Civic Si - Bay Area BBQ March 9th @ Mt. Diablo

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2002, 07:45 AM
YodaIsGod

Default Civic Si - Bay Area BBQ March 9th @ Mt. Diablo

from CSI.....
-------
BBQ scheduled for Saturday, March 9th
well, there are two entrances to diablo. one on the northern side, and one on the southern side which is more of the "main" side that people take.

i know alot of people will be coming from the north, but it would be easier to get both "main" caravans to meet before climbing up diablo; that way when we reach the the area where we will be BBQing, we can get all the parking done alot better if all the cars are together.

so my suggestion is this. i think the two main caranvs should meet up in the parking lot directly off the freeway on the southern entrance which is in danville. then we can all trek up together as one very large group which would be pretty cool and will also make parking at the top easier since we have to line the cars up correctly in order to fit them

two weeks before the march 9th date, i will create two threads. one will be discussion for the south caravan, and one will be for the north caravan so that the conversations don't get crossed and confused

oh, and it would be nice if somebody from the north "took charge" of the north caravan by overseeing it's schedule and meet locations.

Old 02-14-2002, 11:34 AM
YodaIsGod

Default Re: Civic Si - Bay Area BBQ March 9th @ Mt. Diablo (YodaIsGod)

TTT