Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

New guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy

Hey all, I'm new here. I currently have a slightly modded toyota corolla. Now I also have a 94 civic hatchback that my friend wanted me to have after he died in his car crash. The good side is he didn't crash his civic. The downside is he died.

As far as the civic goes, it runs somewhat ok, about 67,xxx on the engine from what we did on it a while ago. I think the engine is a B18C5, but it's pretty fast. I'll post some pics up once I pick up the car from him.

I just want to make sure I treat his car right, the way he would want. Also, I noticed it has the steelies on it. If anyone has Slipstreams for sale, or any other light rim in the Florida area, IM me. I got cash waiting from when I was gonna mod my rolla.

Hope to have alot of fun in these way active forums lol.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: New guy (trancedroller)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by trancedroller &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey all, I'm new here. I currently have a slightly modded toyota corolla. Now I also have a 94 civic hatchback that my friend wanted me to have after he died in his car crash. The good side is he didn't crash his civic. The downside is he died.

As far as the civic goes, it runs somewhat ok, about 67,xxx on the engine from what we did on it a while ago. I think the engine is a B18C5, but it's pretty fast. I'll post some pics up once I pick up the car from him.

I just want to make sure I treat his car right, the way he would want. Also, I noticed it has the steelies on it. If anyone has Slipstreams for sale, or any other light rim in the Florida area, IM me. I got cash waiting from when I was gonna mod my rolla.

Hope to have alot of fun in these way active forums lol. </TD></TR></TABLE>damm sux your friend died If it was my B18C5 i would have like to be burried with my car *** giving to my friends anyways G/L with your car and WELCOME
Old 09-24-2007, 03:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New guy (mortificationrock)

Haha thanks man, yea it does suck. I'm not the best guy when it comes to hondas but I do understand engines/wiring/tuning and all that. My plan was to make this civic the way he planned it. Right now it's NA all the way.

My corolla keeps me boost happy lol. This place has ALOT of rules. I hope I can follow them all.