Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

OEM Honda Parts in Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM Honda Parts in Canada?

I just bought a CTR Gauge bezel for my 98 civic, and theres no hole for the maintance require reset switch. So I plan on breaking off the switch so that the new bezel fits on there. The only thing is the clear plastic is still gonna have a hole in it. I know the canadian gauge clusters don't have the maintance switch, so what i wanna do is order a new clear plastic cover from a canadian honda dealership, but I can't find any on the internet. I searched here on HT, google.com and google.ca!!! WTF. IF you type in OEM honda parts on google you get a ton of options, but if you go to google.ca, theres nothing!!!! Can you guys help me out????
Old 08-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: OEM Honda Parts in Canada? (hondadriver)

your not that far from canada. why not just drive across the border and hit up some dealers or junk yards?
Old 08-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

serach on google. use the advanced options. ask for websites that only end in .ca

Also, you can use an acura el cover. its the same as a civic and has no maint hole. if u do this go to northshoreacura or acurawoodbine. they WILL ship to the us. northshore's done it 4 me on many occasions.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.honda.ca/HondaCA2006/Splash_Default?L=E

bottom of the page
Old 08-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (florida)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by florida &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">serach on google. use the advanced options. ask for websites that only end in .ca

Also, you can use an acura el cover. its the same as a civic and has no maint hole. if u do this go to northshoreacura or acurawoodbine. they WILL ship to the us. northshore's done it 4 me on many occasions. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I went to the northshoreacura website, but there was no part listing.
And what year el am i looking for! Thanks.

i got a couple of phone numbers for a few junk yards in fort erie, ontario, i'll have to call tomorrow. But I doubt someone will pull out the gauge cluster and just sell me the plastic cover! they can't be that expensive, thats why i just wanna order one for a dealership, instead of searching junk yards. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it, I never new the acura el had the same gauge cover in it!!

** I found a Acura dealership in canada about 37 min away so I can drive up there to pick up if I have to, so now I just need the correct year acura el and maybe if possible the part number!!!!!

Modified by hondadriver at 3:53 AM 8/21/2006