Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

NEED SOME SERIOUS SEAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED SOME SERIOUS SEAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Hey honda guys! Once again i need help. It isn't a tech question or some small stuff question. See I went to Hot Imports Night at Wasington Dulls EXPO Center and i meet Rj De Vera. We talk a lot about sponsors and "If he haad anyting for me" like job wise or just anything. So...I email him and he replies and still email each other. I just aked him if i could grip race for his team or what not and he said that he dont really have a team, but he maybe tryin' to start one.
So Rj De Vera said to "If you want to go pro pro for Grip racing or even if you think about drifting your gonna need some SERIOUS SEAT TIME!" So to the point today guys i need to know if you guys know if there is any place near the South Philly area with a time attack track or what not. Some place a lil closer then V.A. and or if how to start going pro?!?!?! If you guyz got some BiG MaC info for me please also email me.

-THANK YOU MY HONDA FRIENDS SOOO VERY MUCH

SNA/CHINO :thumbsup:
Old 07-19-2005, 05:18 AM
Electrician

Oh man...

I think I'm going to leave this one float a little, to see the comments that will come up. I'm a bit curious.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:28 AM
I am a (Trial User) Army

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Deemeetree)

What car do youhave?
Old 07-19-2005, 05:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (litterbox)

why would you even post this in here? wait till your not a trial and go here with this useless information.
https://honda-tech.com/zeroforum?id=40
Old 07-19-2005, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MikeD718)

Get some fast food trays and put them under your rear tires. Set the e-brake and drift your heart out!
Old 07-19-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Re: NEED SOME SERIOUS SEAT TIME!!!!!!!!!! (ImportRiceRaceR)

buy a go-kart and learn how to really drive.

once you get that in the bag, drifting will be a piece of cake
Old 07-19-2005, 07:02 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: NEED SOME SERIOUS SEAT TIME!!!!!!!!!! (james p.)

put the ******* inital d anime down... and walk away from the hobby...

and please don't go out and touge, stay away from driving all togther.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:05 AM
I am a (Trial User) Army

Default Re: NEED SOME SERIOUS SEAT TIME!!!!!!!!!! (menkio)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by menkio &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and please don't go out and touge, stay away from driving all togther.</TD></TR></TABLE>lmao
Old 07-19-2005, 07:16 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: NEED SOME SERIOUS SEAT TIME!!!!!!!!!! (litterbox)

hehe, but if you really wanna learn how to "grip race" then start at atuo-x/scca, thats pretty amature/low level racing, also check out some racing schools at your local track/yellow pages..

second, what kind of car do you have.. mods.. etc
Old 07-19-2005, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dont know bout u. something seems a little odd, that i have only ever seen 2 types of honda drift. 1. an s2k 2. a crx with way to much money and useless time put into it. i think you need to sit in a seat and read some books
Old 07-19-2005, 07:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NEED SOME SERIOUS SEAT TIME!!!!!!!!!! (postman)

what postman said.

also, if you are talking about doing this in your everyday driving car... i would look for another everyday driving car, cause ur gonna completely f*** this one up racing is for losers, make it fast, make it look good.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ImportRiceRaceR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Hey honda guys! Once again i need help. It isn't a tech question or some small stuff question. See I went to Hot Imports Night at Wasington Dulls EXPO Center and i meet Rj De Vera. We talk a lot about sponsors and "If he haad anyting for me" like job wise or just anything. So...I email him and he replies and still email each other. I just aked him if i could grip race for his team or what not and he said that he dont really have a team, but he maybe tryin' to start one.
So Rj De Vera said to "If you want to go pro pro for Grip racing or even if you think about drifting your gonna need some SERIOUS SEAT TIME!" So to the point today guys i need to know if you guys know if there is any place near the South Philly area with a time attack track or what not. Some place a lil closer then V.A. and or if how to start going pro?!?!?! If you guyz got some BiG MaC info for me please also email me.

SNA/CHINO :thumbsup: </TD></TR></TABLE>

if you have the attitude like you will go pro with a little bit of track time you are wrong. it takes years and a shitton of money to get you, and your car, to the point of sponsorship.

if you have to ask this question on where to get seat time you have obviously never been on track, so let me give you a couple pieces of advice. drop the hardcore ricer attitude. if you go out there you will be on track with adults, some of them with lots of money and power. dont **** people off by talking like a stunna or even worse driving like one.

again, dont for one second think you will ever go pro as a driver. there is a LONG list of **** you need to accomplish before even a bare minimum sponsorship is attainable for you.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:50 AM
Global Moderator

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ImportRiceRaceR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Hey honda guys! Once again i need help. It isn't a tech question or some small stuff question. See I went to Hot Imports Night at Wasington Dulls EXPO Center and i meet Rj De Vera. We talk a lot about sponsors and "If he haad anyting for me" like job wise or just anything. So...I email him and he replies and still email each other. I just aked him if i could grip race for his team or what not and he said that he dont really have a team, but he maybe tryin' to start one.

SNA/CHINO :thumbsup: </TD></TR></TABLE>

You'll never be sponsored, nor a paid driver.

You're too far behind at this point to start.

Just realize that you're a ricer and that's all you'll ever be. The truth will set you free.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NEED SOME SERIOUS SEAT TIME!!!!!!!!!! (Reid)

http://www.goingfaster.com/spo....html

go there, might help you out (people are lauging at u for these things)
Old 07-20-2005, 05:30 PM

1st off...I just want to THANK alllll you guys for tryin' to put me down cuzz yall either don't have dreams or lost them or gave up on them or some said the same shyt to you sayin' to me then cried and ran away like a lil girl....or just don't know what to do with your dreams. "THANK YALL VERY MUCH!" You'll neva know till ya try it out. I might not be rich but the only way to know is try. You live only once thats what I learned from GOD and his son!!!! So.....I just want to say that i'm not going for drifting Rj just said if I go into that feild. I got a dam 4 door civic LX chassis man! What da heck am I gonna do, pull the E-brake all the time and hope for the weight to shift?!? All I wanted to know if you guys know any place near my hood with a dam track. I just wanted to get in some time and all I hear is you can't do it, you suck, give up, you'll neva this you'll neva that, and all hate words. *look look im crying* "AND FOR ALLLL THE GUYS THAT TRIED TO HELP THANK YOU, LIKE MENKIO, THANK YOU MAN!" I know he probly dont give a dam about me but he tried! GOD BLESS YOU MAN, but I want to thank all the haters the most!!! For all who want to see my car and know my mods. they will be listed soon after i take some photos! Any more shyt you guys have to say and type don't hesistate to do so. It will give me some thing good to read! " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"
Old 07-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ImportRiceRaceR)

I had a dream of having sex with 10 super models at once, you might say it will never happen but at least im looking at a realistic goal.