Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I HATE THEIVES!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HATE THEIVES!

someone broke into my moms car tonite while she took my gmom to the hospital.. they only stole the cd player... but broke the window to get in... they left the money, cds, cb radio, and everything else that was in there.. and took only the cd player..

im glad no one got hurt... but i hope this mother ***** dies a slow painful death wit the aids virus and then burns in hell because i hate when ****** ruin **** for other people. Just the thought of some ******* sittin in the car.. rippin the dash open to put out a cd player disgust me.

This happen in the north philly area and it was a jensen cd player if u know anyone sellin one..

im not worried about the cd player .. i just want to take a bat to the ****** face and take a **** on him. peace
Old 07-16-2005, 11:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I HATE THEIVES! (honda95civic)

sorry to hear about that bro.....usually when someone gets robbed they feel violated....i should know ....someone broke into my house a year ago and at first i felt a little uneasy coming into house because someone was in the house just helping themselves......so i feel you bro.....theives
Old 07-17-2005, 01:17 AM
grammer nawzi

Default Re: I HATE THEIVES! (underb00steg6)

Why waste people's time putting this kind of a rant on H-T bitching about a Jenson CD player. PUT THIS **** ON craigslist.org in the rant and rave section. . . this is a tech forum, not cry about your mom's car section. . . just a thought.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I HATE THEIVES! (sicky)

i feel u!!!! DEATH TO THEIVES!!!
Old 07-17-2005, 02:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I HATE THEIVES! (lshatch916)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sicky &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why waste people's time putting this kind of a rant on H-T bitching about a Jenson CD player. PUT THIS **** ON craigslist.org in the rant and rave section. . . this is a tech forum, not cry about your mom's car section. . . just a thought.</TD></TR></TABLE>

heartless **** - i feel ya pain mate
Old 07-17-2005, 02:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I HATE THEIVES! (givethedogabone)

sorry to hear that
Old 07-17-2005, 03:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

who steals from hospital lots?
Old 07-17-2005, 04:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (I8Stang)

the drivers side window on my eg is a little messed up, the gears are half stripped, i ghetto rigged it until i can get a new setup. but i locked my keys in my car and it was so easy to get into, pull window down, pop window out , unlock.

man if a thief ever wanted my stuff it would be so easy its not funny

btw, hospitals here, the lower decks have no cameras, if you take someone late at night, lock it up good, lock the trunk release and pull cd face plate. cause late at night, low traffic, no cameras. good luck sad world
Old 07-17-2005, 04:58 AM

I know how u feel. When I got my Prelude, someone tired to steal it twice. Thank god for my noisy *** gate.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:12 AM
Imperious: Mod of Valor

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sicky &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why waste people's time putting this kind of a rant on H-T bitching about a Jenson CD player. PUT THIS **** ON craigslist.org in the rant and rave section. . . this is a tech forum, not cry about your mom's car section. . . just a thought.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're an idiot. No one likes you, please leave Honda-Tech for good, thanks.

Sorry to hear man, that really sucks.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:30 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your a tool, and should be banned.. reported
Old 07-17-2005, 09:12 AM

Default Re: I HATE THEIVES! (menkio)

IM not bitching about the jensen.. cuz thats not the point..

I dont like theives.. and i hope they all die slow painful deaths...

I felt the need to express myself and get a lil anger out when i posted it. when i came home i saw my moms car with plastic over the window .. so i opened the door.. to find a busted open dash and no headunit.. i was extremely pissed and couldnt sleep.. so i posted it through boredom and rage ...so sorry Sicky .. for wasting your time.. well not really...

oh BTW.. 6 cars were broken into at the hospital.... good security right???

i was gonna bring my dads car up there and hide in the back seat or something and as soon as they sit in it ill get rope and choke tehm from behind.. just like out of a movie or something.. hahahah.

*** theives and there small *** dicks
Old 07-17-2005, 09:18 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by honda95civic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

*** theives and there small *** dicks </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL, anyways man, thieves do suck, i had my rear bumper stolen from my driveway. They are homos
Old 07-17-2005, 09:29 AM

Default Re: (I8Stang)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I8Stang &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">who steals from hospital lots? </TD></TR></TABLE>

LMAO! crack heads do. -=D<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Crasian &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i had my rear bumper stolen from my driveway. They are homos</TD></TR></TABLE>
lmao, wow they stole the rear bumper, people are desperate as ****. My friend has his hub caps stolen while we were at a restuaraunt.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I HATE THEIVES! (JDM-EJ1)

sicky is mad cuz he is ugly.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why waste people's time putting this kind of a rant on H-T bitching about a Jenson CD player. PUT THIS **** ON craigslist.org in the rant and rave section. . . this is a tech forum, not cry about your mom's car section. . . just a thought.

seriously...its just a c.d. player i can feel you if it was a car..that is little ****..

Modified by 94VtecEG at 10:52 PM 7/17/2005
Old 07-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry to hear that but you are in Philly. I know what it's like, I'm from New York
Old 07-17-2005, 10:50 AM

Sicky... Next time you have a thought... Just don't.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (94VtecEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94VtecEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why waste people's time putting this kind of a rant on H-T bitching about a Jenson CD player. PUT THIS **** ON craigslist.org in the rant and rave section. . . this is a tech forum, not cry about your mom's car section. . . just a thought.

seriously...its just a c.d. player i can feel if it was car..that is little ****..</TD></TR></TABLE>

but seriously if u have ever had a car broken into or stolen, its a lot more complex than just losing your stuff...

you go through the stress and u feel totally like your privacy has been invaded and taken away.. like he said, he doesnt care about the cd player.. its the fact that someone broke into his car
Old 07-17-2005, 11:07 AM

You Know Your A Redneck When Your Mom Has a Cb Radio In Her Car.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:33 AM

Default Re: (Fulthrotle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fulthrotle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You Know Your A Redneck When Your Mom Has a Cb Radio In Her Car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

u can go *** yourself... the cb radio is my dads b.c he uses it for traffic reports when driving on long trips.. its better and quicker then usin the radio.. u just get on and ask truck divers if there on the road and if theres traffic.. u **** smoker
Old 07-17-2005, 02:43 PM

Hey A Guy Just Posted An Add Selling a Jenson CD Player For 3 Dollars Plus Shipping, You Better Jump On That Deal!!!!!
Old 07-17-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: (Fulthrotle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fulthrotle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You Know Your A Redneck When Your Mom Has a Cb Radio In Her Car.</TD></TR></TABLE>
lmao thats messed up...
Old 07-17-2005, 04:41 PM

dam that sucks
Old 07-17-2005, 04:46 PM

Default Re: I HATE THEIVES! (Hustla)

That sucks man. **** thieves

Quick Reply: I HATE THEIVES!