Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

How good do green Wheels LOOK ??

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How good do green Wheels LOOK ??

i need new wheels fo my baby its cuming out of the body shop this weeknd and i dont want to drive it around with out shoes I been looking in to something hella differnt like orange gramlights( replicas by rota )or the GREEN J-special ,, i had polishd and black slips, bronzz C10, Polishd and black SI

i havent really seen a good pic or a EK with the green wheels i think it would look OK if not that. am just going to go with the red GT3 or C10 till i save up for some reall wheels

any one have pics of the the green wheels or the orange wheels on a BLACK EK ??

Old 07-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: How good do green Wheels LOOK ?? (free99)

it will look like you're sponsered by Degeneration-X (SUCK IT!!!)

and its nice to know your car is shooting its load out of the body shop..pretty impressive i guess.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

try posting in appearance/cosmetic forums, this is not tech related
Old 07-25-2007, 07:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i dont understand your post PREaTY inpresive my car is shooting its load out the body shop

dude am not traing to impress you i just want to see how the look
Old 07-25-2007, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (free99)

you spelled coming cuming
Old 07-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (free99)

First of all, this is the wrong forum unfortunately. Second, pics of said car and rims would be helpful for better advice. Orange rims on a black car may scream out "trick o' treat". The green may look nice, but pics always help.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Probot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Probot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you spelled coming cuming</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOLR I didnt even notice that
Old 07-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mikeycivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Probot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you spelled coming cuming</TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mikeycivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LOLR I didnt even notice that </TD></TR></TABLE>

^^ Haha, I didnt understand where the comment came from at first, but I still found it hilarious. After reading the original post again that comment is even funnier lol
Old 07-25-2007, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (95ProjectEJ1)

well i just thought it was kind of funny how he took the time to spell that like a teenage dirtbag and spelled the rest of his words right (im pretty sure he did).
Old 07-25-2007, 08:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Probot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well i just thought it was kind of funny how he took the time to spell that like a teenage dirtbag and spelled the rest of his words right (im pretty sure he did).</TD></TR></TABLE>

wrong LOL
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by free99 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i need new wheels FO my baby its CUMING out of the body shop this WEEKND and i dont want to drive it around with out shoes I been looking in to something hella DIFFERNT like orange gramlights( replicas by rota )or the GREEN J-special ,, i had POLISHD and black slips, BRONZZ C10, POLISHD and black SI

i havent really seen a good pic or a EK with the green wheels i think it would look OK if not that. am just going to go with the red GT3 or C10 till i save up for some REALL wheels

</TD></TR></TABLE>

WOW SPELL CHECK MY MAN
Old 07-25-2007, 08:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mikeycivic)

Hooked on Ebonics FTL

But seriously, post up some pics in the app/cos forum, paint/body, and wheels I guess for some better feedback and be sure to post up pics.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (95ProjectEJ1)

to answer his question, there is a white EG sedan with green wheels driving around here, and i thought it looked weird at first, but after seeing it a couple times, i like it. sorry, but thats the closest i've seen to what your thinking about doing.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

and my girlfriend says "yuck"
Old 07-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 95ProjectEJ1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

^^ Haha, I didnt understand where the comment came from at first, but I still found it hilarious. After reading the original post again that comment is even funnier lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well you can tell by his parts of speech - he's just talking in "gang banger homie v4.07"
Old 07-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (cmasonrun)

whats with the colored rims? just a thought, 16" light bronze TE37 with a polished lip would look pretty cool. but those are probably expensive though, and i don't know if they come in the right bolt pattern, size, or color. for a real answer though i guess the green as long as there not lime green. some moron in a black toyota passed me on the interstate with like 20" lime green rims, i swear those things glowed!
Old 07-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Typical spell check of the English language doesn't recognize: cuming as a word. The only "actual" form of that is "***" - a noun - "cuming" is not an actual word - just slang.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you seriously looked that up? LOL and cuming wasn't the only word spelled wrong
Old 07-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Well you can tell by his parts of speech - he's just talking in "gang banger homie v4.07"
</TD></TR></TABLE>

lmfao
Old 07-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by free99 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i need new wheels fo my baby its cuming out of the body shop this weeknd and i dont want to drive it around with out shoes I been looking in to something hella differnt like orange gramlights( replicas by rota )or the GREEN J-special ,, i had polishd and black slips, bronzz C10, Polishd and black SI

i havent really seen a good pic or a EK with the green wheels i think it would look OK if not that. am just going to go with the red GT3 or C10 till i save up for some reall wheels

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Whatever floats your boat man. And I agree with others, this should go in the appearance forum...
Old 07-25-2007, 08:38 AM

go with a set of bronze shoes
Old 07-25-2007, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Check out grass roots motor sports they did a EG wit green rotas (I thik) Thay had meny pics of dem wit on.

PLEASE use spell check its not that hard and things make more sense

Check out grass roots motor sports they did a EG with green rotas (I think) They had many pics of it with them on.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (instructor74)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mikeycivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you seriously looked that up? LOL and cuming wasn't the only word spelled wrong </TD></TR></TABLE>

No, I just knew off the top of my head it wasn't a word. I've already looked into it in the past. Think about it, "***" is a noun, "cumming" is just the "expected" tense of "nouning" - now obviously you can't go "nouning" - can you go computering? Can you go carring? Can you go Civicing?

Same deal.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No, I just knew off the top of my head it wasn't a word. I've already looked into it in the past. Think about it, "***" is a noun, "cumming" is just the "expected" tense of "nouning" - now obviously you can't go "nouning" - can you go computering? Can you go carring? Can you go Civicing?

Same deal.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOLR
Old 07-25-2007, 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (cmasonrun)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cmasonrun &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to answer his question, there is a white EG sedan with green wheels driving around here, and i thought it looked weird at first, but after seeing it a couple times, i like it. sorry, but thats the closest i've seen to what your thinking about doing.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I got these rims off a white civic sedan that came from wisconson, I think you taking about these, unless there is another one. I have them on a midori green hatch.
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok guys I apologies for the words being spelled wrong and posting on the wrong section please fell free to MOVE this to the right section. Some one said I write like a TEENAGE kid!!!! TANKS bro I take that as a complement b/c most of my teenage years I didn’t speak a word of English at all and am pretty sure most of you understood at lest more if not all of the paragraph I just got use to writing like that over time, is more like a habit when I type on the computer. as long as you get the point its all it matters

David
Old 07-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

BTW i steel dont see any pics WTF

Quick Reply: How good do green Wheels LOOK ??