needed bad!!

A really good friend of mine got into a little accident and needs some parts, here is a list.

The parts are for a 94 civic HB DX The car is white but It will be repainted so the color of the parts does not matter.

1. hood

2. Both front fenders

3.Hood latch

4.Rear interior.

5.Rear bumper reinforcement.

Thanks for your help. Im located in Redmond, WA near Seattle.

Modified by pandaknightAE86 at 3:43 PM 6/23/2005
Old 06-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Electrician

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BauleyCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Forum Rules:
As a result of the heavy increase in forum traffic, the moderators have agreed on a set of rules that every user who posts in '92-00 Civic / Del Sol must abide by. (These rules are IN ADDITION to the Honda-Tech TOS that every forum member must follow https://honda-tech.com/zerohelp?topic=tos) The forum rules are not up for discussion, debate, etc. The forum rules have been broken down into three categories in order of importance.

2.C. Posting classified threads in '92-00 Civic / Del Sol is not allowed. We have an entire forum dedicated to buying/selling items.
Classifieds Forum: https://honda-tech.com/zeroforum?id=10</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, this doesn't belong here. There is such a thing as junkyards.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:00 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (Deemeetree)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pandaknightAE86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1. hood

2. Both front fenders

3.Hood latch

4.Rear interior.

5.Rear bumper reinforcement.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Little accident my ***, there are parts for the front and rear of the car.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:38 PM

Wow Im sad I drive a toyota, cause you honda guys are SUPER help full. Cant a guy exaggerate a little? I mean I put a small post for some help all I get is jackass remarks. But I understand how you guys feel, I mean your stuck driving women's cars while the men drive Real Wheel Drive cars. Ha too bad you guys will never know what its like to do anything but drive skilless straight lines and slow lap times. But hey you get good 35mpg!!
Old 06-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Electrician

Default Re: (pandaknightAE86)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pandaknightAE86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow Im sad I drive a toyota, cause you honda guys are SUPER help full. Cant a guy exaggerate a little? I mean I put a small post for some help all I get is jackass remarks. But I understand how you guys feel, I mean your stuck driving women's cars while the men drive Real Wheel Drive cars. Ha too bad you guys will never know what its like to do anything but drive skilless straight lines and slow lap times. But hey you get good 35mpg!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Just because sand was thrown in your vagina doesn't mean you have to go into PMS mode. We really don't give a **** if you drove a 1,000 HP Camaro. If you don't abide by the rules and regulations, we aren't going to answer you in a nice way. We are all tired of doochebags like you who come in and skip right to the questions without reading what you can and can't post on this forum and the correct place to post it.

You're sad you drive a Toyota because we aren't helpful? I don't get it. Oh wait, you're 19. That explains EVERYTHING.

So go jump back on the bandwagon with your l33t AE86 and go be m4d tYt3 JDM d0riFt0 around a corner and crash into a tree.

Thanks for playing.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (pandaknightAE86)

Well, since you're so incredibly nice... I went to the junkyard today and got two fenders in perfect condition for a 95 coupe = $235. The front bumper'll prolly run you about 250. I'm guessing the same goes for the rear bumper cover. you might be able to get them to give you the hood latch. (I got all of the lights I could carry in my pocket this afternoon.) If you want to get the rear interior, you'll have to be lucky and get there before it's sunbaked and faded from sitting int the yard.

other than a junkyard, your best resources are local boards with classifieds sections or the classified section on H-T covering your area.
Old 06-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (GSaura)

Dam I'm gone for a few days and these threads pop up

BTW the best way for you (original poster) to find parts you need is either:

1: dealership

2. ebay

3. junkyard.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pandaknightAE86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow Im sad I drive a toyota, cause you honda guys are SUPER help full. Cant a guy exaggerate a little? I mean I put a small post for some help all I get is jackass remarks. But I understand how you guys feel, I mean your stuck driving women's cars while the men drive Real Wheel Drive cars. Ha too bad you guys will never know what its like to do anything but drive skilless straight lines and slow lap times. But hey you get good 35mpg!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Correct grammar and reading comprehension owns you!