Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

i need a new sunroof.any other cars are interchangable with a 95 civic coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need a new sunroof.any other cars are interchangable with a 95 civic coupe?

my sunroof broke on my 95 civic coupe and the junk yard dose not have my model and thehonda dealer has one for 700.00 which is out my budget so i wanted to know if there is another car that i can take the sunroof off and put it on my car like an accord,del sol,integra etc.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i need a new sunroof.any other cars are interchangable with a 95 civic coupe?

im not sure on interchangable sunroofs. but i notice your name is "gretna", if by any chance you mean gretna, pa, theres a Harry's u-pull-it in hazleton, had 3 coupes with sunroofs in as of yesterday. ;D

if not, then completely disregard my attempt at helping, lol.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i need a new sunroof.any other cars are interchangable with a 95 civic coupe?

Originally Posted by civics4lyfe
im not sure on interchangable sunroofs. but i notice your name is "gretna", if by any chance you mean gretna, pa, theres a Harry's u-pull-it in hazleton, had 3 coupes with sunroofs in as of yesterday. ;D

if not, then completely disregard my attempt at helping, lol.
i live in gretna,la(new orleans) this is a long shot but ima still ask you what about i pay you for your time,parts and shipping if you can pick it up for me.
but if its gonna cost me more than 200.00 for every thing i cant afford it
Old 04-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

umm, they charge 20-30 bucks for a sunroof, never actually pulled one out tbh. but my anchor spring broke off, so im in the process of pulling my out of my dd early next week.

no clue on shipping or all that, im more of a buyer than a seller, lol. id suggest just keep your eye on your local junkyards, i know mine at least buy up them totalled hondas like hot cakes. lol
Old 04-25-2010, 01:34 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I think hatches have some similar or the same parts. Sedans use an assembly that slides into the roof instead of above the roof.

It really depends on which part you need. Do you need the glass or another part?

car-part.com might also help you find a salvage yard in the area.