Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Effing shopping carts!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Effing shopping carts!

So today at the wall, mart, some ****** decided to push his shopping cart RIGHT into my car. Whats even worse, is that was the side of my car with NO dents or dings, perfect glass like shine. Well the punk kids must have pushed it hard because the dent kinked the metal sorta, and its pushed in about 1/3rd an inch, so a minor dent, but noticable because it has the imprint of a wall mart shopping cart. They even left the cart right there.

When they did their running push start to damage a nice car, the 15 year olds did it at an angle where the cart made impact, dented the door and actually scrapped all the way down the door to the rear tail light. So the door is dented, and the rear fender is scratched.

I swear to the holy manager of wall-mart i will kill all 10 of those kids if I see them, or develop some sort of time travel. I would wait with a m-60 machine gun, to plug every last one of the past curfew 6th graders who some how missed the claymore mines i layed for them, as a special treat. Haha i can almost have an orgasm its looking so good in my brain, they giggle and say "oh, look at this nice civic, timmy, load the notebinders into mommys lexus, and lets ram this wall-mart cart into this perfect looking civic, aahahaha then we can tell the girls what happend, and they will bang us ALL!!!!!" just as young, stupid midget looking patrick with his hockey hair pushes the cart, I would have effing incinerated half of them, and maybe had enough time to punt the cart away from the vehicle....but no, i was too busy looking at baby clothes and diapers and shoot. I did see these kids when i first parked. I had a feeling, and should have followed it.

anyways whats the best way to un-dent something like this? or atleast make it look less noticeable? heat up the metal and pound it out with a mallet? i really cant afford to bondo it and repaint a whole effing door. unless there is a trick i dont know about, to just repaint the sanded area, and blend it in. I would love that.

edit: the only satisfaction i got from the evening, was i was so pissed, that I literally kicked the hostile shopping cart with such a force, that it defyed gravity, and hit a light post and exploded. I laughed, you bet, but i got to see other people's faces too. I swear i heard a father say "ear muffs johnny!"

Modified by YoungKadafi at 1:04 AM 7/6/2006
Old 07-06-2006, 12:22 AM
H-T White Ops

And your point is............................?
Old 07-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Effing shopping carts! (YoungKadafi)

It was a cluster expletive of words but this was his point.....
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YoungKadafi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anyways whats the best way to un-dent something like this? or atleast make it look less noticeable? heat up the metal and pound it out with a mallet? i really cant afford to bondo it and repaint a whole effing door. unless there is a trick i dont know about, to just repaint the sanded area, and blend it in. I would love that.[/i]</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-06-2006, 12:26 AM
H-T White Ops

Ahhhh, I saw all the childish ranting and raving/run-on sentences, got a headache and quit reading.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IslandSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IslandSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ahhhh, I saw all the childish ranting and raving/run-on sentences, got a headache and quit reading.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahaaha, I almost did but It was quite entertaining.

Anyways, bump for help on the thread creators issue. Maybe this should be in cosmetic/appearance.... I dunno.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:51 PM

anyways point is, how do i fix small dents like this? dont wanna have to repaint
Old 07-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (YoungKadafi)

if its not creased its fairly easy you can try calling a dent repair company i think some are like 50 bucks a dent/ding i used dent wizard i dont know if there natl or not or you can take off door panel and get a body hammer and lighly tap it till it pops out good luck
Old 07-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IslandSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IslandSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ahhhh, I saw all the childish ranting and raving/run-on sentences, got a headache and quit reading.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i stopped after the time travel part
Old 07-07-2006, 02:31 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (2DoorBandit)

Wal mart has video camera's in their parking lots. Go to the manager and explain what happned and ask to view the tapes.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (del sol1658)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del sol1658 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wal mart has video camera's in their parking lots. Go to the manager and explain what happned and ask to view the tapes.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd be pissed too.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i dunno if your area has a "Ding King" paintless dent removal guy. they either tap the pannel back into shape from the inside or use rounded prybars to massage the metal back into smoothness. usually like $99 for the first dent, and $10 for each one thereafter.