Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how much do these go for?

used but good condition
jdm 2 piece headlights
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how much do these go for? (allstarr7)

http://www.hmotorsonline.com click on "whats new" and look for the EG6 front lights. I think its about 120 or 110, but they come with the bulbs and sockets. Check the marketplace also.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how much do these go for? (95ProjectEJ1)

Thats just orange corner lights (25 dollars) And stock headlights Price depends when u get them from
Old 12-21-2007, 06:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: how much do these go for? (cln92eg)

^what he said.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cln92eg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thats just orange corner lights (25 dollars) And stock headlights Price depends when u get them from </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrimeElement &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^what he said.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If its the orange lights then they could go for $25 or you can find VISION's for more.

The OEM JDM EG clear corners go for about 60-100+ depending on the condition (used/new). If the headlights are made of plastic and do not have the nipples then they are JDM. USDM is made of glass and has nipples. Complete OEM JDM EG headlights and corner lamps can go for 100-120 as a combo. So if you want legit JDM parts then make sure they dont have "nipples" on the headlights and the material is plastic.

For reference (found in the So Cal marketplace) JDM EG Headlights *Requires H4H bulbs... USDM takes H4* - http://www.hondamarketplace.co...72996

JDM EG Corner Lamps *New* (So Cal Marketplace) - http://www.hondamarketplace.co...39415
Old 12-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 95ProjectEJ1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

If its the orange lights then they could go for $25 or you can find VISION's for more.

The OEM JDM EG clear corners go for about 60-100+ depending on the condition (used/new). If the headlights are made of plastic and do not have the nipples then they are JDM. USDM is made of glass and has nipples. Complete OEM JDM EG headlights and corner lamps can go for 100-120 as a combo. So if you want legit JDM parts then make sure they dont have "nipples" on the headlights and the material is plastic.

For reference (found in the So Cal marketplace) JDM EG Headlights *Requires H4H bulbs... USDM takes H4* - http://www.hondamarketplace.co...72996

JDM EG Corner Lamps *New* (So Cal Marketplace) - http://www.hondamarketplace.co...39415
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok well thats gay cause I got mine for 25 and there Visions And Another thing why would u want Plastic headlights they will fade and fog up after months in the sun so if I have to the USDM just to have glass the who cares for JDM headlights
Old 12-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cln92eg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Ok well thats gay cause I got mine for 25 and there Visions And Another thing why would u want Plastic headlights they will fade and fog up after months in the sun so if I have to the USDM just to have glass the who cares for JDM headlights </TD></TR></TABLE>

they are probably fake
Old 12-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how much do these go for? (speedooo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by speedooo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

they are probably fake</TD></TR></TABLE>

Whats Probably fake?
Old 12-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

And if your talkin about my corners being fake ya no they have Vision Stamped on them with the little circle thing around it so nope not fake. I just got a good deal
Old 12-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cln92eg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Ok well thats gay cause I got mine for 25 and there Visions And Another thing why would u want Plastic headlights they will fade and fog up after months in the sun so if I have to the USDM just to have glass the who cares for JDM headlights </TD></TR></TABLE>

So you got yours used and for a good deal because the person who had them didnt know what they were worth.

And this thread has nothing to do about what "you" want or how "you" feel about JDM vs. USDM headlights. The OP asked a simple question and I feel that he has received his answer. Legit OEM JDM Honda parts will cost your more than your knockoff. JDM parts are all about preference, some people like the city light feature just like most like the side markers on the fenders... or the parking pole, rear fog, power folding mirrors etc etc.

And keeping your headlights in good condition isnt that hard... apply a coat of wax to them when you wash/wax your car.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:18 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cln92eg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And if your talkin about my corners being fake ya no they have Vision Stamped on them with the little circle thing around it so nope not fake. I just got a good deal </TD></TR></TABLE>

There are fake ones with the VISION stamp. I've got money on yours not being real.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 95ProjectEJ1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

So you got yours used and for a good deal because the person who had them didnt know what they were worth.

And this thread has nothing to do about what "you" want or how "you" feel about JDM vs. USDM headlights. The OP asked a simple question and I feel that he has received his answer. Legit OEM JDM Honda parts will cost your more than your knockoff. JDM parts are all about preference, some people like the city light feature just like most like the side markers on the fenders... or the parking pole, rear fog, power folding mirrors etc etc.

And keeping your headlights in good condition isnt that hard... apply a coat of wax to them when you wash/wax your car. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Did not know that I will try that Wax thing out on my Ek cause they fade and i have to buy some kit to fix them but what u said is good to know

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

There are fake ones with the VISION stamp. I've got money on yours not being real.</TD></TR></TABLE>
And why do u think they are fake for cause i got them so cheap? I know their not fake cause all fake ones let water in
Old 12-21-2007, 10:25 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cln92eg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And why do u think they are fake for cause i got them so cheap? I know their not fake cause all fake ones let water in </TD></TR></TABLE>

Also not true. I know plenty of people with the fake ones, and they've never fogged up.

See those? They are fake.

I am willing to put LOTS of money on the fact that yours are fake, unless you got them brand new in a Vision Technica box.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how much do these go for? (Eran)

No they were used but i do have the box cause i asked the guy if they were fake or not and he pulled the box out
Old 12-21-2007, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Did not know that I will try that Wax thing out on my Ek cause they fade and i have to buy some kit to fix them but what u said is good to know
</TD></TR></TABLE>

If your lights are yellow/fogged on the outside then it is best to wetsand them to remove the haze. Plastix by Meguires gets great reviews everytime I see a thread that asks questions about headlight polishing. If you have a buffer then this will cut the work time down. I was too afraid to mess up my JDM lights so I had someone do it for cheap... you should see the results. Aside from the housing the headlights look brand new. An application of wax will help prevent the yellowing from the sun