Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

how to post a pic (newb)???

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to post a pic (newb)???

guys....how do i post em up...tryin to learn cause i just picked up a digi cam....need some help..thanks
Old 08-09-2003, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how to post a pic (newb)??? (civic702)

first you have to upload your pix's to an online host; such as your own webpage, imagestation.com, or we-todd-did-racing (somthing like that). After you have your pix's online, just click on the "image" tab and something like this "{IMG}{/IMG}" will show up. all you have to do is copy and paste your pix URL in between like this " {IMG} your pix URL here {/IMG} and badda bing badda boom! you got yourself a pix for show-n-tell Good luck posting brotha. Hopefully it aint another Riced out honda haha
btw: I had to use the "{" marks instead of the "[" ones just to show you how to do it. you'll find out what i mean when you hit the "IMAGE" tab.
Old 08-09-2003, 11:13 AM

Default Re: how to post a pic (AlphaQup)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AlphaQup &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">first you have to upload your pix's to an online host; such as your own webpage, imagestation.com, or we-todd-did-racing (somthing like that). After you have your pix's online, just click on the "image" tab and something like this "{IMG}{/IMG}" will show up. all you have to do is copy and paste your pix URL in between like this " {IMG} your pix URL here {/IMG} and badda bing badda boom! you got yourself a pix for show-n-tell Good luck posting brotha. Hopefully it aint another Riced out honda haha
btw: I had to use the "{" marks instead of the "[" ones just to show you how to do it. you'll find out what i mean when you hit the "IMAGE" tab. </TD></TR></TABLE>
i couldnt have said it better... well, search is another way of saying it. but wat u said was fine