Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

need fuel pressure (gauge)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need fuel pressure (gauge)

I searched and seen posts about people buying $30 and $50 fuel gauges.

I just need to diagnoses a possible fuel supply problem and wanted to get pressure gauge to check my fuel pressure. How can I do this economically? I'm just trying to fix my car, not tune it so anything that works accurately will do.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:03 PM

Default Re: need fuel pressure (Paprika)

try google, jeeves, ebay, modacar.com , inlinefour.com, jegs.com, jhpusa.com, autometer.com, arospeed.com, riderevolution.com, jazzproparts.com, 2kracing.com, egauges.com, importperformance.com, autocarparts.com. Because in a shorter time than it took for me to copy and paste all this crap you could have just looked for yourself. Search engines are great ,
Old 06-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: need fuel pressure (hondakevin21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hondakevin21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">try google, jeeves, ebay, modacar.com , inlinefour.com, jegs.com, jhpusa.com, autometer.com, arospeed.com, riderevolution.com, jazzproparts.com, 2kracing.com, egauges.com, importperformance.com, autocarparts.com. Because in a shorter time than it took for me to copy and paste all this crap you could have just looked for yourself. Search engines are great ,</TD></TR></TABLE>
You know.. you could have just simply listed the sites without the extra comments. They do no one any good and only make you look like an ***.

But then maybe thats what you like