Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2003, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too.

heres the story before u guyz flame. i just wanna show u guys a pic of my old car. i bought it the way it was (B16 motor in it too) and slapped on a hks turbo kit with t28 big *** front mount intercooler. which u dont see in the pic cuz i turboed it after that picture was taken. well i dunno about two years ago a drunk driver his me and totalled it. and busted my leg/ankle. for the past two years i've had two surgeries and also got an eg if u guyz havent seen it. i posted it on here already. well. just started walkin again. like a month ago. and got my ride up and running. well heres the pic. only if i can show u the after pic of it. ill prolli take a pic of it on the tv. cuz i have it in the video. but here she is. in lovin memory of my eg

thanks for the pic guyz i really appreciate it. anymore i would love to have it.

[IMG][/IMG]
oh dont mean to gross u guyz out but here are pics of my leg when i was fucked up. i had to do this surgery twice in two year. man and i can vouch that it FUCKEN hurts when they take out the screws.

well the main purpose of this thread is to tell u guyz to plz drive safe. dont drink and drive. and guess what the guy that hit me got away clean and free. he got away cuz his alcohol level was right under the legal limit. ****** didnt even have insurance. drove a big *** old school oldsmobile tank hoopty. u know what car im talkin bout right?? i did not get any money out of this accident. i wish i got some for my pain and suffering. for the people who know me well know what im talkin bout. hope this story helped out a lil. DRIVE SAFE!!! oh and wear ur seat belt. thats what saved my life. im lucky/happy to be alive. even though i wont be able to walk right or jog/run.

i will post pics of after the accident soon. note: this was two years ago. way or when it was rare. before anyone had this conversion on their eg's. and sorry for the long story. got bored. and want to dedicate this thread to her.(my old eg)

here are the after pics i promised u guyz. i tried to take the pics as good as i can. my digicam sucks ***. but i havent seen this vid for two years and watchin it again made me very nauseus i litterally threw up. i dunno lookin at a crash that fucked up ur life prolli does that to u. but here ya go.

my block in peices

once again im very lucky to be alive. i thank GOD for that!!!

Modified by egturbo at 2:06 AM 5/4/2003

Modified by egturbo at 9:35 PM 5/4/2003
Old 05-03-2003, 06:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (egturbo)

Oh man, I'm real sorry to hear this bro. That really sucks how you didn't get money either, things like that **** me off...That was a clean hatch too.

Hope your new EG project goes well(unless you're not fixing it up), but more importantly, hope you recover well.

to drinking and driving.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (egturbo)

DAMN DUDE!!! Did you really have to show pics of your foot? That **** hurt just looking at it. Sorry to hear that. I hate drunk drivers, they can all die. But for some reason never do.

Man i love the front end of your car, sorry to hear that its totalled.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

man sorry to hear that.

waiting for the after pics
Old 05-03-2003, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (sshaikh01)

sorry to hear your loss...i would have hired a lawyer and tried to get some money out of the drunk

Im not a fan of midwings, but I dig JDM Integra headlights on the EG.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:21 PM
New User

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (WR93EG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WR93EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry to hear your loss...i would have hired a lawyer and tried to get some money out of the drunk

Im not a fan of midwings, but I dig JDM Integra headlights on the EG.</TD></TR></TABLE>agree
Old 05-03-2003, 07:28 PM
New User

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (ELUD THS)

those pics of your foot are crazy...
gladthat your ok.
Old 05-03-2003, 08:26 PM

thanks guyz. im still tryin to figure out how to take pics of after pics. imma just play it on tv and take pics of it on the tv. hopefully have some pics up soon. man it was totalled. well pictures speak 1000 words.
Old 05-03-2003, 09:13 PM

thats cool. but i dont really considar it a type r conversion if all you used is the headlights.
to me a front conversion is when you use a itr hood, fenders (at least 1/2 anyway) bumper hood and rad support.
if you only use the headlights than its more a headlight conversion in my eyes. but its cool bro. and sorry bout the leg
Old 05-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice car....remember, sheetmetal can ALWAYS be replaced, human life cannot
Old 05-03-2003, 09:31 PM

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (SpoonFedHatch

sup i didnt know u were on honda-tech - its johnny with the red Si... i knew u got heart but i didnt know u got screws in ur foot! ... hope u feel better... see you at the track
Old 05-03-2003, 09:49 PM

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (SpoonFedHatch

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by goHondaGO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sup i didnt know u were on honda-tech - its johnny with the red Si... i knew u got heart but i didnt know u got screws in ur foot! ... hope u feel better... see you at the track</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol. sup johnny.. i dunno if imma go may 10th anymore. still havein problems with my ride. but for sure sometime after. honda-tech. gotta love it.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im glad ur ok man. that was a nice hatch. drive safe everyone
Old 05-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

a fried of mine fell out of a window when he was younger, and smashed the growth plates in his leg

he had to have one of those to stretch his leg out. it killed him when they did it, but at least he got hella vicadin

drive safe bitches. my brother almost died from being an unsafe driver
Old 05-03-2003, 10:45 PM
Sushi Buffet Champion

Oh **** Anh, I didn't know you post on H-T! It's Michael. I haven't seen you for the longest time. How's everything? Damn, that looks painful. I see you took that pic in front of Chris's driveway. So what's new? What car you got now? Keep my updated.
Old 05-03-2003, 11:10 PM

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (GapxGuy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GapxGuy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh **** Anh, I didn't know you post on H-T! It's Michael. I haven't seen you for the longest time. How's everything? Damn, that looks painful. I see you took that pic in front of Chris's driveway. So what's new? What car you got now? Keep my updated. </TD></TR></TABLE>

damn sup micheal. small honda-tech world man. ive been kew. how u been?? nice ride micheal. yeah u'll see my new ride in my signature. yeah man ur og honda-tech member. so many posts. lol.. keep in touch.

AFTER PICS ARE UP
Old 05-04-2003, 01:42 AM

******* ******* drunk drivers..
Old 05-04-2003, 09:22 AM

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (Nameless EJ6)

thats one sexy car

to drunk drivers!
Old 05-04-2003, 09:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (sdadlani)

No lawsuit???? Maybe he was under the "legal" limit, but he STILL HIT YOU!!! If I didnt get any money after all that you better believe BOTH of his legs would look like that.

That looks painful man, glad to see you're still ok and walking again.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (KOALA YUMMIES

is this your car?
Old 05-04-2003, 10:17 AM

Default Re: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic. story too. (KOALA YUMMIES

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lazyvietboi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">is this your car?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea was that ur car?? sponsered by JT auto?? i saw ur car at import daze and nesei week showoff, back in the day like 2000........... i was lookin for the sideskirts for years(still am)

good to see GOD has brought u thru that, and gave u a chance to value life again......congrads on the recovery, keep strong and much luck in the future
Old 05-04-2003, 10:50 AM

Is that just swollen or is something a little off on your leg. It looks as if a bone is misplaced or something!

Nasty!
Old 05-04-2003, 11:05 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lazyvietboi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">is this your car?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah thats my car. i bought it like that. from a friend of a friend. damn by any chance do u guys have more pics of it?? cuz the only pic i got of it is that black and white one i posted. well i'd appreciate it. plz send to anhdreamer@hotmail.com if u guyz have any. thanks again.

and answer to the other question um they had to chop of like two inches of bone on my leg. so now one leg is shorter than the other now. so im fucked for life. gonna walk fucked up for life. well hope that answers ur question. it looks swollen at my ankles cuz when they cut my bone put it back left alot of skin so its bulgy.
Old 05-04-2003, 12:48 PM

If anyone has anymore pics, please post them on here. Thanks, and sorry to hear about your leg.
Old 05-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sdadlani)

im still confused about the driver who hit you walked scott free from this accident....he could be charged with reckless driving causing injury (felony) driving without insurance (1,500.00 minimum , no money go to jail) and he can still be charged with being intoxicated, even if hes not drunk. so i dont know who did the followup reports on the accident or what but some police force didnt do their job????

Quick Reply: just reminisining bout my old si eg with type R front conversion. pic.