Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Honda Civic 92. Passenger Side Creaking

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon6 Honda Civic 92. Passenger Side Creaking

Ok guys!! Bought a Honda Civic 92 in April10. WAS already lowered with king springs and had 17" wheels. Everything was Excellent.. The car was perfect. And then the hand break was ripped up (by accident) and after a few twirls and fishy hit the gutter once at the passenger front wheel, and then the back drivers wheel.
Now bec ause i loved her so much i had her repaired for nearly as much as i had bought her for. there was no Panel Damage. just suspension and undercarriage, got her back and after leaving mechanics i ended up jacking her up 2 blocks away from the mechanic to find the front drivers wheel hadnt been tightened. Anyway 2 weeks passed and everything seemed fine,untill about a week ago when to my shock horror a loud creaking noise began sounding from the passenger side front. i thought it had sumfin to do with the handbreak being ripped up but It only does it if im taking off slowly from the lights, or going over a speed hump, when im parking. (when the carriage of the car goes forward and the tyres BUT ITS LOUD. Now i am not completely as dumb as you think. I know i should take it back to him and make him finish the job he did but to be quite honest i dont wana pay him anything else or have him touch the car again. Thus i am here looking for suggestions. BUSHINGS
?? SPRINGS? STEERING RACK??
:
Old 06-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Honda Civic 92. Passenger Side Creaking

orange text hurting my eyes...
Old 06-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@ Gunmetal Do you post anything useful? Didnt think so. You must really have no life

Is it back or front? If its rear the ebrake make be over adjusted or somehow messed up.

Is it Squeeking, or Squeeling?
Old 06-22-2010, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheCivicMafia
@ Gunmetal Do you post anything useful? Didnt think so. You must really have no life