Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2002, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area?

The subject says it all. I need the ABSOLUTE best price on a b16 complete swap, delivered would be good...if pickup is necessary I'd still be interested. My usual connection on motors is doing a 10 year stint for gta...sooo, that leaves me back at Square 1. Any and all help you can offer would be great, and the quicker the better.

Email: TheRookie83@yahoo.com
AIM: xTheRookie83x
Old 09-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (Rookie SPL)

Stolen motors
People who buy stolen stuff and know it's stolen

Your as bad as the people who steal the damn cars.
Old 09-22-2002, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (MyWhiteCivic)

How was I suppose to know that a store front's entire inventory was hot, I walked in there several times and bought stuff just as you would have, dont give me that bullsh*t about how IM as bad, rather then assume I knew, ask, rather then makin yourself look stupid. Not to mention the point of the thread was to get intelligent responses to a question....if you didnt have anything to add to the topic why did you even speak. Do yourself a favor next time, save that post for something else if your not gonna be helpful.

[Modified by Rookie SPL, 7:00 PM 9/22/2002]
Old 09-22-2002, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (Rookie SPL)

You got a big mouth for a n00b. If your going to make comments like, "My usual connection on motors is doing a 10 year stint for gta" be prepared when people think your a thief also. Especially if your going to brag about it like there is something "cool" about stealing other people's stuff. Don't come in here acting like it's fine that you bought stolen stuff. That's not a good way to start at H-T. Especially arguing with someone who has been on the board for way longer than you. You're the reason most new people get called n00bs. And BTW, do yourself a favor and don't attempt to tell me what I can and can't post.
Old 09-22-2002, 10:42 AM

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (MyWhiteCivic)

wow you dumb ******s shut up, all he said that his old connection is in jail, its not he knew b4 that they were stolen so don't blame him. STUPID ****
Old 09-22-2002, 10:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (NotQuiteJdm)

Wow another n00b with a big mouth. That's great, you guys should start a club or something.
Old 09-22-2002, 12:24 PM

Hey idiot might wanna check my profile... i've been a member on here for about 50 days more then you, just becuz i don't post all the ******* time don't mean im a "nooB" (trendy ****) oh yeah im 20 too compaired to you "18" i've probably been in the scene longer then you.

you've been flagged! flamer
Old 09-22-2002, 12:30 PM

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (NotQuiteJdm)

Hardly a noob to hondas, maybe to your little forum, but not to hondas, so again dont assume, just makes ya look stupid. Nobody's bragging, you make yourself look dumber everytime you talk, if your not gonna add value to the thread then just dont post....internet tough guy. Just because you sit on here and post everyday doesnt mean you're more intelligent then me, cooler then me, faster then me, or any of it, it just means you havee more free time then me, think bout it.

Back to the original point of the thread, lookn for best price on hydro b16 in the MD/VA/PA/DC area, if you can help me out I"d appreciate it...thanks in advance, and to the loser flamin on this thread, get bent
Old 09-22-2002, 01:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Why would you advertise that "your old connection" was a car thief? That's frowned upon on Honda-Tech and pretty much every other board. LOL, internet tough guy, that's good. Remeber you were the one to start throwing words around. I was just saying that stealing other people's stuff is not cool and when you buy stuff from people who do it, you are enforcing it. Don't come on here trying to tell me that I am stupid because I said something about you buying stolen ****.

NotQuiteJdm judging by the posts you have participated in (ex. Hardest. Video. Game. Ever., Is your girlfriend hot?, Thongs or not?, etc.), I'm really not sure you should be busting on me about the "scene". So since you have been in the "scene" longer I'm sure you know a shitload more about cars than I do. God, when I posted here I was just saying that buying stolen **** sucks and you guys flip ****.
Old 09-22-2002, 02:23 PM

hey man your the one with turbo auto civic

Wow and who cares what posts i participate in? BLAH BLAH BLAH

Shane i can get you a complete b16 swap for 1600 ( NOT STOLEN SO MR. LAW ENFORCER SETTLE DOWN )
Old 09-22-2002, 03:36 PM

Dustin, I think I can get it for like 1,100 from a guy in NewJersey. He'll let me use his shop in the evenings and tool's to drop it while Im up there too, met him at the Hyperfest meet. I asked him bout prices this afternoon and he is gonna hook me up.

To the other idiot, I didnt know stuff was stolen, I wasnt advertising it, I dont know for a fact the parts I bought were stolen, Im just telling part of the story. You need to re-fuckn-lax. You talk to much, and claim some sort of seniority because you have a higher post count. Your the internet tough guy, you started running your mouth instead of answering my question all together, people like you make the scene bad, so instead of running your mouth online go change the bulbs in your windshield squirter lights, and windex your altezza's while your at it Automatic Boy. Do yourself a favor and dont respond to this thread anymore, you have nothing valuable to add to the topic
Old 09-22-2002, 03:42 PM

Hey I'm not a noob and I still think you should shut up...

All this guy said was his old conection was in jail for GTA, it happens sometimes we don't know people as well as we think we do, you don't have to call the guy a theif he did nothing to you nor did he imply that he wanted a stolen motor he as innocent as you or I

lay off

Oh and for the rcord MYWHitECIVIC, NotQuiteJdm has been here longer than you...

not everything is about post count

[Modified by Mrfirefox, 7:44 PM 9/22/2002]
Old 09-22-2002, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dustin, I think I can get it for like 1,100 from a guy in NewJersey.
Where about's is this guy in jersey?
Old 09-22-2002, 03:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ooOoook
everyone needs to calm down
1) he didnt know the parts were stolen so back off. even if he did say the guy is doing a stay for GTA that dosent matter. I know what you mean, there is a shop owner here in town that is under investigation by 3 diffrent law enforcment sources for thieft of swaps HE HAS DONE.

2) 1100 for a hydro swap?
no way. its eithre stolen or cable.
Old 09-22-2002, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (Civ-JDM)

Dustin, I think I can get it for like 1,100 from a guy in NewJersey.

Where about's is this guy in jersey?
LOL
Old 09-22-2002, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (KAMiN)

Thats what he quoted me, I could always ask him for documentation on the motor, so I can be sure its legit.
Old 09-22-2002, 04:40 PM

QuiET ****!!!!!
Old 09-22-2002, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Cheapest Place to get a Hydro b16 complete swap MD/VA/DC/PA area? (pkek)

Is that Peter Kang ?? If so, how the hell you been, if not umm wuddup ne-way, good to see more Maryland people.
Old 09-22-2002, 09:20 PM

nah thats not peter some dude i met at a meet the other week, phatty hatch he has
Old 09-23-2002, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sup MD peeps....i'm new to the area...where's some shops around here....
where does everyone hang out at/meet up..??
sorry bro...didn't mean to but in on your post....