Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

It's good to be back!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's good to be back!!!! Need your input

I was gone for quite awhile, roughly 6months. During that time, I didn't have the access to the internet or to be here reading all your wonderful posts about Honda. I know, I know...it's time to catching on and get back on track. Anyway, it's good for me to be back, again.

I have a small question regarless of my car's value.

<U>Car</U>: 95red CivicCoupe Ex
<U>Motor</U>: 97GSR motor, stock but before I get the swap I had it rebuild the internal: rings, seals..etc with Honda OEM parts. After the rebuild until it has 35k miles on it

<U>Spec</U>: I have a few bolt-ons such as: CAI AEM, Intake Manifold, 4-1header, Custom Exhaust piping, Apex Vtec2 controller, and also a system with 12"sub.

<U>Dynoed</U>: 175whp, 134wtq

<U>Problem:</U>
The only problem here will be the accident I had a while back. The fool was crushing in a slow zone and hit the back bumper of my car. The junk's frame (where you put your sparewheel) (Junk door got replaced, and looks fine now) took a big hit and hasn't been fixed yet, it got squeezed in a bit and considered salvage. I bolted the bumper back on and she looks fine but can't be perfect.

I'm not selling my car at all...but just want to know its value on the market

Modified by yeegsr at 12:37 PM 11/22/2006
Old 11-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: It's good to be back!!!! (yeegsr)

How'd you not have access to the internet for 6 months?
Old 11-22-2006, 11:23 AM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: It's good to be back!!!! (BlueIntegraBoy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueIntegraBoy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How'd you not have access to the internet for 6 months?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Prison?
Old 11-22-2006, 11:25 AM

Default Re: It's good to be back!!!! (Eran)

I was in the Army..and was holding gun and wearing armor at somewhere a few thousand miles away
Old 11-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Prison?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha, duh.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by yeegsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was in the Army..and was holding gun and wearing armor at somewhere a few thousand miles away</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm sure the Army had internet.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:27 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by yeegsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was gone for quite awhile, roughly 6months. During that time, I didn't have the access to the internet or to be here reading all your wonderful posts about Honda. I know, I know...it's time to catching on and get back on track. Anyway, it's good for me to be back, again.

I have a small question regarless of my car's value.

<U>Car</U>: 95red CivicCoupe Ex
<U>Motor</U>: 97GSR motor, stock but before I get the swap I had it rebuild the internal: rings, seals..etc with Honda OEM parts. After the rebuild until it has 35k miles on it

<U>Spec</U>: I have a few bolt-ons such as: CAI AEM, Intake Manifold, 4-1header, Custom Exhaust piping, Apex Vtec2 controller, and also a system with 12"sub.

<U>Dynoed</U>: 175whp, 134wtq

<U>Problem:</U>
The only problem here will be the accident I had a while back. The fool was crushing in a slow zone and hit the back bumper of my car. The junk's frame (where you put your sparewheel) (Junk door got replaced, and looks fine now) took a big hit and hasn't been fixed yet, it got squeezed in a bit and considered salvage. I bolted the bumper back on and she looks fine but can't be perfect.

I'm not selling my car at all...but just want to know its value on the market
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I need some help
Old 11-22-2006, 11:27 AM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: It's good to be back!!!! (BlueIntegraBoy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueIntegraBoy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm sure the Army had internet.</TD></TR></TABLE>

No shizzle, I know for a fact that people in Iraq and Qatar have the interwebs.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:32 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No shizzle, I know for a fact that people in Iraq and Qatar have the interwebs.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Everywhere has internet access...even on battleships. THe problem was ..if you're on duty you cant use the net. If you not on duty you will need to get in line, I mean a LONGGGG line.

Anyway, I need some help on the info I posted please input some info.
Thank you.

Old 11-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

Post it in the local paper for what you think it's worth and some ricer will buy it. This isn't the Kelly Blue Book forum. if you need pricing reports, go to GDD.

This is a technical forum. Technical.