Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2002, 07:07 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Default The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link!

I believe I might have stumbled upon our forum's biggest assclown.

The thread was a discussion on stripped Civics, and there was really just a lot of information sharing and whatnot. Some people felt the need to chime in and say that stripped Civics ere a bad idea, etc. and that's fine to voice an opinion and all, but there's one guy on that thread that will make you laugh from his stupidity.

His SN is ezekiel198 and in his first 2 posts I think he's already shown us what a retard he really is.

I take you to page 3 of the thread, where he chimes in with his opinion first, then at the bottom of page 3 he goes on to tell us Civic guys that Civics are horrible auto-X cars because we don't have AWD. Then he says that Civics are cool when they are JDM and clean - another JDM wannabe I guess?

Without further delay, I give you the Civic forum's biggest assclown:

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=187772&page=3

Please feel free to IM him and let him know how you feel, and if there's one *** here that deserves some % docked I believe it would be our good friend, ezekiel198.

DragII, could you be so kind?

Old 06-09-2002, 07:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (B18C5-EH2)

I think he has a point. civics are suckass.
Old 06-09-2002, 07:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just another jdm show ***

[Modified by navin, 4:14 PM 6/9/2002]
Old 06-09-2002, 07:26 AM
Former Moderator

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (SuperDragII!!!)

I think he has a point. civics are suckass.
Come on DragII, you could dock his stupid *** for that, right?

He obviously has no clue what he is talking about, and his remarks were there for nothing more than flames.

Old 06-09-2002, 07:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

maybe I read it wrong, but I agree with him partially. removing little stuff from you car isn't gonna do jack *****. unless you get about 100lbs out of there, It's not really worth bothering with.
Old 06-09-2002, 07:38 AM
Banned

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (SuperDragII!!!)

maybe I read it wrong, but I agree with him partially. removing little stuff from you car isn't gonna do jack *****. unless you get about 100lbs out of there, It's not really worth bothering with.
Old 06-09-2002, 07:57 AM
PSU
formerly DxHatchback

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

"
Heh....this is so retarded.
Do you guys really think it makes a difference in the 3 ounces washer fluid weighs? I mean seriously....why don't you put less oil in your car, that might save some weight, or only put a half gallon of gas in at a time, so you can get to 60 that millisecond faster.

Gutted cars look retarded.

If you want performance, its in engine mods, exhaust, suspension, etc....not in putting less washer fluid in, or loosing your half an ounce headliner.

I can't believe how serious you take yourselves. Heh."

what a loser
Old 06-09-2002, 08:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (DxHatchback)

Do you guys really think it makes a difference in the 3 ounces washer fluid weighs? I mean seriously....why don't you put less oil in your car, that might save some weight, or only put a half gallon of gas in at a time, so you can get to 60 that millisecond faster.
If you want performance, its in engine mods, exhaust, suspension, etc....not in putting less washer fluid in, or loosing your half an ounce headliner.
all tru IMO
Old 06-09-2002, 08:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

if gutted cars are so stupid is that why N1 cars and etc do it, Roger Foo's old hatchcrap. Its not like Honda gets supplied with Big block, High Horsepower motors so you do everything you can to gain a little advantage.

Old 06-09-2002, 08:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (navin)

I agree with gutted cars being good for racing. lighter will always better. My point is the benefits of minor weight reduction, is often exagerated greatly.
Old 06-09-2002, 08:18 AM
Trial User

I agree with gutted cars being good for racing. lighter will always better. My point is the benefits of minor weight reduction, is often exagerated greatly.
I have to agree.
Old 06-09-2002, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh man...finally someone popular from H-T actually has the ***** to say this. thanks! everytime i say anything like that i get my ace flamed off.
Old 06-09-2002, 10:37 AM
New User

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (hot_EF)

I agree that weight reduction is exaggerated as well. I just think that the guy in that post is a total *** because he said that civics are horrible autox cars because they are slow and not AWD. I mean, its his opinion that stripping a car is dumb, so thats just fine. But the facts show that a honda civic is a very capable autox car and he was just talking out of his *** like a retard....
Old 06-09-2002, 10:41 AM

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (hot_EF)

[Modified by thashadow, 2:41 PM 6/9/2002]
Old 06-09-2002, 10:52 AM
New User

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link!

I gotta disagree with you DragII, if you DO decide to gut your car for the street. it is a big difference. The term gut usually means you loose the carpet, backseats, back panels, spare, and maybe the passenger seat and door panels. Just from doing that I lost 112lbs on the scale, and i dropped a tenth..sometimes that little bit is all you need to pull on someone..

I agree with you that removing stupid **** is dumb, cus the weight is menial. But remember this: "it all add's up"
Old 06-09-2002, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (DxHatchback)

i make sure i dont eat or drink for 30 hrs before i street race hey every little bit counts!
Old 06-09-2002, 11:04 AM

i also kinda agree with the guy, he's saying nothing really bad. and i also don't believe he's flaming, he's stating an opinion that he doesn't like stripped interiors. which i don't blame him, but on the other hand, stripped interiors don't look THAT bad to me if it's clean and not having wires, and nasty stuff all over the place. just personal choice.
Old 06-09-2002, 11:15 AM

True if you are only talking about 1 thing here and there. But there are tons of stuff you can delete or cut that each weight less then taking a crap. But you add that all together and you have got over hundred pounds.

Our STOCK B18C was able to take our 1700lb EG down the track in 12.7
Old 06-09-2002, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

SURE, but when you have a BLUE VINYL INTERIOR in your civic, why not rip it all out, that crap SUCKS, STICKS and is SO UGLY! LOL, these threads are a riot

you think I liked my Blue Vinyl Interior in my white CX hatch? HELL NO, that is half the reason I removed it all, it was fuggin nasty
Old 06-09-2002, 12:15 PM
Former Moderator

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (owen_the_soyboy)

God damn it you all missed my point!

I don't give a **** about his gutted hatch remark at all - everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and if you READ that whole thread you will see that I will put interior beack in my car when I can afford all new pieces.

My problem with Captain Dumbshit was his blatant rip on Civics and saying that they suck for auto-X because they are niether fast nor AWD. He then said until they are fast and AWD, we have no reason to brag on our cars.

Old 06-09-2002, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

God damn it you all missed my point!

I don't give a **** about his gutted hatch remark at all - everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and if you READ that whole thread you will see that I will put interior beack in my car when I can afford all new pieces.

My problem with Captain Dumbshit was his blatant rip on Civics and saying that they suck for auto-X because they are niether fast nor AWD. He then said until they are fast and AWD, we have no reason to brag on our cars.

I don't think it's the fact that everyone missed your point.. I think it's the fact that no one gives a ****..

Old 06-09-2002, 12:25 PM
Former Moderator

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (Paul Walker)

Well then, I guess we all have a license to just go around and spout off stupid-*** things like he did then, right?

I guess I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I see someone with a "silly" question.

I'll just post some **** that's incorrect and I guess it will be okay.

Oh hey Paul:

Congrats on winning best On-Screen Duo with Vin Diesel at the MTV movie awards y0!

[Modified by B18C5-EH2, 4:25 PM 6/9/2002]
Old 06-09-2002, 12:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh hey Paul:

Congrats on winning best On-Screen Duo with Vin Diesel at the MTV movie awards y0!

Word!!! Thanks man!!!.. Like I told Hondacack Ryan, Vin Diesel is the only one that lives his life a quarter mile at a time not me. I just looked at him like stfu...

Old 06-09-2002, 12:28 PM

Well then, he's stating an opinion (obviously it's not a fact) w/o anything to back it up. And AWD isn't a necessity to his extent. Infact, what has done better overall in auto-x, a DSM awd car (eclipse gsx/talon tsi awd) or a civic?
Old 06-09-2002, 12:29 PM
Former Moderator

Default Re: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link! (Paul Walker)

I saw that ****. I can't believe he said that bullshit. So aren't you in the sequel, but he isn't?

How did that happen, and other than the money why did you accept that role in the sequel?

...And why didn't they want Vin back? He seems to be more "about it" then you from the looks of things at the NTV Awards...

Quick Reply: The Civic Forum's Biggest Assclown! Follow the Link!