Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

not an asshole or anything but...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not an ******* or anything but...

i understand people like to build cars but when you sit there and say that you build the car for yourself why ask others what they think, i hate those questions like" should i get a jdm type r motor or a usdm type r motor" or should i turbocharge this or that" who cares, do what you want if you supposedly dont care what people think then why bother asking and when they make fun of your 12 foot wing everyday , you finally decide to take it off cus supposedly a telephone wire got caught on it, i dislike you type of people, you say you build a car for yourself but in reality you build by what people like and dont like
Old 03-29-2004, 03:41 PM

Default Re: not an ******* or anything but... (team703)

Yea... I know what you mean i have a friend named josh and he ask me what to do to his REALLY slow civic coupe that looks like a pile of poop... All of his freinds tell him to shut up and do what he wants... but he likes to go to GOOD GUYS... what a nerd...
Old 03-29-2004, 03:42 PM
H-T Poker champion

I'll go ahead and say this for all of Honda-Tech:

shut the **** up!
Old 03-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: not an ******* or anything but... (Hatchy-Ownzjo0)

Hatchy-OwnzJo0; i couldnt have said it better myself!
Old 03-29-2004, 04:02 PM

I hate newbies who post in the wrong forum.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:04 PM

everyone that posts those comments are looking for compliments so they can feel better about dropping all the time and money into the car that they have. when you buy a new car would you show it off to your buddies at home? I know I have. That's how car message boards started, honda-tech wouldn't be here today if people didn't want compliments on there cars. All the people can say "i don't care what you think" as much as they want but that's what there posting for.

or maybe psyc 2310 is eating away at my brain. either or, I just posted cause I'm sick of studying the crap.

Default Re: not an ******* or anything but... (props_honda85)

i am glad to see people with REALLY SLOW cars ask about all this shyt... i think you two are just mad cause he is discribing you and your vehicles... get a life of your own... try not being like evryone else... for once...
Honda-Tech Member

my first car wasnt ricey and it was when f&f came out wierd huh
Old 03-29-2004, 04:17 PM
Trial User

Default Re: not an ******* or anything but... (92B18Bvx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 92B18Bvx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i am glad to see people with REALLY SLOW cars ask about all this shyt... i think you two are just mad cause he is discribing you and your vehicles... get a life of your own... try not being like evryone else... for once... </TD></TR></TABLE>

And having a LS engine is fast, since he has a REALLY SLOW car.

Just be quiet dude. You made a stupid post in the wrong area and you feel hurt

cause no one feels the same way you do except for your lil' buddy
Old 03-29-2004, 04:19 PM
Trial User

Default Re: (SolObsession)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SolObsession &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hate newbies who post in the wrong forum.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your still a newbie as well.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Blk_Guy_N_S3DAN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Blk_Guy_N_S3DAN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Your still a newbie as well.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 03-29-2004, 04:37 PM

Default Re: (doublejz)

everyones a noob untill the know everything about everthing in my opinoin. And team703 i am gonna ask everyone what they think about the d15b2 with a turbo in about 3 2 1...look i just posted it
Old 03-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by team703 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i understand people like to build cars but when you sit there and say that you build the car for yourself why ask others what they think,</TD></TR></TABLE>

If someone builds a car JUST to get approval by others, then that's sad. I agree in that respect, but there's a difference between a blind aimless person asking how to build his car because he has no identity, and someone asking for honest opinions from others' experiences. Which brings me to this:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i hate those questions like" should i get a jdm type r motor or a usdm type r motor" or should i turbocharge this or that"</TD></TR></TABLE>

I hate those questions too, but for a different reason. My reason is because I see the same ******* questions every day, and there is plenty of awesome info to answer most any of these "swap vs. swap" topics if people would only search.

The questions are valid if someone wants honest opinions from experience though, because what better place to survey shitloads of people who have tried different set-ups? Why not learn from others successes and mistakes?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">who cares, do what you want if you supposedly dont care what people think then why bother asking and when they make fun of your 12 foot wing everyday , you finally decide to take it off cus supposedly a telephone wire got caught on it, i dislike you type of people, you say you build a car for yourself but in reality you build by what people like and dont like</TD></TR></TABLE>

I lost you there bro. What the **** is your point? Do you have a point?

Why are you so concerned with everyone else? Follow your own ******* advise and do what you like - quit worrying and judging others.