Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Hasport K Series Wiring Harness!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 04:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hasport K Series Wiring Harness!

How come hasport asks for you to send them the Stock EK harness and charging with a Type S charging harness and sends you back and adapter harness?

Why do they keep saying that they supply the harness and never say adapter. When you supply them with all that stuff and you only get like 3 wires back. Everywhere you go and look for info or everywhere you read it never says ADAPTER harness!

Is that why a lot of people say they're not sending cash to any company to do there harness and people do it themselves. I order mines from hasport and i got the 3 wires my cuz look at there harness and he did he's own in like a matter of ours.

What's up with hasport?
I mean I am rocking there mounts and there wiring (adapter) harness.

I just wanna know how come they never posted anywhere thatu actually get an Adpater harness.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hasport K Series Wiring Harness! (KCoupe)

http://www.hasport.com/Tech/Wring/EKKWH.pdf
Old 07-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Hasport K Series Wiring Harness! (keithg)

I think your best bet would be to contact Hasport directly and ask them. BTW di you guys ever finish the swap? I saw the progress thread but never found out if you got it running yet.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default (keithg)

u get that manual after u buy the harness, and it's not like hasport tells u to go to the website and look at the manual b4 ordering something, i don't think any company does that

93civicsedan
we did contact them and they said that it's on the website, maybe they said that because u could look at the manual like i stated, but when u asked them where they say too look for it cuz it's there

the swap is coming fine trying to finaly finish it for the aug 13th honda meet in englishtown nj. got an aem ems, when we pushed the car to another spot the exhaust got stock on something and bent it now the wideband don't work until we get the exhaust connected, so the wideband think it's getting to much air and not enough gas, so it's not working properly until the exhaust is done first. too busy working that's why i'm taking long.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (keithg) (KCoupe)

I agree with you that our website needs work. We are constantly adding new products and new information to the site and it does get difficult to keep up with it. In this instance we only posted the installation instructions for this item on our website and no other information. We are working to improve it. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 07-20-2005, 04:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (keithg) (keithg)

i didn't even know u worked for hasport!