Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

H22 VTEC - prelude.........

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2003, 02:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H22 VTEC - prelude.........

For Sale threads belong in the appropriate forum.

What's worse is that the car for sale in this topic isn't even a Civic or Del Sol, so what exactly would make anyone think that it's okay to post a Prelude for sale in the EG+Civic/Del Sol Forum?

Note the % points lost sir for posting this in the wrong forum.
Old 04-26-2003, 02:18 AM

Default Re: H22 VTEC - prelude......... (BB1)

You know, if you posted this in every forum you are gonna get raped if not banned.
Old 04-26-2003, 02:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H22 VTEC - prelude......... (93eg-EKhybrid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93eg-EKhybrid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You know, if you posted this in every forum you are gonna get raped if not banned. </TD></TR></TABLE>
really? i think i deserve to post it because i've helped many many people from this board and hooked em up with many parts for great prices, and i also know some moderators.
and i really don't care about what you have to say.
there are plenty of nice mature ppl who may appreciate my post for some reason or another or will be able to help me.
that's why we come here right? to help each other, not to each other.
grow up man.
Old 04-26-2003, 03:06 AM
HT White Ops

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BB1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
really? i think i deserve to post it because i've helped many many people from this board and hooked em up with many parts for great prices, and i also know some moderators.
there are plenty of nice mature ppl who may appreciate my post for some reason or another or will be able to help me.
grow up man.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Heh... you rang???
Old 04-26-2003, 09:02 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BB1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
grow up man.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't even try to play the "grow up" thing with me, and it doesn't matter how many people you have helped or what moderators you know, the fact of the matter is that you broke the rules. For how long you have been here you should know the rules better than 85% of the people here. You know where the classifieds forum is......use it! I'm not trying to say I am better than you or vise versa, I'm just saying that when it comes to trying to sell stuff, I, along with everyone else, have to use the classifieds and nowhere else. But since you think you are God and more important than everyone else just because you know "people" and have 2,000 some odd posts, you think you can do whatever you want. I am plenty mature in the fact that I know how to follow the rules and you don't, but hey, that's just me. So again, I will give this face to you because you are stubborn, big-headed, and trying to make me look like an idiot when you are the one who broke the rules!
Old 04-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H22 VTEC - prelude......... (93eg-EKhybrid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93eg-EKhybrid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Don't even try to play the "grow up" thing with me </TD></TR></TABLE>
then don't talk like a kid.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93eg-EKhybrid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
the fact of the matter is that you broke the rules. </TD></TR></TABLE>
and who are you? we do have moderators for that purpose, don't we?
You know where the classifieds forum is......use it! </TD></TR></TABLE>
oh, classifieds??? what's that? it's been on there.
I'm not trying to say I am better than you </TD></TR></TABLE>
that i know.
But since you think you are God and more important than everyone else just because you know "people" and have 2,000 some odd posts, you think you can do whatever you want. </TD></TR></TABLE>
i never said anything to praise my self like you have described. i don't think i'm a god, nor do i want to be. i don't think i'm more important than anyone else either.
i simply asked for help because i'm leaving the country soon and i need to sell the car. if you can't help, you can't help. but keep your smart-*** comments yourself.
Old 04-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump for a guy trying to sell a clean *** prelude. Good luck with it.
Old 04-26-2003, 07:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H22 VTEC - prelude......... (VTEC-DA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by VTEC-DA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bump for a guy trying to sell a clean *** prelude. Good luck with it. </TD></TR></TABLE>
thanks man, at least someone is nice....
Old 04-27-2003, 02:41 AM

thanks man, at least someone is nice.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

If you knew me or have read some of the threads I have participated in then you would know I am a nice guy, I just think that you should adhere to the rules just like everyone else has to.
Old 04-27-2003, 06:49 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts