Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

hybrid garage order

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hybrid garage order

...anyone having trouble with or know whats up with hybrid garage? ...i placed a order with them a month ago, it went through i got a receipt from them and it showed up on my credit card but, i havent gotten anything yet and i cant get ahold of them. their not returning emails and their answer machine is full...? i've done business with them before and everything was cool...???
Old 12-15-2003, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

orederd some mounts from them a while back and never herd anything from them until they had to send me my money back after talking with my bank.... I guess they just dont learn? I would cancel transaction and order form somewhere else....if you are buying hasport mounts just call hasport dirrectly and they will price match what hybridgarage has them for ....atleast they did for me
Old 12-16-2003, 08:48 AM

Default Re: (ITRacer121)

no, i recently got an itr header so i ordered a car sound cat from them....their voice mail was full for the last couple of days but i was able to leave a message today...i've never heard of or had any problems with them before
Old 12-16-2003, 09:01 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (frankgrimes)

there have been problems with getting carsound cats as of late!!
Old 12-16-2003, 09:21 AM

Default Re: (chad)

i was hoping to get it before the end of the month cuz i need a new sticker but, i guess i'll see what happens
Old 12-18-2003, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

similiar thing is happening with me. i ordered a carsound from them back in september. i also ordered the 2.5" donut gasket. i got the cat, but no gasket. apparently on the receipt it said it was backordered.

i've tried to get ahold of them numerous times. they haven't returned my emails, they don't answer their AIM messages, and since i live on the east coast it is difficult for me to call them because i work.

i will NEVER order from these guys again. yes it's a $17 gasket but this has to be the worse service i've received from anyone in my entire life. and still i have no answer as to where my gasket is.

Old 12-19-2003, 12:11 PM

Default Re: (dlric)

sounds like we had the exact same order and unfortunately the same problem...

ive left a voice mail with them and some emails but still no response...
i can understand that stuff gets back ordered especially around christmas time but i would have figured they would let you know at some point or maybe have a little customer service....

a mod from the hybrid tech forum is trying to help me out but i haven't heard or gotten anything yet but a bill from my credit card.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i have bought 2 mount kits from them in the past from their ebay auctions.....very smooth transaction.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my boy ordered a set of Motor mounts from them. Never got em. he called them and they said that they were sent out he waited another 2 weeks never came. he called them again and they wouldnt refund his money. he filed a case with the BBB. he contacted his bank and they didnt have any proof that they sent his mounts and he got his money back. the whole process was about 3 1/2 months.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:40 PM

Default Re: (JDMlifestyle)

wow that really sucks...it sounds like they're kinda shady your the third person who has a story like this, iam not really sure what to do about it. I think iam gonna try and call'em again and give it until after christmas and if i still dont have a response i guess i'll have to contact my cc company...hate to do that though...
Old 12-19-2003, 10:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea. they have no clue how to conduct business. this is complete bullshit. i have gotten in trouble with the law because i coulsdnt wait for the gasket and my exhaust sounded way too loud. all over a $17 gasket. i'd like to meet them and have a word, man to man.

and i bet they won't respond to this post, damn pussies. i'm going to cali this week. mebbe i'll meet up with them.
Old 12-20-2003, 09:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and acording to the BBB they have had several complaints filed against them
Old 12-22-2003, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDMlifestyle)

oh nice. im glad they do
and you notice they won't say anything on this post, right?
Old 01-04-2004, 05:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump to see if these guys say anything
i want my damn $17 back.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:23 AM

i doubt they'll respond to you dlric...they wont even respond to inquires on their own forum.

no i haven't heard anything...i sent them more emails and messages...but no response.
i contacted the bbb today with a service and selling practices complaint against them. now i get to wait some more but at least something will happen with it now.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok cool.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:26 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by frankgrimes &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i doubt they'll respond to you dlric...they wont even respond to inquires on their own forum.

no i haven't heard anything...i sent them more emails and messages...but no response.
i contacted the bbb today with a service and selling practices complaint against them. now i get to wait some more but at least something will happen with it now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

sorry to hear about your ordeal,..but the BBB isnt gonna do anything about it,..all they do is put them up on the bad list they have,..so dont expect them to do anything,..but good luck man
Old 01-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: hybrid garage order (frankgrimes)

I ordered HASport EF CRX Mounts and axles from them nearly 2 months ago. when I heard nothing about it a month later, i emailed them to check what's going on: said he was waiting on one axle from HASport, then they would be shipped. now, another month later, ive still got nothing. ive sent him countless emails, with no response. Ive filed a complaint with VISA about the company, and they will be struck off Visa's company list (as well as several other MAJOR credit companies) if he does not supply the goods.

The main problem i have is that im on the other side of the pacific, little old New Zealand, so my in-ability to converse with him in a more direct manner is not good for progress

Ive purchased things from the US many times and i have never had the disgusting service ive received from Hybrid Garage. I will never do business with them again and wouldn't recommend anybody doing so.

btw, the cost of these items alone was nearly US$800, which luckily i will be getting back. worst part is i still need the damn mounts.

does HASport have a contactable email address? theres nothing on their site and ill be damned if my paying international calling fees to complain about one of their dealers and order the mounts and axles.

anybody able to help?

Modified by Kiwiboy at 8:18 AM 1/6/2004
Old 01-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: hybrid garage order (Kiwiboy)

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=717398