Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Organizing a group buy on ViS carbon fiber hoods! All makes, models, and designs.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2003, 11:35 AM
hites_05

Default Organizing a group buy on ViS carbon fiber hoods! All makes, models, and designs.

I found a guy who's a distributor of authentic ViS carbon fiber hoods and has awesome prices; some of his prices are HALF the price of FIBERGLASS hoods I've seen in catalogs like JCWhitney sport compact and Summit sport compact. He has OEM style hoods for the performance-minded, and 2 other styles (Invader + Xtreme GT) for the show-minded. I found this guy on a small forum where he was trying to sell some hoods and there were also pictures of hoods that people bought off of him; the fitment looked exact. The more people I can get for this group buy, the lower the price each person has to pay; so convince some people to get carbon fiber hood so you can lower your price. This guy also has reasonable shipping prices... for hoods . I don't have the prices yet because he's wanting to know how many people are interested in getting a hood through him so he can figure up the prices for each hood. IMPORTANT: I would much rather have people who are interested to email me at hites_05@hotmail.com than to have them post that they are interested here, but I will check both. If you are sure that you want a ViS carbon fiber hood you must email me saying what model and year your car is, and what style hood you want.