Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI

Hi Everyone,
NHRA has approved our Evolution H2B Kits. They have also approved our Limited Edition Bisimoto Signature Series Kits: F/H to B, and F/H to D as well. These kits allow you to utilize an H-Series (Prelude motor) or an F-Series (Accord motor) and you can safetly mate them to a B-series or a D-series transmission.

The kits are approved in both the Sport FWD and Street Stock Classes. We are also the Official Kit of IDRC, and BOTI . For those of you who would like more info regarding the kit, there is an in depth article in the May Issue of DSPORT Magazine regarding the kit, which was used in a road race car that hit speeds of 140mph. The driver of the car has been exposed to both a K-series swap, and an H2B swap utilizing our kit, and loves the handling and ride of the H2B.

For more info you can contact our dealers: PRC, Exospeed, Highend, and Bisimoto Engineering.
*There is also a special savings on the kit in the Tuner Savings Guide in the June Polybag DSPORT Issue.

**We currently have mounts that allows the kit to drop right into your 92-95 eg chassis**

If you have any questions feel free to pm me, or e-mail me : hkim@evoindusa.com

Old 05-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI (evogrl)

Old 05-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You need kits for the DA chassis please or should I say the DB2 1992 gsr chassis!! man since I've seen this thread it makes me want it more!!
Old 05-01-2007, 08:50 PM

sound awsome
Old 05-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (flametorch)

so the old rules used to state for SPFWD that a b series had to use a b series trans, you are able to run a h22 with a b series now?

Old 05-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (PhatAcuraIntegra)

That's what I been looking for.... you should make a thread on the marketplace and post some prices !!!
Old 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM

Default Re: (Harryflores)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Harryflores &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's what I been looking for.... you should make a thread on the marketplace and post some prices !!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.hondamarketplace.co...06590
Old 05-02-2007, 05:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Alchemist)

^^^ Jesus that link is effin sexy. H2B FTW...
Old 05-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (95ProjectEJ1)

H2b FTMFW

Best part of the article is the last paragraph.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:36 AM

Default Re: (PhatAcuraIntegra)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PhatAcuraIntegra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so the old rules used to state for SPFWD that a b series had to use a b series trans, you are able to run a h22 with a b series now?

</TD></TR></TABLE> YUP!
Old 05-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI (DB2NineDuece)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DB2NineDuece &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You need kits for the DA chassis please or should I say the DB2 1992 gsr chassis!! man since I've seen this thread it makes me want it more!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.quartersportsdrag.com NHRA approved as well.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI (skunked)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skunked &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

http://www.quartersportsdrag.com NHRA approved as well.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Skunked, It's not good to Fabricate information that is not true. As you can see, I have a letter proving that our kit was approved... where is yours? Furthermore, if the QSD kit is used in a sanctioning body, and it is not approved, the enthusiasts cannot run. I challenge you to prove your case.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:51 PM

Any chance you can make this work in the 96-00 civics?
Old 05-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow very nice...imagine a f22 in a civic...man 2.2 sohc...haha...honda 4 life bitches haha...
Old 05-02-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Re: (bmoua)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bmoua &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow very nice...imagine a f22 in a civic...man 2.2 sohc...haha...honda 4 life bitches haha...</TD></TR></TABLE>

something like...https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1824166
Old 05-03-2007, 05:54 AM

Default Re: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI (Chim Chim)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chim Chim &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Any chance you can make this work in the 96-00 civics?</TD></TR></TABLE>

We are working on the EK and EF mounts as we speak. Touch base in 2 weeks for updates.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:34 AM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI (Bisimoto)

Originally Posted by Bisimoto
We are working on the EK and EF mounts as we speak. Touch base in 2 weeks for updates.

This makes me SSSOOOO Excited!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI (Chim Chim)

Just chillax, skunked knows what he is talking about, and plus they were the first with the h2b kit (originators)
Old 05-04-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI (jozy22)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jozy22 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just chillax, skunked knows what he is talking about, and plus they were the first with the h2b kit (originators) </TD></TR></TABLE>

jozy22,
Just because a company puts a product out to the"PUBLIC" first, does not necessarily make them the first "Originators". I do not understand why you choose to keep making comments that you are unsure of; nor can back up.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (evogrl)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by evogrl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> YUP! </TD></TR></TABLE>

That made my week
Old 05-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok, then where did yalls comcept of "h2b" come from??? who released the first kit?? oh yeah the answer is quarterports. dont hate on the kit appreciate
Old 05-07-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI (jozy22)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jozy22 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok, then where did yalls comcept of "h2b" come from??? who released the first kit?? oh yeah the answer is quarterports. dont hate on the kit appreciate </TD></TR></TABLE>
FIRST OF ALL...Get your facts straight. I am not hating on the kit.
However, I am hating on the fact that you just talk without any sense to back up your thoughts that you decide as fact.
Secondly, Releasing a "kit first" does not necessarily mean that it was "THOUGHT UP", or even invented first. Just as the "other kit" is COMPLETELY different from our kit; we spent A LOT OF TIME making sure the kit is absolutely synonomous with the quality that we believe in. We have been in the manufacturing industry for over 50 years. We manufacture quality parts with EXTREME tolerances for the motorcycle industry, atv industry, medical equipment, dental equipment, and the aerospace industry.
Please DO NOT Come on this board discrediting our kit, making statements that I am "hating" on your kit, because I am not. You are the one who makes rude fictional comments. Please show some respect and maturity on this board.

BY THE WAY, LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOUR "OTHER KIT" AND THE SO-CALLED "PIONEERS" CAME TO ONE OF OUR SPONSORED DRIVERS; Bisi Ezerioha; whom pioneered the first Honda to Honda Drag Adapter Plate Kit in 2000. When he was in CMI he spoke to your "Pioneers" of the adapter plate kit, and they proceeded to take pictures and ask numerous questions regarding the kit. I am not saying that they "stole the idea" . I was just keeping quiet. Meanwhile, we already had kits in production...

It seems as though the "group" with the BIGGER E-Voice gets heard.
So for those of you who would like to hear the TRUTH; the TRUTH will be told; and unlike you jozy22, I HAVE THE FACTS TO BACK UP MY DATA!
Old 05-07-2007, 06:12 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by evogrl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
FIRST OF ALL...Get your facts straight. I am not hating on the kit.
However, I am hating on the fact that you just talk without any sense to back up your thoughts that you decide as fact.
Secondly, Releasing a "kit first" does not necessarily mean that it was "THOUGHT UP", or even invented first. Just as the "other kit" is COMPLETELY different from our kit; we spent A LOT OF TIME making sure the kit is absolutely synonomous with the quality that we believe in. We have been in the manufacturing industry for over 50 years. We manufacture quality parts with EXTREME tolerances for the motorcycle industry, atv industry, medical equipment, dental equipment, and the aerospace industry.
Please DO NOT Come on this board discrediting our kit, making statements that I am "hating" on your kit, because I am not. You are the one who makes rude fictional comments. Please show some respect and maturity on this board.

BY THE WAY, LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOUR "OTHER KIT" AND THE SO-CALLED "PIONEERS" CAME TO ONE OF OUR SPONSORED DRIVERS; Bisi Ezerioha; whom pioneered the first Honda to Honda Drag Adapter Plate Kit in 2000. When he was in CMI he spoke to your "Pioneers" of the adapter plate kit, and they proceeded to take pictures and ask numerous questions regarding the kit. I am not saying that they "stole the idea" . I was just keeping quiet. Meanwhile, we already had kits in production...

It seems as though the "group" with the BIGGER E-Voice gets heard.
So for those of you who would like to hear the TRUTH; the TRUTH will be told; and unlike you jozy22, I HAVE THE FACTS TO BACK UP MY DATA!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

E-Pwnage! lol
Old 05-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

fair enough
Old 05-09-2007, 08:15 AM

Default Re: (jozy22)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DBigman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">To date the Evolution H2B kit is the only kit approved by NHRA. QSD is NOT approved.

Email Pat Cvengros with any tech questions - pcvengros@nhra.com.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Quick Reply: NHRA CERTIFIED H2B KIT, OFFICIAL KIT OF IDRC & BOTI