Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ.

This topic does not concern anyone except for the moderator of this forum. Seeing as all my functions on H-T have been taken away I have no way of contacting you other than doing this. I cant use the appearance section. I can't use the general discussion topic. I cannot use the Instant Messenger. I have TWO messages that popup saying

"You do not have permission to use instant messaging.

Go Back"

Everywhere I go the two pop up again. EVERYWHERE. So thats more annoying than being punched in the arm at school.

There isn't even a point in using H-T because I can barely do anything.

Can you take away some of this so I can actually USE the site. The way it is now I can't ask a question directly to someone. Thats why I must disrupt this forum to ask for these sanctions to be lifted.
Old 02-06-2003, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ. (VTECTIME)

Well, this kinda concerns me too, concidering you are in your current posistion of lock down because of what you did. So unless Dustin (the propreitor of this site) feels you should become a full fledged member again its not going to happen. Have a nice day and continue to enjoy the site.
Old 02-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ. (gsr_vx_hatch)

ban

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=400448&page=2

you got EXACTLY what you deserved.

[Modified by Spoon Hybrid, 2:48 AM 2/7/2003]
Old 02-06-2003, 05:52 PM

Default Re: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ. (Spoon Hybrid)

GSR i have had my round with you. I could easily get a new account. I have 4 computers in my house. But that shant be the point of this.

Oh... I hoped you liked the crash pics of my car....

[Modified by VTECTIME, 6:52 PM 2/6/2003]
Old 02-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Whatever dude, I dont care if you can hack the Gibson. All it would take is banning your IP address an that would be that.
Old 02-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dude, just deal with it. if you don't complain (like you are doing right now), don't post *****, and don't start random bullshit topics you will get rights back.
Old 02-06-2003, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ. (Spoon Hybrid)

That problem is solved with the fact I have 4 comps on 3 diff connections.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:04 PM

That problem is solved with the fact I have 4 comps on 3 diff connections.
then wtf are you wasting everyones time bitching to tom about letting you have full access again. just bend over and take it. im sure whatever you did was reson enough for you to get kicked out.

EDIT: hahaha i just read the thred that got your *** in trouble. get the **** out.

[Modified by euclid, 11:07 PM 2/6/2003]
Old 02-06-2003, 06:04 PM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts

Well what other forums do you post in other than the EG+Civic/Del Sol forum?

Who put you at 90%, because I for sure did NOT.

I can ask in the Mods' Corner, but really you're going to have to be honest with me here and tell me what you think that you did to cause some mod or admin to knock you down to 90%.

Old 02-06-2003, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ. (B18C5-EH2)

Being 100% honest. I did nothing. I haven't used HT for like two weeks because its just so restricted. I have posted once... and that was yesterday I believe. And then today.

I got my 90% like a day after you put me at 96 im quite sure.

[Modified by VTECTIME, 7:09 PM 2/6/2003]
Old 02-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Being 100% honest. I did nothing. I haven't used HT for like two weeks because its just so restricted. I have posted once... and that was yesterday I believe. And then today.

I got my 90% like a day after you put me at 96 im quite sure.

[Modified by VTECTIME, 7:09 PM 2/6/2003]
Duh, are you really that retarded? Remeber the IM you sent me? Well Dustin is kinda a "friend" and i told him what you did and he clicked the link too, and thats how you got to where you are today. You deserve what you got, this site is not here for you to missuse it; so have some respect for other members and mods, or leave.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You sure like to say "shant" alot... Does that make you feel sophisticated?
Old 02-06-2003, 06:14 PM

you must of pissed of some off the wrong people

love having all 100%

[Modified by HybridHackBatch, 3:15 AM 2/7/2003]
Old 02-06-2003, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ. (HybridHackBatch)

shant is my favourite word.
OH my!!! he's friends with some guy named Dustin. The 14000 post guy?
Anyway how am I dumbass? I can use the word shant a lot but I can't read minds.
That link said .com/crashme I sent that to you for the fact that you gave me such a hard time. A really hard time. I thought since your the H-T MAN! and your on top of things you would have seen foolish trick I was about to pull on you.

That day was the worst of my life. Work called 4 times because they don't know how to do their goddamn jobs. That's not important though.

The fact is people make mistakes. I'll be the first person to say that right now. What I did on that night was foolish in many ways. But in a few ways it was justified. Im accused of post whoring. Well... alright. What do you call all the people who flamed the **** out of me that night? What reason is there for that? You were leading the charge GSR. I have talked with black2kcivic and we settled things that night and are now on the same page. This isn't the Japanese educational system where there is no second chances. Its America, where second chances are given. Look at Robery Downey Jr. He's the biggest joke on the face of the earth but he got his 14 second chances. Give me one.

I didn't say anything about... Dustin?!

[Modified by VTECTIME, 7:36 PM 2/6/2003]
Old 02-06-2003, 06:33 PM

damn i cant believe you said that about Dustin.....

maybe you really are that shallow in your thoughts
Old 02-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I didnt accuse you of anything. People get flamed for dumb posts, get over it. If Tom made that post I woulda done the same thing, and I was not the only one witha problem with your post, and you called me out so I so I continued to flame you. You then posted to expensive *** cars and said they were yours (oldest riceboy move in the book), and I dont care if you were kidding it was stupid. You get no second chances with me, to me you are just some dumbass sitting at his computer that I will NEVER meet. Oh, as far as that link why would I assume that it was a lame attempt to trick me when you said it was pics of your crashed car? Grow up and go to another site or somethin, and leave us more mature and self controled individuals to our own website where we can share valuable information not "how loud can i turn up my speakers?".

Im done
Old 02-06-2003, 06:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its America, where second chances are given. Look at Robery Downey Jr. He's the biggest joke on the face of the earth but he got his 14 second chances. Give me one.
Yes, but HT is not a democracy. 'nuff said.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ. (poison)

Here is my original post and you rresponse, note its a typical flame nothing crude or personal.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This has to be the dumbest post ever. WHO CARES blast your ghey radio as loud as you like, with your stunna trance music.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually ya ****** retard the whole godamn point of the post was to know how high it can go so I do not BREAK it. You say "who cares" ... this post is not meant to be opinionative in the jackass way you put it. I DO want a consensus on a volume that the speakers can safely go. Thanks.

--And that respone only aided in the continues flame job you got from me and everyone else, I wouldnt flame a newb that bad but you had like 500 posts, you should know better then to ask such a dumb question in the tech forum when there is aa audio forum for you to ask in.

[Modified by gsr_vx_hatch, 3:46 AM 2/7/2003]
Old 02-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

HAVE ANOTHER PAL have two

LOL yea... woulda done the same to Tom my ***. Mature and self-controlled...

I'll start my disection with Mature.

It is mature to flame the hell out of me for askin a tech related question? I don't care if i didn't inlvolve getting dirty, it had a lot more thought provoking content than those "look at my car" posts. You accused me of being a post *****. When that is the first time I heard of you or saw your menacingly disgusting avatar. So back on to mature. Having reached a desired or final condition, is the definition. On the internet there is no measure of matureness. Grown men come on here and flame the hell out of others. While in the real world this sort of talk would cause a brawl.

Self controlled individuals.
Control of one's emotions, desires, or actions by one's own will

Well Oh my god. The amount of self-control on that post was at an all-time low. I admit i wasn't a poster-boy for self control. Compared to some although. Like those who literally blew up at me for my tech related question. Is that self control? Not a chance. WHY??? what is the point of blowing up at someone... or trying to change them... on the internet. I don't want any second chance from you because you have nothing to offer, except for a foul attitude. What I want is to be able to use this forum again.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:52 PM
JwM
Honda-Tech Member

educational system where there is no second chances. Its America, where second chances are given. Look at Robery Downey Jr. He's the biggest joke on the face of the earth (~M~~N~<<< now that's funny!!~M~~N~) but he got his 14 second chances. Give me one.

K several things. First off it is my opinion that you could have done this:

But if the moderator doesn't mind, then it's all good with me. Also sorry to hear you were having a hard time. As far as your priveledges, I think you could do several things. One being just deal with the lack of priveledges for a while, and prove to the admins and mods that you are worthy of getting some of them back. Second would be to email a moderator, and ask for a fresh start. I for one am all about chances, but then again I am not a mod or an admin. Good luck with everything, and hopefully you will enjoy the benifits of this site alot more.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here is my original post and you rresponse, note its a typical flame nothing crude or personal.

quote:
This has to be the dumbest post ever. WHO CARES blast your ghey radio as loud as you like, with your stunna trance music.

Actually ya ****** retard the whole godamn point of the post was to know how high it can go so I do not BREAK it. You say "who cares" ... this post is not meant to be opinionative in the jackass way you put it. I DO want a consensus on a volume that the speakers can safely go. Thanks.

--And that respone only aided in the continues flame job you got from me and everyone else, I wouldnt flame a newb that bad but you had like 500 posts, you should know better then to ask such a dumb question in the tech forum when there is aa audio forum for you to ask in.

[Modified by gsr_vx_hatch, 3:46 AM 2/7/2003]
Its called being badgered in the workplace and school. Coming home and thinking how loud my speakers can safely go. So i jump on H-T cause i know someone on this forum knows, turns out someone did. Everyone on here knows a bit about everything, or a lot about something.

So i ask it and all I get is just more attitude. For no reason...

You were obvisouly in the mood to serve it. I was in the perfect frame of mind to shove it back.

[Modified by VTECTIME., 4:02 AM 2/7/2003]
Old 02-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ. (MayonakaNinja)

People Tom is not that bad infact he is one of the only mod here that will give another chance sure he might have a short fuse every now and then....who doesn't!!!

Post something that helps this site and people coming to this site then he will give ur points back....
Old 02-06-2003, 07:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

educational system where there is no second chances. Its America, where second chances are given. Look at Robery Downey Jr. He's the biggest joke on the face of the earth (~M~~N~<<< now that's funny!!~M~~N~) but he got his 14 second chances. Give me one.

K several things. First off it is my opinion that you could have done this:

But if the moderator doesn't mind, then it's all good with me. Also sorry to hear you were having a hard time. As far as your priveledges, I think you could do several things. One being just deal with the lack of priveledges for a while, and prove to the admins and mods that you are worthy of getting some of them back. Second would be to email a moderator, and ask for a fresh start. I for one am all about chances, but then again I am not a mod or an admin. Good luck with everything, and hopefully you will enjoy the benifits of this site alot more.
damn, megan must have "learned ya good" considering your title
Old 02-06-2003, 07:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The truth is, your just annoying as hell and your attitude is bad. Sure you can be mature and flame people and since when did my response go below the belt such as in your last post. You are a cry baby, and thats all there is to it. The simple fact was that there is and audio section for this kind of question and the post was as bad as those who will beat who posts, because there are to many varibles to judge accuratley. I even told you the answer to your question in one of my posts, I have no hatred or real dislike of anybody on this site ecept for you as of now. As for my ability or willingness to call Tom out for a stupid post, you have no idea what i would do, Tom is very knowladgeable and very well spoken but he is not god and is subject to the same rules we are, so if he happen to post "guys look at my new cat" in this forum I would say, "Tom when did the crack smokin start because you should know better than to post this dumbass thread". Oh well i say this thread just gets locked and all of Mr. VTECTIME's IP's get banned so we can be rid of this non contributing member of our prestigues website.
Old 02-06-2003, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Surprisingly I agree with some things you said there. Except for non-contributing members and banning all the IP's... naturally. The cry baby par too. My attitude isnt bad. We have mutual contempt that I will cherish forever Dear Lord. You DID make me laugh in your post GSR. That "look at my my new cat" That took some comedic talent. LoL

Well i'll rest my case now... NO doubt flames will engulf this post like the one this ordeal got started over.

Quick Reply: Moderator of this Forum Tom. READ.