Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

car theft...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car theft...

i've read "tow truck" too many times.

understand, REAL car jacking is a profession. in my opinion, i believe it's an art similiar to that of assassination... especially when they have access to tow trucks. this is usually the case when your **** gets pulled: you're surveillanced (work, school, etc) everything is PLANNED not by random. then you get hit. it's not like you're park somewhere; a person comes by and "hey i want to jack this car; lets tow it. go rent a tow truck. "15 minutes later your car is gone... like renting a car, it takes a while.

people have to realize this... the common theif does not carry a tow truck in their back pocket. they're armed with a screw driver, a slimjim, whatever... keep in mind, all the anti-theft stuff is not in vain.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: car theft... (deLasoL7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deLasoL7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i've read "tow truck" too many times.

understand, REAL car jacking is a profession. in my opinion, i believe it's an art similiar to that of assassination... especially when they have access to tow trucks. this is usually the case when your **** gets pulled: you're surveillanced (work, school, etc) everything is PLANNED not by random. then you get hit. it's not like you're park somewhere; a person comes by and "hey i want to jack this car; lets tow it. go rent a tow truck. "15 minutes later your car is gone... like renting a car, it takes a while.

people have to realize this... the common theif does not carry a tow truck in their back pocket. they're armed with a screw driver, a slimjim, whatever... keep in mind, all the anti-theft stuff is not in vain.</TD></TR></TABLE>

why is this here? put it in the GDD if you want to have a discussion on car theft.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:02 PM

AND YOUR POINT IS??????? ARE U SAYING THAT U STEAL CARS FOR A LIVING?? YOU SCUM!
Old 04-17-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Re: (94_Del Sol)

haha ... i'm just trying to give you people a little peace of mind when you sleep at night. cxSHOE i hope your **** gets jack. i drive a del sol and us civic people get owned plenty of times. that's why i posted it here... sorry. just something to think about and trying to help out by letting people know what to look out for.
Old 04-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (deLasoL7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deLasoL7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha ... i'm just trying to give you people a little peace of mind when you sleep at night. cxSHOE i hope your **** gets jack. i drive a del sol and us civic people get owned plenty of times. that's why i posted it here... sorry. just something to think about and trying to help out by letting people know what to look out for. </TD></TR></TABLE>

haa haa now watch this.. you'll be getting a message from a mod soon.... young grass hopper you will learn soon enough on this board on what to do and what not to do.. and if your ego is so high that you can realize the real message you have alot more bigger problems then worring about your car getting stolen.. but like i said keep you pm's on . a mod will be contacting you soon.

and have no worries about my car ever... haa haa

Old 04-17-2005, 02:08 PM

lol well my **** was stolen and never found...i was very aware on how not to get it stolen but if they want it they will get it...i think they follwed me and watched for for awile....kinda scary but now i drive a beater and im only going to take my car out when i want to cruise...its the only way
Old 04-17-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Re: (cxSHOE)

you're so lame... i try to help share some knowledge and now you're reporting me to the moderators ah. good job. sorry for posting a somewhat helpful link in my opinion. you must live and die by honda-tech. grasshopper, ego... if you say so. where are you in the "i got my car stolen" threads. go tell them post in the GDD

Modified by deLasoL7 at 4:55 PM 4/17/2005
Old 04-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you dont get the first thing you need to know about auto theft and tow trucks so I will give you a clue. next time you meet a tow truck driver, ask them about their previous job or if they have a record. (if/when they say yes... ask them what it was for.)
Old 04-17-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: (luti)

so i'm guessing all tow truck drivers are car theives then?
Old 04-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deLasoL7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">cxSHOE i hope your **** gets jack. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't think you'll be around muc more with that statement
Old 04-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow, that was quick. not all, just like in all things, but most.

*guy I bought my bumper from here just stopped someone with a flat bed from jacking his car (company that will be metioned below)
*whole tow truck company in Chicago got introuble for "stealing" car that werent parked illegally and out of their jurisdiction (workers had records)
*a shop here has a tow truck driver from a different company steal cars for them off duty or between jobs
*talked to a cop and they laughed about how every tow truck driver they know has ATLEAST grand theft auto on their record. (they cant get any other job with a record, might as well let them do what they are good at, right)

I never heard of being able to rent a tow truck or flat bed before. also, if you do it during the day, I guess no one suspects anything... just a car getting towed.
Old 04-17-2005, 03:24 PM
'

professionals?

ehh.... well...dunt mean to flame... but my defitnition of "Professionals" are like the ppl in the movies...jack Mercedes/BMW those very rare vehicles...and import it to another country on a cargo freight.

Why the hell would a "professional" want to waste time jacking **** hondas/acuras when he can go for the big $$$ and make $100 grand in one night for stealing a lamboghini or some ****.

so yea, thats my defitnition of "professionals". The people who jack hondas or whatever and part it out and sell the parts or whatever are just low-lifes.
Old 04-17-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: (L337HXR)

yeah... it's all gravy. i know what you intended. i'm just letting people know -in general- how it works with the entire tow truck deal.

i lived next to people who did this for a living, so i knew the gear they carried and how they did it. they had connections to an autobody (i painted my car there, that's how we met.) person had 2 STOLEN b18c'Rs in his van (a friend of mine used to work with them). by the way, he was selling them to a prestige store. [offtopic: 35k-45k miles on the motor. trust more. that one's for you] a flat bed, and a police officer on the cut. Hybrid93Hatch: i swear... *sigh* you really think i want somebodys car to get taken? if anybody else wants to flame me for trying to post somewhat helpful threads or terminate my account, then this isn't the place for me.

Modified by deLasoL7 at 5:39 PM 4/17/2005
Old 04-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deLasoL7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Hybrid93Hatch: i swear... *sigh* you really think i want somebodys car to get taken? [/i]</TD></TR></TABLE>

You said it man, how would I know if you are playing or not. I'm out of this thread, peace!
Old 04-17-2005, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deLasoL7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah... it's all gravy. i know what you intended. i'm just letting people know -in general- how it works with the entire tow truck deal.

i lived next to people who did this for a living, so i knew the gear they carried and how they did it. they had connections to an autobody (i painted my car there, that's how we met.) person had 2 STOLEN b18c'Rs in his van (a friend of mine used to work with them). by the way, he was selling them to a prestige store. [offtopic: 35k-45k miles on the motor. trust more. that one's for you] a flat bed, and a police officer on the cut.
Modified by deLasoL7 at 5:39 PM 4/17/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

What's the point of this topic. Everyone knows cars get stolen by tow trucks as well as other means. Your post has done nothing to help prevent car thefts and stop car thieves. Would you like a cookie that you used to live next to people that stole cars for a living? Sounds like a great neighborhood to me.....

Why don't you turn them in and do something good for the community, then people on this site might actually give a ****.
Old 04-17-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: (GZR4DR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GZR4DR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Why don't you turn them in and do something good for the community, then people on this site might actually give a ****.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree
Old 04-17-2005, 07:55 PM

Default Re: (GZR4DR)

if you were a little brighter and less ignorant you would've read all my post a little more carefully. next time you notice there's a person at your work sitting in his car eating a cheeseburger, and later drives by your house. hey, lets not give a ****... and when you post a "my car got stolen. somebody towed it" by the way, where in southern california do you live? ever heard of "never **** where you eat?" i guess life's great in beverly hills. and yes... i did report them after they moved genuis.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:02 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deLasoL7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
and yes... i did report them after they moved genuis.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha what were u scared?? u waited till after they moved?? y not when they lived there so there was evidence dumbass
Old 04-17-2005, 08:06 PM

Default Re: (94_Del Sol)

haha... i guess it's unfortunate i live in los angeles... i once knew a fellow who turned his best friend in for murderer. some people ended up knocking on the door and shooting his father in the head. dude who told the police had ***** of steel, but sucks to be his now late father. to bad some of us use our brains before anything.