Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

DIY : Gs-R to civic seat swap

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: DIY : Gs-R to civic seat swap

Nice artwork bro lol I don't think my mouse paint would be any better.
a picture would definitely help, seats are from 94-01 right? you have this issue after ALL bolts are secured?
Kind of need a pic, are we talking inches or fraction of inches out? they came out of a teg? or swapped to something else before you got them?
Old 05-13-2013, 06:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

came directly out of a 96 integra 4 door.

ALL 3 bolts lined up except the INNER rear bolts on both seats...in order to get those holes to line up i have to grabe the release handle and shift the seat back one notch on one rail which makes the hole line up but puts the seat crooked...i will make a video and post it.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:34 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Update:

There are more than just "GSR" seats.

The Integra has coupe and sedan seats, coupe seats having a wider back cushion. Each of these also are available in fixed height and "adjustable height" with the two big plastic circular ***** on the side of the driver's seat.

The "height adjustable" seats have two ***** to control the tilt and height of the bottom cushion. Compared to your stock EK seats, these are like the 99-00 EX seats. They are firmer and less comfortable because the seat pan doesnt curve down in the shape of your ***. They do sit higher, even at the lowest adjusted height. I for one found in a Civic with a sunroof that the stock EK seats didn't allow my head to hit but the integra ones did...and they were purchased to sit lower. They didnt. So be mindful that adjusted-height seats do sit higher and that the overall curvature of most Integra HATCH seats (3dr) curve more. You can typically tel because most should have real leather on the back of the seat, opposed to the sedans that are gonna have cloth (where the two zippers on the back are)