Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need some Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some Ideas

Whats up I just basically need some opinions. I have a 96 hatchback with a GSR swap with a GSR tranny with LSD. Replica Mugen valve cover. Spoon cam gears. Skunk 2 intake manifold. AEM CAI. AEM fuel rail. AEM fpr. B&M fuel pressure guage. Replica Mugen strut bar. Magnecor plug wires. Cometic low compression head gasket. Block guard. A.C.T. stage 3 clutch with 9lb flywheel. Skunk 2 short shifter and shift ****. Genuine CTR shift boot. Cloth GSR interior front and back. GSR front and back disc brake conversion with Brembo slotted rotors and Hawk pads. Black housing headlights. Tein SS dampners. Neuspeed rear upper and lower bars. Nice sound system consisting of Pioneer,JL Audio,Alpine,and Boston Acoustics. SI guage cluster. Catco high flow cat. Cat back exhaust by Tsudo( i know Tsudo sux but i got it cheap). OK OK i knw your thinking damn get to the point now here it goes i have some money stashed and i need opinions in what to do next. My motor right now is running 9:6:1 compression and is plannned to be boosted. Do I boost the car first which is gonna be the greddy kit with the 18g and front mount intercooler with 750cc injectors Hondata s200 with boost option and many more things. Or do i wait for the boost and with my money buy some Volks get the car re-sparayed and some Recaros and just put a new greddy header on for now. Also buy some JDM goods for the car and make it look extremely sexy. Note that the car has orginal paint but does look very good. THANK YOU if you read all that i will post pics soon of the car in its current state. THANKS again i am just confused.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need some Ideas (gunmetalej)

If you're going to go turbo don't get a header because it'll have to come off.

Decide if you want to to faster or if you want it to be pretty first.