Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need Store or Speedshop Referral in SF Bay Area, looking for corner lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Store or Speedshop Referral in SF Bay Area, looking for corner lights

I'm looking for any referrals for stores or import speed shops in the SF Bay Area that might carry replacement (aftermarket or OEM) front corner lights for my '89 Civic LX. I've tried Pep-Boys and they don't stock them, they are a special order item only.

The OEM units were unbolted from my car and stolen after the thieves snipped the wiring. Getting them wired up isn't high on my list of priorities at the moment, but I would like to fill the void with something relatively cheap. I've found them online for $12/set, but if I can get them locally that would be even better. The closer the shop is to the south bay (San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, etc.) the better. I contacted a local Honda only salvage yard and was quoted a price of $30 for each used cluster! And I thought Porsche parts were expensive!

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2003, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need Store or Speedshop Referral in SF Bay Area, looking for corner lights (oi-punx)

sf bay area, there is mach 3 on clement street in sf, oakland hi fi on international in oakland, carboy on 10th ave in oakland, tokyo motor trenz in japan town sf, and autofreak in japantown sf. happy hunting, there are more, but these should be enough.
Old 03-18-2003, 12:08 PM

Default Re: Need Store or Speedshop Referral in SF Bay Area, looking for corner lights (oi-punx)

Try going to Capitol Honda in SJ. Their parts store has some aftermarket stuff and I'm pretty sure they would have the corners.
Old 03-18-2003, 12:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need Store or Speedshop Referral in SF Bay Area, looking for corner lights (acuracing)

hahha MACH III has since moved to ocean ave and has been there for 3 years lol...but vision performance took over tangent on Noriega in the aves they have them...infinite is now on south van ness...415-831-8818....hmmmm.....u could try ASP in daly city...or just honda at srreamonte...they have aftermarket for 35 bucks...
Old 03-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks Guys. I ended up getting that set on the web for $12. Shipping is about what i'd pay in gas up to SF anyway. I'm not really looking for the best quality, just something to remind me that my faithful daily driver wasn't molested by some A-Holes. I'd rather have the stock look, but at $12 i'm not going to complain.

Cheers!

[Modified by oi-punx, 10:07 PM 3/18/2003]