Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2002, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!!

alright guys --- i just got my car and im really lookin to up the ponies on this bad boy, ive already got Engine Modifications:
Fully Balanced B18C1 Block w/ JDM B18C5 Internals (11:1 CR), USDM ITR Top End (Head, Intake Manifold, TB), Portflow Headwork w/ Bronze Valve Guides, Toda Dual Valve Springs, Crower Titanium Retainers, Toda Spec B Cams, Toda
Gen 2 Cam Gears (+2, -0), RC 270cc Injectors, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, STR Competition Fuel Rail, B&M CommandFlo Fuel Pressure Modifier (45psi), Toda Program OBD-1 P28 ECU, Apexi V-AFC (VTEC x-over @ 6200rpm), MSD SCI-L Ignition (Rev Limit @ 9400rpm), MSD High Vibration Coil, MSD Pro Distributor Cap, STR Cam Seal, Yellow Moroso 8mm Spark Plug Wires, Custom Polished Valve Cover, Tenzo R Valve Cover Insert, STR Polished VTEC Purge Solenoid Cover, Greddy 1.3 Radiator Cap, Mugen Thermostat, Optima Deep Cycle Battery, Stinger Platinum Battery Terminals, Yellow Silicon Vacuum Hoses.

--- but before i kick some supra ***, i really wanna jock the ladies -- i was thinking some altezza style tailights (are those still in?), neon blue windshield washer squirters, a Powered by Honda windshield banner, and a ractive led muffler (or two). seeing as im going for the sports car look --- im thinking maybe 2 mufflers...each with a 5" tip. i also saw this guy who put a spark plug in his exhaust and shot flames out -- does that add any power, how do i do it?

oh and of course, a StreetGlow brand neon underbody kit -- i have a green car, what do you think of purple?

And seeing as im on a budget, i was wondering anyone has pics of stock steelies after they were chrome dipped...that would be off the hook.

and of course im getting nos -- do you think you think i can push 200 shot on my setup? is my compression too low to run nitrous?
thanks for the input
see ya.
Old 09-28-2002, 11:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (SlippylesKB)

--- but before i kick some supra ***, i really wanna jock the ladies -- i was thinking some altezza style tailights (are those still in?), neon blue windshield washer squirters, a Powered by Honda windshield banner, and a ractive led muffler (or two). seeing as im going for the sports car look --- im thinking maybe 2 mufflers...each with a 5" tip. i also saw this guy who put a spark plug in his exhaust and shot flames out -- does that add any power, how do i do it?

oh and of course, a StreetGlow brand neon underbody kit -- i have a green car, what do you think of purple?

And seeing as im on a budget, i was wondering anyone has pics of stock steelies after they were chrome dipped...that would be off the hook.

and of course im getting nos -- do you think you think i can push 200 shot on my setup? is my compression too low to run nitrous?
thanks for the input
see ya.
damn get those yao ming generation 3 altezza taillights. those ***** are hard. i think two OBX mufflers will go well with cx rims dipped in chorme. keep up the good work

[Modified by ejprimo, 12:05 PM 9/28/2002]
Old 09-28-2002, 11:04 AM

i have some more ideas...i mean...i love neon. i was thinking of putting in some of those pumping nos bottle subs to make it look like i have more bottles than just the 3 i ordered --- i remember in fast and the furious when paul walker had two he went really fast and almost beat vin diesel. but! may motor is built, so if i put in 3 bottles ill go into 10's at least right?
but back to the neon -- with my bazookas im going to put in some neon lights that bounce with the music!!!! wont that be phat, thanks.
Old 09-28-2002, 11:10 AM
Solbros Owns Me

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

as far as stereo goes...I would have to reccomment Realistic from Radio Shack. That is the best sounding equipment your car could get. I would only play fast drum rolls, seeing how you'll barely be in your car since you'll be WAY too fast for traffic, so play fast drum rolls to get your adrenaline rush. Maybe there's enough time for your "partner" to give you some road head. Why do you **** insist on calling your butt buddy of a boyfriend a "partner" anyway. Hmm.
Old 09-28-2002, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

why not get one of those neon shift *****, to go with your sports car image. Or perhaps one of those big *** limosine antennas, so you can get better reception on your beefed up steroe system. Hell and to top off your performance mods, maybe one should go with an extra 200 shot of nos. Trust your engine can handle it. Not only will be killing supras but rx7's and everything else thats normally faster as well.!!!
Old 09-28-2002, 11:37 AM

Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (iwhichisme)

Old 09-28-2002, 11:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (KBOi85)

LOL at first I thought you were serious...
Old 09-28-2002, 11:50 AM
New User

Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (dom93hatch)

why are u wasting your time
Old 09-30-2002, 05:09 PM

Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (ejprimo)

damn get those yao ming generation 3 altezza taillights. those ***** are hard. i think two OBX mufflers will go well with cx rims dipped in chorme. keep up the good work

Hey, thanks for the all the great ideas. I am picking up my chrome dipped steelies from Walmart this weekend. Also on the way is a neon ebrake, shift ****, floor panels (matching the neon underbody kit). I got a race suit that glows in the dark so when i pull up next to people and rev, they know i mean business. Well any more suggestions on how to make my tight ride even more jdm spec let me know!!!
Old 09-30-2002, 05:30 PM

Platinum dip your entire car, that would be tite
Old 09-30-2002, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (PBTemplar)

*yawn*
Old 09-30-2002, 05:34 PM

Hell no on the stereo you need to go to Wal-Mart and get you some Dr.Krankenstein subs. That has got to be the coolest name in Car stereo in my opinion.
Old 09-30-2002, 05:35 PM

hey why dont you get the neon license plate frames.... i actually saw one the other day, didn't know people still stunt em... l8rz
Old 09-30-2002, 05:36 PM

stop wasting bandwidth....and our time. We've all seen the "hey, lets make fun of this" post, so what is there in yours that makes it worth our while...any tech info...nope, didn't think so

idiot (and for some reason i keep picturing you as more of a Ford Probe kinda guy)
Old 09-30-2002, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Platinum dip your entire car, that would be tite
So your car would look something like this.........

Old 09-30-2002, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i also saw this guy who put a spark plug in his exhaust and shot flames out -- does that add any power, how do i do it?

thanks for the input
see ya.

Well since your getting NOS, you can plumb one of the NOSzels into the muffler with the extra fuel and get huge flames out your arss. I've used the NX kit but the flame isn't that long compared to the NOSzel. You don't even need any pills as you want to run it straight off the bottle to produce the biggest flame. If you don't have a 5 inch tip the flames can get stuck inside the muffler and actually go back into the motor creating some more effects, like fire out the intake pipe and both manifolds. I wouldn't get the neon just because of the fireworks show you will be putting on. Good luck and post pics when your done
Old 09-30-2002, 07:20 PM

i call bullshit
nobody who builds a motor like that wants all that other crap
alright guys ---

see ya.
Old 09-30-2002, 07:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (In The 16s)

ban
Old 09-30-2002, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (C5_ALLMOTOR)

ok its old now
I was just giving the hatch owner the opinion of a "nitrous head" witch I am
Old 09-30-2002, 09:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new purchases for my cx hatch~!~~!!! (C5_ALLMOTOR)

i was incinuating that his attemp at being funny on this thread was old, not your comment
Yeah, my attempt was pretty lame itself
Old 10-01-2002, 06:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Stinger Platinum Battery Terminals? What the fizzock did those do for the car?

Edit: At first i thought you were serious.

[Modified by neof69, 3:33 AM 10/2/2002]