Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

luminic bulbs output

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default luminic bulbs output

does anyone know which color has the most light output? yellow, hyper white, or ultra violet? and on the website it says "Notes: The H4 produces a fog light on low beam." what does that mean?
Old 04-28-2005, 09:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: luminic bulbs output (tca0bell)

y dont u ask them and not post a stupid thread in here
Old 04-28-2005, 10:19 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: luminic bulbs output (93ejay1)

I got luminics H4 JDM yellow bulbs for my EG. I really think they are better than stock. Nothing amazing but definitely better. I have yet to drive in the rain with them yet which is the whole point of them but for now I like them.

Can't really go wrong with any of them...you arent going to see much better or worse no matter what you buy.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:28 PM

All of our bulbs produce roughly the same amount of light output. The Jdm Yellow bulbs are by far the best for bad weather conditions and the most popular bulbs are the Ultra Violet and Jdm Yellow bulbs.

http://www.LuminicsBulbs.com
Old 04-29-2005, 04:27 AM

Default Re: luminic bulbs output (93ejay1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93ejay1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">y dont u ask them and not post a stupid thread in here</TD></TR></TABLE>
**** you! go suck a fat **** u piece of ****! thanks for the reply

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GetawayInMoscow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I got luminics H4 JDM yellow bulbs for my EG. I really think they are better than stock. Nothing amazing but definitely better. I have yet to drive in the rain with them yet which is the whole point of them but for now I like them.

Can't really go wrong with any of them...you arent going to see much better or worse no matter what you buy.</TD></TR></TABLE>

koo!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B16aef9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">All of our bulbs produce roughly the same amount of light output. The Jdm Yellow bulbs are by far the best for bad weather conditions and the most popular bulbs are the Ultra Violet and Jdm Yellow bulbs.

http://www.LuminicsBulbs.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

i think im gonna go with the ultra violet
Old 04-29-2005, 05:12 AM

Buy all of them like I did

to http://www.LuminicsBulbs.com
Old 04-29-2005, 05:35 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: luminic bulbs output (dawrenn)

ultraviolet is purely for looks. The human eye cannot see light above a certain point, I know it's under 6K, but not sure exactly what it is. Maybe someone can help me with this since I'm too lazy to search and find it right now (you HID guru's know). Different colors all put out about the same amount of light. If you want more light, retrofit a projector and get HID's.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:55 AM

Default Re: luminic bulbs output (IHateJDM)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IHateJDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ultraviolet is purely for looks. The human eye cannot see light above a certain point, I know it's under 6K, but not sure exactly what it is. Maybe someone can help me with this since I'm too lazy to search and find it right now (you HID guru's know). Different colors all put out about the same amount of light. If you want more light, retrofit a projector and get HID's.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i want to get the closest to hid as possible. no, all different colors do not give out the same amount of light. the lower the K the more light output it has. thats why stock HID equipped cars come with 4-4300k bulbs. it is the shield on the projector that gives the light its color. i have a hid setup right now that im selling cause i need some cash.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1229236
Old 04-29-2005, 09:04 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tca0bell &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i want to get the closest to hid as possible. no, all different colors do not give out the same amount of light. the lower the K the more light output it has. thats why stock HID equipped cars come with 4-4300k bulbs. it is the shield on the projector that gives the light its color. i have a hid setup right now that im selling cause i need some cash.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1229236</TD></TR></TABLE>

The closest to HID we have is the pure blue on the 9006 series bulb I was running i thought it looked extremely clean. We will also be launching a new color that we have been testing in a about 2-3 weeks. The new color will be a pure blue. If you are local I would be more then willing to meet up with you at night to show you what the new bulb will look like.

http://www.LuminicsBulbs.com
Old 04-29-2005, 09:04 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tca0bell &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1229236</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats what I wanted.