Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB???

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB???

i juss got my EG today and i hate the seats that sits so high!!! so i want 2 out the del sol seats on it so i can sit lower!!! i have many EF and the seats dont bolt up so i was wondering if it will bolt up with the EG??
Old 04-15-2003, 09:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (igotcrx)

I think they will fit fine w/o any rail mods, I was in the market for some a while a back and everyone stated they fit fine.
Old 04-15-2003, 10:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (igotcrx)

Yeah, del sol and any integra seats will bolt right in.

del sol back seats will fit too
Old 04-15-2003, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by igotcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i juss got my EG today and i hate the seats that sits so high!!! so i want 2 out the del sol seats on it so i can sit lower!!! i have many EF and the seats dont bolt up so i was wondering if it will bolt up with the EG??</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, the Del Sols don't bolt in correctly. When I installed mine, I swapped out the rails from my factory Civic seats, threw them on the Delly's, and bolted them in. Took about 20 minutes total, very easy to do. They sit lower and are very comfortable, you're going to love them.

Old 04-15-2003, 10:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (rodrez)

thans every1 i will do this tomorrow!!! so all i have to do is change the rail on the del sol to civic rails!!!
Old 05-02-2003, 06:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Just picked up a pair of front seats out of a sol for $53 from the local junkyard

Black with the red stripe down the center

Drivers seat is perfect and a small messup in the stitch on the passengers. Still better than the gash in my Civic seats

PS &lt;&gt; Also got some emblems, interior clips, bumper clips, etc.... included in that $53
Old 05-02-2003, 07:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by igotcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thans every1 i will do this tomorrow!!! so all i have to do is change the rail on the del sol to civic rails!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, all you have to do is switch the rails to Civic rails
Old 05-02-2003, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (Hybrid93Hatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid93Hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Just picked up a pair of front seats out of a sol for $53 from the local junkyard

Black with the red stripe down the center

Drivers seat is perfect and a small messup in the stitch on the passengers. Still better than the gash in my Civic seats

PS &lt;&gt; Also got some emblems, interior clips, bumper clips, etc.... included in that $53 </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn! I paid $350 for mine at the junkyard.
Old 05-02-2003, 08:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i got it done already thanx every1
Old 05-02-2003, 09:12 AM
opi
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (rodrez)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rodrez &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No, the Del Sols don't bolt in correctly. When I installed mine, I swapped out the rails from my factory Civic seats, threw them on the Delly's, and bolted them in. Took about 20 minutes total, very easy to do. They sit lower and are very comfortable, you're going to love them.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I got GSR seats in my hatch, and Rodrez's seats sit much lower than mine do. Enjoy the seats
Old 05-02-2003, 09:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (opi)

they bolt right it. i did my friends a few months ago
Old 05-02-2003, 09:32 AM
Solbros Owns Me

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (VTECDC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by VTECDC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">they bolt right it. i did my friends a few months ago</TD></TR></TABLE>

Del Sol seats DO NOT bolt directly in to the Civic mounts!!!! If you DO NOT KNOW, DO NOT ANSWER!

You will need to swap the rails as stated above, PERIOD
Old 05-02-2003, 09:49 AM

wow...50 bucks for del dol seats is a steal. I paid over 200 for mine!!!!!
Old 05-02-2003, 11:09 AM

Man you guys in the US have it good.....del sol seats up here in Canada are hard to find.

I paid $360 for mine...and rarely do scrap yards have anything good for honda's.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1niceSi)

yes you WILL need to swap the civic rail with the Delsol rails, this is how the look in a EG and the sit low too

Old 05-02-2003, 04:16 PM

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (tonyXcom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tonyXcom &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah, del sol and any integra seats will bolt right in.

del sol back seats will fit too </TD></TR></TABLE>

for chrissakes, why didn't the guy that i bought my del sol seats from sell me his rears too? damn, i woulda bought those in a heartbeat!! i bet they are just as cool as the front seats huh?
Old 05-02-2003, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (tonyXcom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tonyXcom &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah, del sol and any integra seats will bolt right in.

del sol back seats will fit too </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hmmmmmm........... I dont know, the rear seats are very rare. hahaha
Old 05-02-2003, 04:42 PM

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (fastwanabe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fastwanabe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Hmmmmmm........... I dont know, the rear seats are very rare. hahaha</TD></TR></TABLE>

Definately one of the most comfortable backseats I've ever sat in
Old 05-02-2003, 04:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

seats should bolt right into eg the proplem.
Old 05-02-2003, 05:20 PM

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (civicVX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by civicVX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">seats should bolt right into eg the proplem.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Wrong answer! Why would you say that after 18 people ahead of you already said that they will not bolt in directly, and you need to swap the rails?
Old 05-02-2003, 05:28 PM
LHC

Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (UpstateCivic)

are jdm eg4 seats the same as del sol seats??
Old 05-08-2003, 07:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

it doesnt sit as low as my crx si with hf seats!!!
btw i dont think the del sol seats are comfortable
Old 05-08-2003, 07:51 AM

Default Re: (igotcrx)

I love my del sol seats. Now how do I make that rear del sol compartment thing fit in my hatchback? hmmmm
Old 05-08-2003, 10:10 AM
official honda whore

Default Re: (igotcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by igotcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it doesnt sit as low as my crx si with hf seats!!!
btw i dont think the del sol seats are comfortable</TD></TR></TABLE>

well i have had a set of del sol seats in my old coupe and i have 91 crx si seats now, id say both are comparable and depending on which car id want id take both seats 92 and up cars id go with sol seats and 91 and older id go with crx si seats
Old 05-08-2003, 10:34 AM
New User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB??? (Cashis Lee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cashis Lee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Hmmmmmm........... I dont know, the rear seats are very rare. hahaha

Definately one of the most comfortable backseats I've ever sat in </TD></TR></TABLE>

Man, I hope you're all kidding here...... because we all know the Del Sol 4-door rear seats feel the best

Back to reality - Del Sol seats can bolt into the EG, using the Del Sol brackets but you need to bend and drill 2 or 3 of the mounting holes on each seat, but it will work. I should take picts of one my co-worker's car with his Del Sol seats in his EG coupe.

Quick Reply: new EG member need help!!! does del sol seats fit in my EG HB???