Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Kalokohan)

These guys are professionals.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:47 PM
New User

Default Re: (Tein Man)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tein Man &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">These guys are professionals.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Oh hell yeah and I bet they work for a shop. I know you can break down a hatch easily in a garage but how they steal the cars and how quick they strip them leads me to believe that a shop is involved.

Also, isn't Inline in the cut? Meaning there is only one way in and one way out? I've only been there twice but from what I remember, they are at the end of a culdesac looking street.....that's some *****.

Modified by Kalokohan at 4:59 PM 9/11/2003
Old 09-11-2003, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kalokohan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Oh hell yeah and I bet they work for a shop. I know you can break down a hatch easily in a garage but how they steal the cars and how quick they strip them leads me to believe that a shop is involved.

Also, isn't Inline in the cut? Meaning there is only one way in and one way out? I've only been there twice but from what I remember, they are at the end of a culdesac looking street.....that's some *****.

Modified by Kalokohan at 4:59 PM 9/11/2003</TD></TR></TABLE>

Drive around Inline Pro garage and one way out. Damn, 10 cars? What crew are you represent in?
Old 09-11-2003, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

it really doesnt take long to steal cars. i work part time at a yard and have to remove column locks all the time. too easy. install kill switches. they may be difficult at times but if the fuel pump was shut off on it, you would still have it. don't get me wrong, i feel real bad for that happening. hope it works out for you. glad i'm not in nova anymore.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kalokohan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Modified by Kalokohan at 4:59 PM 9/11/2003</TD></TR></TABLE>

just because they strip them quickly and these ********* steal really good doesnt mean they work at a shop. sure there are shops out there that do steal but there are alot of legitmate shops out there. most of these kids who are doing this **** are just strait doing it for their own shiet. i feel bad for the guy who lost his car man shiet hope u find them and kill these ***** but ull never find the guys they almost always get away
Old 09-11-2003, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dragboy)

They did catch a bunch of these guys a couple months ago. Everything seemed to have gotten better..but then, cars started to get jacked recently.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (Tein Man)

Old 09-11-2003, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light

stories like these make me not want to drive my car around because it seems like if you leaver a car out for a minute, itll be gone in a minute. Also what are dead locks?!? and isn't it illegal to have a modified steering wheel? or maybe thats just california.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:54 PM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

good **** tein man
Old 09-11-2003, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (93HatchCali)

Sorry to hear about your loss man. Im glad this **** hasnt gotten outa hand over here in Ga. I keep my car garaged most of the time. But i hate to catch anyone in my car, I PROMISE! they will have a bullet between their eyes no doubt about it.

We work way to damn hard for our **** and no ones just gonna take it from me. Im sure all of you think like this also
Old 09-11-2003, 06:01 PM

Default Re: (Mildly Interesting)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mildly Interesting &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thank god I live in the sticks....</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, me too
Old 09-11-2003, 06:21 PM

man thats horrible.. makes me sketchy of dropping my car off at any shop.. real sketchy............. i was suppose to go to inline next week too... man this area is horrible... the fact that we get hassled by cops and the fact that we dont feel safe leaving our cars in the parking lot.. id rather live in the stix.. if theres hot girls but dude i hope they catch those guys...
Old 09-11-2003, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hear all kinds of stuff happing in NOVA. I used to go up there all the time to visit my GFs family. People made me so uncomfy up there, whenever i went up there. my Spoon lip cam off, coilovers went up, muffler silencer went in. lol I made sure it looked like a ricer so no1 woudl jack my car. (Alexandria and Tysons area). The guy i baught my hatch from that i have now... He had all kinds of stuff just "chillin" in his garage.. hmm... just one of the things.. Fully built GSR swap. Oh and these were eirabes.. so was all his friends w/ their "cars"... NOVA is a nice place but the crime is wayyy to high for me to ever live in taht area.

EDIT: i cant spell wortha hoot, and I can't trust hardly anyone in that area at all.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:38 PM
New User

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (Typesi2nv)

thats some crap. i dotn even want to visit nova anymore, too many dam car thieves everywhere u look.
Old 09-12-2003, 04:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (ELUD THS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ELUD THS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats some crap. i dotn even want to visit nova anymore, too many dam car thieves everywhere u look. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh, you only think that thieves are visible everywhere. Everyone is a suspect.
Old 09-12-2003, 05:53 AM
New User

Default Re: (CrazyHondaBoy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CrazyHondaBoy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Drive around Inline Pro garage and one way out. Damn, 10 cars? What crew are you represent in? </TD></TR></TABLE>
Check sig.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:40 AM

Damn.. I can't believe how many cars are getting stolen around here.. Mine got broken into twice and had a lot of stuff stolen out of it, but atleast they never took the car.. I tell, you I went to Bethesda the other weekend for a party and had to take my car to the metro.. man was I scared to leave it there.. sorry to here about the lose!
Old 09-12-2003, 07:46 AM

Default Re: (CharmCity)

Inline usually tries to do a good job protecting themselves from theft. They keep most of their customers cars in the shop. Looks like they are going to be keeping their cars in the shop now too.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:29 AM
Del

Default Re: (Witty)

damn what a shitty situation.....
Old 09-12-2003, 09:00 AM
New User

Default Re: (Del)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn what a shitty situation.....</TD></TR></TABLE>agree.
Old 09-12-2003, 09:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (JDM CTR EK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM CTR EK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What the HECK! i am about to head up there in like 30 mins.. crap...</TD></TR></TABLE>
- U and Joe better be carefull then.......
- I hate hearin stories like this one.....

Damn, thats why i hate livin in NOVA. everyone just steals everyone else's cars, and i cant believe its gotten to the point where u cant even feel safe bout parkin ur car in front of ur own place of business...im already afraid to go to sleep at night (and the first thing i do in the morning is check on my car) Now i gotta worry bout my car gettin jacked from in front of my work too? I think imma just carry around one of my tires with me where ever i go, maybe that will slow them down haha
Old 09-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (B18C5_EK)

Damn, that sucks ...

hope they find those fockers
Old 09-12-2003, 09:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (AREA 51)

Seriously sucks, it was a nice car. People have to be buying these hot parts though or else thieves wouldn't be stealing them.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:46 AM

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (Rhman19)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rhman19 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Seriously sucks, it was a nice car. People have to be buying these hot parts though or else thieves wouldn't be stealing them. </TD></TR></TABLE>

What he said. I hope people aren't knowingly buying stolen **** though.

It's fucked up how bad **** always happens to good people. How come the theives never seem to get their **** stolen? Next time some catches a thief trying to jack your **** - they should blackmail 'em for every ******* thing they own. That would be a nice payback.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light (TrboInteg)

Man i hate reading **** like this, and i read it ALL the time! people ******* steal our cars, and GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!! ...ALL THE TIME!!!

like this guy who lives on my street has a 5th gen prelude, all stock (at the time anyway), and his rims got taken off the car right in front of his house, broad ******* daylight, they just left the car on cinderblocks...its a pretty nice neighborhood too (obviously that doesnt mean anything ) ever since i'm ****** paranoid thinkin my teg is next..

I send my condolences to the owner of the hatch, its always sad when i hear of nice cars getting fucked with...

**** thieves , this **** is rediculous

~Matt/Nice

Quick Reply: Inline Pro's car got jacked at the shop, broad day light