Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

new to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 01:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to the forum

hey guys.. My name is Rich.. Dont have pics of my car yet, because it is currently getting built.. anyway, i figured i'd introduce myself
Old 06-24-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: new to the forum (boosted-k24)

Hello New User, Welcome to Honda-Tech

There is a wealth of information here on this forum just waiting for you to discover.

Whether you joined to get some help with a problem on your Honda, wanted to see other peoples cars and get ideas for your own, wanted to buy some parts, or maybe you just own a Honda and wanted to join the club, a good place to start is with a good >>>>>SEARCH<<<<<< . You will notice the red SEARCH button on the top right hand side of the screen. You can search to see if someone has had a similiar problem, or has a similiar post to what you wanted to make.

The first screen you come to has a long list of different sections you can choose from, each having there own reason.

The first list you will see are Model Specific TECH forums. These are forums for general TECH related questions and post about SPECIFIC MODELS. A suspension question is not MODEL specific, as all cars have it, so that might be better suited in the Suspension forum. You get the idea. Before you post a question, SEARCH to see if it has been covered before, because it probably has. Here is a good link to show you how to use the search function. https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=979961

The next list you will see are more Technical Forums, except this time instead of car/model specific, it is topic specific, IE All motor, FI (forced induction), Suspension, Drag racing, AutoX, etc. Your questions about these matters go in the designated forum.

The next place you will see the Marketplace. Come on, do you need an explaination about this? Buy or sell your parts here.

The next section is labeled Honda-Tech Forums. You will find the Appearance and Cosmetic section. This section is good for when you want to show off your car and get feedback on what you have done. Or if you have questions about something to do with appearance in general, this is your forum. The other sections here are the Events and Meets section, where you can find out what is going on in your area, or announce something of your own. And then there is Kills. Tell stories of who you raced and what happened here. Enter at your own risk.

And then there is GDD- General discussion and debate. This is basically the Off-topic forums of Honda-Tech. You can explore these for yourself.

There you go, I hope that you read this and understand the layout of this website.

Again, Welcome to HT.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:02 PM

thanks for the info..
Old 06-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Rich... I'm Rich too Nice to meet ya.. Welcome!
Old 06-24-2007, 02:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (boosted-k24)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boosted-k24 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks for the info.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Make sure you read it.

The pix of ur car go in the appearance/cosmetics forum, not this one.

Also, notice the big red search button in the upper right hand corner, chances are, if you have a question, it's answered already.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:04 AM

Default Re: (sageuvagony)

thanks sageuvagony

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Make sure you read it.

The pix of ur car go in the appearance/cosmetics forum, not this one.

Also, notice the big red search button in the upper right hand corner, chances are, if you have a question, it's answered already.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea i've been on a couple other forums.. know the drill.. thanks for the heads up though
Old 06-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (boosted-k24)

Welcome to H-T. My name is not rich. I cannot tell you my name because that's confidential. I am a federal worker for the US Government and that's all you need to know. you may refer to me as Agent_EM1 .

naw jk jk, welcome to H-T man
Old 06-28-2007, 12:07 PM

Default Re: (Agent_EM1)

lol thanx
Old 06-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new to the forum (boosted-k24)

Nice sig, once your build is done, post pictures, vids and dyno plots!!
Old 06-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: new to the forum (sol2hatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sol2hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hello New User, Welcome to Honda-Tech

There is a wealth of information here on this forum just waiting for you to discover.

Whether you joined to get some help with a problem on your Honda, wanted to see other peoples cars and get ideas for your own, wanted to buy some parts, or maybe you just own a Honda and wanted to join the club, a good place to start is with a good &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;SEARCH&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; . You will notice the red SEARCH button on the top right hand side of the screen. You can search to see if someone has had a similiar problem, or has a similiar post to what you wanted to make.

The first screen you come to has a long list of different sections you can choose from, each having there own reason.

The first list you will see are Model Specific TECH forums. These are forums for general TECH related questions and post about SPECIFIC MODELS. A suspension question is not MODEL specific, as all cars have it, so that might be better suited in the Suspension forum. You get the idea. Before you post a question, SEARCH to see if it has been covered before, because it probably has. Here is a good link to show you how to use the search function. https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=979961

The next list you will see are more Technical Forums, except this time instead of car/model specific, it is topic specific, IE All motor, FI (forced induction), Suspension, Drag racing, AutoX, etc. Your questions about these matters go in the designated forum.

The next place you will see the Marketplace. Come on, do you need an explaination about this? Buy or sell your parts here.

The next section is labeled Honda-Tech Forums. You will find the Appearance and Cosmetic section. This section is good for when you want to show off your car and get feedback on what you have done. Or if you have questions about something to do with appearance in general, this is your forum. The other sections here are the Events and Meets section, where you can find out what is going on in your area, or announce something of your own. And then there is Kills. Tell stories of who you raced and what happened here. Enter at your own risk.

And then there is GDD- General discussion and debate. This is basically the Off-topic forums of Honda-Tech. You can explore these for yourself.

There you go, I hope that you read this and understand the layout of this website.

Again, Welcome to HT. </TD></TR></TABLE>