Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Guys Need Help Lookin For Apexi WS for my 95 Hatch(Specific website, cant find it)

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys Need Help Lookin For Apexi WS for my 95 Hatch(Specific website, cant find it)

Whatsup guys...im in the market for an apexi WS for my 95 eg CX hatch...i have a magnaflow now but i want something new...anyway, there was a webite i saw a few months back that i remember had this program, it was almost kinda like a credit card deal, but it was done through the website and it was somethin like interest free payments for the first 6 months after your purchase...

...i was lookin into that and thinkin of payin 1/2 now n spreadin out the other 1/2, but icant find the site anywhere, im lookin and searchin but i cant find it...does any1 kno the name of it or what im talkin about?..it was a regular car part site similar to say, prostreetonline, but it had this feature that let u pay stuff off...can any1 help?...
Old 01-26-2006, 09:56 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Guys Need Help Lookin For Apexi WS for my 95 Hatch(Specific website, cant find it) (QualityMater

Sorry for making the post guys, ifound the site about 2 minutes after posting...thanks...