Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

LS Vtec/ Nitrous Question..

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS Vtec/ Nitrous Question..

I am picking up a fully built ls block Tuesday for a pretty good price.. block has ls eagle rods with je 81mm 9 to 1 pistons. has gsr girdle that was line honed with ls crank with arp mainstuds. includes golden eagle ls v tec conversion kit also.. buddy has set up ready for nitrous which I will also be picking up off him and as you can see he has lower compression pistons. Before choosing to pick up this block I picked up some Toda Spec Bs which Ive heard work better or like higher compression better?...Just wondering if everything is going to be ok with this because I want to run these cams but want to make sure they are ok of course. He also has a fully built gsr head with full supertech valve train,dual valve springs with reatainers, also has all new supertech valves,all new valve seals, and freshly decked..he is giving me a really good deal if I grab that from him also so can I get any thoughts on running that head over the b16a2 head I have I was planning to use from my b16 inside my car at home..Im thinking I may as well use his head also... any opinions/ thoughts are greatly appreciated , Thanks - B