Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Gage Pod, will this fit a del sol? Searched!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gage Pod, will this fit a del sol? Searched!!!

I was wondering if any del sols were running this and if it would fit? Thanks..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...%3AIT
Old 05-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

no and no
Old 05-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ah don't listen to him, ebay to most ht members is like the holocaust all over again..

You can ask the seller, I'm sure if that'll fit your car, I believe it will, del sol is a type of civic (it's listed as civic del sol) but you can ask, and if they say it'll fit, and it doesn't, then most of the time u can send it back for full refund :-\

and when he said no pple have it on HT, that's horseshit, turn over every rock, I"m sure somebody has it..
Old 05-04-2006, 06:38 PM

Default Re: (Syndacate)

it won't fit.

is that how you got 1000 posts in 4 months? speaking about things you know nothing about?
Old 05-04-2006, 06:53 PM

Default Re: (SpydiR)

jesus lads theirs some arrsholes on here ,youd swear they knew everything from the day they were born, fucken hipocrets
Old 05-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (SpydiR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SpydiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it won't fit.

is that how you got 1000 posts in 4 months? speaking about things you know nothing about?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, why not?

At OP though

Yeah, sorry about that, I didn't realize the guage clusters were different shapes, thought they were teh same for all civics O.O
Old 05-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ah don't listen to him, ebay to most ht members is like the holocaust all over again..

You can ask the seller, I'm sure if that'll fit your car, I believe it will, del sol is a type of civic (it's listed as civic del sol) but you can ask, and if they say it'll fit, and it doesn't, then most of the time u can send it back for full refund :-\

and when he said no pple have it on HT, that's horseshit, turn over every rock, I"m sure somebody has it..</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow, just wow, do you even know how the del sol cluster is laid out? just to answer the question, no that wont fit, if you were to try it, you would have to redo your entire dash.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:24 PM

Default Re: (craigbrk)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by craigbrk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">jesus lads theirs some arrsholes on here ,youd swear they knew everything from the day they were born, fucken hipocrets
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I only become an ******* when a question is asked without searching, answered correctly and concisely, and then discarded in hopes of a more favorable reply. I wasn't born knowing everything I do, but it wasn't handed to me on a silver platter, and I don't argue cold hard facts.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ah don't listen to him, ebay to most ht members is like the holocaust all over again..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, it wont fit. Want to know how I know? Because the layout of the del sol and civic dash is entirely different...physically. How do I know that? Because I drive a civic everyday and ride around in a del sol about every saturday.
The only possible way for that bezel to fit is if its super modified. At that point, it would just be easier to make a custom one with fiberglass.

I am on ebay ALL the time...theres nothing wrong with it.

I love how all the new people think people here are ********. Well you know, when you get a bunch of new members asking the same questions a bajillion times over and over...you get a little tired of being super duper nice all the time.