Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

DELSOL neverending PROJECT =0/

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DELSOL neverending PROJECT =0/

So, i first started this project 6 years ago. i was young and stupid and wanted to rush a swap that i thought i really wanted to do. At first it was a Mini-Me-Swap I originally had the D15b7 on my Delsol, swaped it out for my friends D16y8. I didnt have much money and pretty much any money i had was spent on that swap. i had to end up selling that engine cause it was a total disaster. I dont even know why i didnt finish it. Mainly i think cause my procastinating. Then i joined the Marine Corps so i was never home. But i was making a bit more money than i usually did. So while i was gone on deployments and being stationed away from home my car sat in my dads garage with out an engine/tranny. So i finally made the desicion to do a LS/VTEC from scratch. i bought every part pretty much apart. harness/head/block/ (like 3 intake manifolds through trial and error)/Shift Linkage/(Like 5 intermediate shafts through trial and error)/Axels/dizzy...ect ect. And pretty much now my car is a sitting duck still. I want to take it with me to California where im stationed at so i can work on it. Cause im pretty sure that if my car was where i was at. I would deff. get finished. My goal is to make it look clean. I want to take the body kit off and put original bumpers and pretty much just make it look almost original JDM if you will. I had that body kit on when i was 16 years old and into that Fast and Furiouse phase. I still like hondas but i believe that a JDM style honda looks better than one of thoes moded out Fast and Furiouse big winged crazy body kit honda. Here are some pictures of the DELSOL for now...hopefully i accomplish my goal and get to drive my car again looking good. FINALLY wish me luck.

LSVTEC Setup (90-91 B16 head/ 88-91 Integra B18a block)

side view of my car, i remember when this girl hit me back there on the back driverside fender. She had to have been 13 or something. I was pulling up to a corner store and she just ran into me, didnt bother stopping i chased her while on the phone with 911. the lady on the other line told me to stop chaising her cause the police where on the call and where going to stop her.....She was never cought. Sad a 13 year old girl got away from the Police.

It hurts everytime i see this picture. The front completley taken off. Trying to buy new headlights (JDM) and bumper.

AAAnd the inside, yea i know blue seats?? yea thoes are going away.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:39 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: DELSOL neverending PROJECT =0/

dang what should hurt you is looking at those seats
Old 09-21-2009, 10:41 AM

Oh sh*t that bend that chick is making on your avatar hurts me...yea it hurts my eyes everytime i see them. I need to do something about them. But my first concern is getting my car to California where im stationed and finishing her. Then ill get them some good seats and burn these.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ooo, explosives, I knew this would be good.

lookin good, keep workin and it will be nice.

ls/vtec ftw, I'm working on something similar myself.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:16 PM

what are you working on Corksil??? any advise? I might need to pick your brain if we have the same setup.....