Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 09:52 PM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me!

Were can i get a bitch pin?
Whats the real name?
What motor is identical to the JDM d15b?
What kind of IM gasket should i get?
What type of Exhaust gasket should i get?
are Junkyarnd Clutches good or not?

Thanks in advance i m sorry u have to move my car before 12pm tommarow and it has no motor!
Old 09-04-2008, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me! (ReactioN)

where is the car?? just get another person to help you push it it will be light with no motor then you wont have to be in a rush
Old 09-04-2008, 11:21 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me! (Unit44justin)

its in my drive way and there comming in the morning to give me a fine thats [freak]ing retarted hwo do they expect me to move it with out a motor [freak]ing idiots i swear i was gunna swap it tonight 9pm but i didnt have a clutch or harnnes or headers or ECU lol
Old 09-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ReactioN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its in my drive way and there comming in the morning to give me a fine thats [freak]ing retarted hwo do they expect me to move it with out a motor [freak]ing idiots i swear i was gunna swap it tonight 9pm but i didnt have a clutch or harnnes or headers or ECU lol</TD></TR></TABLE>
Whatt?? You can be forced to move a car off of your property??? Am I misunderstanding this?
Old 09-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me! (alacard)

Is it a Home Owners Association type thing or "your visible property de-values the surrounding area" type thing?
Old 09-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ReactioN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its in my drive way and there comming in the morning to give me a fine thats [freak]ing retarted hwo do they expect me to move it with out a motor [freak]ing idiots i swear i was gunna swap it tonight 9pm but i didnt have a clutch or harnnes or headers or ECU lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

if its in your driveway... then there is no reason why you have to move it. Its YOUR property. Unless the "home owners association" dont like a car that is not "presentable" in your driveway. lol...

you must have some lousy neighbors if they reported you about this...
Old 09-05-2008, 12:22 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me! (actek23)

No one reported me im going to talk to the guy..

He just swaung around and told us"you can not have a unoperating car in your driveway" i was like WTF too

all thats can be unrepresentable is no bumper and no interior but i dont know how that has somthing to do with it [freak]ing wierd
Old 09-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Can you put a car cover on it? Just thinking of ways to get around this.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:31 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ReactioN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No one reported me im going to talk to the guy..

He just swaung around and told us"you can not have a unoperating car in your driveway" i was like WTF too

all thats can be unrepresentable is no bumper and no interior but i dont know how that has somthing to do with it [freak]ing wierd</TD></TR></TABLE>

same **** with me, except i have a power hungry neighbor, he sent petitons around man.

they were vague empty threats haha "we can force you out of the community"

haha called my family lawyer, he told to to respond, sure you can ick me out of the community give 1.5 millon.... 3X the value of my home
Old 09-05-2008, 12:31 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me! (95delsolz6)

he said i have til tomorrow morning so im gunna wait for him and be like "Da ***** y0! PeeP This Ht Was alll LiKe HoW wAs i UPOSe To Movez My WhiP WitH no EnGiNE DaWg!?!?" Lol jk but im gonna see how he expects me to move my car from my drive way with out a motor and if not ill just throw in a motor and make sure it turns on and go to city hall and complain cause yes im a [pejorative] hahaha
Old 09-05-2008, 12:33 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me! (i drive a honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by i drive a honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

same **** with me, except i have a power hungry neighbor, he sent petitons around man.

they were vague empty threats haha "we can force you out of the community"

haha called my family lawyer, he told to to respond, sure you can ick me out of the community give 1.5 millon.... 3X the value of my home </TD></TR></TABLE>

I had that before and it was aimed at me (im 16 and was 14 at the time) and it was because i was a lil thug back then and use to be out side with music til 12 but not even bumping just so me and the homies can hear it and cause i dress like a "gang member and was probably Afiliated with gang activitie" hahahah i laughed in their faces and im still here and out side. lol
Old 09-05-2008, 12:35 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ReactioN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he said i have til tomorrow morning so im gunna wait for him and be like "Da ***** y0! PeeP This Ht Was alll LiKe HoW wAs i UPOSe To Movez My WhiP WitH no EnGiNE DaWg!?!?" Lol jk but im gonna see how he expects me to move my car from my drive way with out a motor and if not ill just throw in a motor and make sure it turns on and go to city hall and complain cause yes im a [pejorative] hahaha</TD></TR></TABLE>

i bet he's just one of those crazys that hang out inside all day wathcing people through his windo then comes out to bitch

[freak] him, he has no power, don't move the car until someone who actually has authority tells ya to
Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me! (i drive a honda)

hahaha you know the funny thing is that this guy that im telling you bought a 91 dx HB for his daughter (which is Pretty good looking and i talk to her and all) and he pushes his religion on people but any ways every time im out side working on my honda he comes out and pops his hood.(His car wont start and i already know its his spark plugs or wires because he did a tune up and made the guy that's a ford guy do it. and he always expects me to come and help him. ive told him on separate occasions if he needs help ill be glad to help as long as he ask and if its hard you know hook it up with cash. and then he brings out this speech on how Jesus didn't charge people to heal em so why should i and then i just walked away. but i have a feeling its him hes always sitting outside staring. god now i want to smash his daughter to get back hahahahah so off topic she wants it lol
Old 09-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah the home owners association tried to give me **** so i told them i was going to get a lawyer and they told me to put a cover on it. the hoa is just a bunch of old people looking for importance anyway. and besides who is going to write a fine to the economy last time i checked that devalued everyones house?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

post pics of daughter!!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:41 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (ironcheftony)

I dont have any but knowing ht i should have known that hahaha
Old 09-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ReactioN)

just from the title i already knew where you lived, CA losers.
Stupid *** laws.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:29 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (austinkli)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by austinkli &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just from the title i already knew where you lived, CA losers.
Stupid *** laws.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ummmm.....who are you?
and if you have nothing to contribute dont post.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:34 AM

Put a cover on it, it's perfectly legal. Been through it, in a probably more affluent neighborhood than yours.

If he persists, threaten to sue for harassment. Religious people are so bored, they have to do things like this to stay active. They gossip ALOT because they have no lives.

Put a cover on it, and tell him to [freak] off. If it's not on the street, you have the right to keep it wherever you want as long as it has a cover on it when you're not working on it.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:43 AM

Default Re: ([ivi])

If it has passed inspection, has insurance and current plates you can drive it and park it anywhere it's legal to park it.

BTW: The "bitch pin" is the transmission shift linkage pin.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:45 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: ([ivi])

Got ya! but i just put it in a lil space in my garage ill take pics lol pretty funny.

and hell yes they gossip a **** load They new why i had swaped my engine before i told my mom!!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:07 AM
* B A N N E D *

Yeah I tha same problem in my neighbor hood this old lady nextdoor called the city my car was not presentable or whatever. I was like whatever and went and for like $20 got cheap car cover.

A friend of mine in tha same nieghborhood had a car that did not run, all they did was get a couple of guys and push to the other side of the driveway to make it look like they drove it an it worked.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn cant believe how **** is here in CA.......Car cover would be best...but if it was me, ill find a way to mess or screw them over too.....for example....
Car not presentable can u say "are u telling me my car is a piece of ****, i feel insulted, i love my car, file a psych claim...haha..." discrimination? idk....

and to the neighbor that preaches about god....do the same to him.....be like "in my religion "Lucifer" or Satan as ppl call him, Blah blah blah....i do that to the ppl that come to my house trying to preach me, i have a satanic bible lol, (i read it for knowledge...not cuz im satanic or anything)......i grab the bible....open it up, open the door and pretend i was reading it....LMAO...they never come back...lol...

But anyways....back to topic...if there is no way around it...just put a cover...they wont be able to do a damn thing about it..like everyone said.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:57 AM

Default Re: (SinsEvil666)

Good to hear you were able to find a spot for it.

Slap a Darwin fish on your car and [freak] his daughter if you want revenge.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ReactioN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha you know the funny thing is that this guy that im telling you bought a 91 dx HB for his daughter (which is Pretty good looking and i talk to her and all) and he pushes his religion on people but any ways every time im out side working on my honda he comes out and pops his hood.(His car wont start and i already know its his spark plugs or wires because he did a tune up and made the guy that's a ford guy do it. and he always expects me to come and help him. ive told him on separate occasions if he needs help ill be glad to help as long as he ask and if its hard you know hook it up with cash. and then he brings out this speech on how Jesus didn't charge people to heal em so why should i and then i just walked away. but i have a feeling its him hes always sitting outside staring. god now i want to smash his daughter to get back hahahahah so off topic she wants it lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

ust tell him to love thy neighbor, and let you keep your car!

then tell him, jesus did charge people, he forced christanity on them and belive in a false prophet in order to be healed, that'll **** him off more than it did you for the car

Quick Reply: Looking for fast answers Stupid City is citing me!