Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I just lived your dream! Caught a guy in the act of stealing my car, nearly shot him.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2003, 06:09 AM
In The Garage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I just lived your dream! Caught a guy in the act of stealing my car, nearly shot him. (broncoma

way to go, man. its a good thing that you used a gun, if you had a bat you would've used it, and probably really hurt the guy. you obviously have good self control, or you would've shot the guy. If it was me, i would've said some ill **** like, "****** the gun* Think long and hard about your next move, ************" just be happy that theres 8 inches of arizonas finest up his *** right noe
Old 04-03-2003, 06:15 AM
Suspetise...

Default Re: I just lived your dream! Caught a guy in the act of stealing my car, nearly shot him. (broncoma

with criminal rights dude, but nice job.
Old 04-03-2003, 06:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I just lived your dream! Caught a guy in the act of stealing my car, nearly shot him. (B18C5-EH

For you guys saying he should have assaulted the thief, do you guys not understand that in the REAL world the thief has rights too and had he shot or even punched the thief the owner of the car would be in jail right there with the thief.

It sucks, but it is REALITY and no matter how cool you think you are telling him he should have shot/pistol whipped/beat the guy down, etc. the bottom line is that he kept a cool head and that's why someone's not dead and he's not in jail for MURDER.

Shooting him would have been wrong unless the guy made a move to pull out a weapon, and had he shot him and the police found no weapon he'd be looking at murder charges - is that worth a ******* radio or even your CIVIC?

No.
I agree with you 100% there is no way that he should have shot the guy, that would have been stupid...but in the heat of the moment stupid things happen....I think that it's pretty bad that he almost got charged for just holding the guy there with his gun until the cops got there! Why should that be against the law if he caught the guy red handed stealing his radio?!? That's the part that's pissing me off.
Old 04-03-2003, 06:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: I just lived your dream! Caught a guy in the act of stealing my car, nearly shot him. (B18C5-EH

It sucks, but it is REALITY and no matter how cool you think you are telling him he should have shot/pistol whipped/beat the guy down, etc. the bottom line is that he kept a cool head and that's why someone's not dead and he's not in jail for MURDER.
Im probably wrong, but i thought that your car has the same law like your house. Like if someone enters it without permission you could do whatever you want to them because they dont have permission to enter and there trespassing. Im probably wrong but can someone clear that up for me. Also good job not killing the dude. Not because of jail time but if it was me i would hate that on my conscious (sp?)
Old 04-03-2003, 08:26 AM

He might get out in a year but he sure as hell aint comin back to your house!
Old 04-03-2003, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

you keep a pistol on your nightstand?
Old 04-03-2003, 08:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

that shiet is awesome!! I'm so glad u caught him in the act.. I wish your wife would've taken some pics or sumtin.. lol good job man
Old 04-03-2003, 09:13 AM
H-T Poker champion

Default Re: I just lived your dream! Caught a guy in the act of stealing my car, nearly shot him. (Ryanwb)

Nice Work.. Glad you didnt **** your life away by shooting him.. Although it prolly would have been an act of "passion" so the punishment would be less..
Old 04-03-2003, 10:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I just lived your dream! Caught a guy in the act of stealing my car, nearly shot him. (Hatchy-O

Best news I've heard all day, I really really ******* hate thieves. Good job mang.
Old 04-03-2003, 10:50 AM
New User

Default Re: I just lived your dream! Caught a guy in the act of stealing my car, nearly shot him. (Ryanwb)

Good job!